someone help me!!

Longview

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was with this girl for months and truely loved her, now ive just found out she has found someone else.

This is tearing me apart and i dont know how to handle it at all!!

Please someone help me!!

Dont ignore this i need some advice!

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple she moved on and so should you. I know it's easier said than done.

If I were you I would start working on myself. Workout, read just keep yourself busy.

Also meet as many women as you can. The more women you hookup the more you forget about her.

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice I can give is to forget about it. Winning her back is hard, if not impossible, and probably not worth it. Go kick it with your buddies, pick up some other girls, work out, whatever. Just to get your mind off things.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i guarantee you that if you stop crying at home and go out to a bar/club/whatever with your mates or just on your own and u chat to other girls get their numbers etc. then ul get over this girl FAST!

Dont believe me? TRY IT and prove me wrong (not possible :))!

I did that and it stopped the pain FAAAASSSST!

Good luck.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya. I've been there. We all have, some more than others. And it can get pretty bad. But there isn't anything you can do to make it go away apart from giving it time.

The one thing you CAN do is get acquainted with the reality of the situation, which is that sadly, you won't be getting the girl back. So move on as soon as you think you can, find a new girl, and be happy again.

Also, as someone mentioned, now's a good time for some self-improvement. Keep yourself occupied. Start working out, reading, take up some martial arts classes or something along those lines. Keep the flow of new information and people coming in constantly to keep your mind off things.

Longview

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your advice guys.

Im off out tonight to see how i get on.

If it doesnt work theres always getting stoned!

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Man i guarantee you that if you stop crying at home and go out to a bar/club/whatever with your mates or just on your own and u chat to other girls get their numbers etc. then ul get over this girl FAST!

Dont believe me? TRY IT and prove me wrong (not possible :))!

I did that and it stopped the pain FAAAASSSST!

Good luck.
This guy's got the right idea, oh yeah and about getting stoned as an answer to your emotinal or any other type of problems, don't be a fool.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RandomGuy
You were with her a month and TRUELY love her? wtf??
thats why she left you.

go read the bible
he said "months"