Somebody Help Me Please!!! The Rules Dont Work.!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody help me please…!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you not familiar with my situation please see the thread below..

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1430626#post1430626

Firstly im not coming back here to ***** and whine because I can close or have a problem meeting women or CANT GET OVER IT.. I just really need the opinions and advice of some mature men who could look at this situation from outside the box.

IT SEEMS LIKE ALL OF THE RULES, ALL THE ADVICE THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN (AND PUT IN TO PRACTICE IS FAILING MISERABLY) I don’t know maybe it’s too generic.

As you can see from the thread above my fiancé broke up with me. I’m not a wimp or and afc, and I don’t supplicate.. EVER ,She did it because of family. Now the advice of the discussion forum was to move on, no contact, and just focus on me. Which I have done.

I have not made any attempt to contact her, or try and beseech her into coming back. I have gone met and slept with four other very good looking, independent women. I go the gym every morning and I have not smoked a cigarette in 1 month.

Now last week, I was at a restaurant eating by myself. And out of nowhere someone touches my shoulder... it was her we chatted for a while; I didn’t suggest we meet up or anything. I ended the conversation first. Fast forward, this morning we bumped into each other again (we work in the same area.) talked for a while, and KISSED goodbye, I don’t know, I still felt that she is attracted to me when we speak( SHE ALSO ALWAYS HAS THIS SAD LOOK IN HER EYES WHEN WE TALK,EVEN THOUHGH THERES A SMILE ON HER FACE… she said wanted to contact me, but was afraid I would not reply (Whatever)

All I want to know is.Is this situation in anyway shape or form salvageable. I want ,not NEED her back. We’ve been through so much together, and invested so much in each other that I don’t want to just completely let it go if there is a possibility.

One thing that I will not do is chase..or beg, or confess my undying love or anything pathetic. But if I don’t contact her, and she is not contacting me..WHERE DO I GO.

I also realise that in order for us to get back together( WE BOTH HAVE TO WANT IT) I cannot make up her mind for her, I mean think about it all of the love this girl had for me) and it ended in the space of hours. A lot of other men on this site have said that it is oneitsis or something. I disagree, as I said I have gone out met and ****ed other beautiful women, probably more beautiful than my fiancé, However when I see her, none of the other women even match up!!!!!!! And at the end of the night all I can think about is her( let me clarify, by think about her, I don’t mean obsess, but I mean I miss her a little bit and want to know how she is. AND IF SHE MISSES ME… yes I know that sounds like im looking for validation, but I just really care about this girl.

I would respect her decision, IF infact it were her decision ( NOT HER ****ING Families) WHAT DO I DO….

Please note since the break up she has been approached by many other guys asking to date her,. NOT weak guys or afcs, but actual men. She has turned all of them down( I know because we used to work together) she has basically invested all of her time in the gym, and keeping busy, making sure she has friends around her all the time..

I don’t know, do you think this girl is over me, or is there anything I can do. I do not want to wait for the situation to change, or her family to grow up. I just want a resolution.

If I call and suggest a meeting, and we sleep toghter..will this help???????? am i over analising this???

Help me out..

Thanks

Dalton.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can it be onitsis if im ****ing other women.. please clarify???

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want someone to tell me that there is more to just picking up women and sleeping with them..

I thought the whole pOint of this website and these boards were to empower men with theability to go out and meet new people, women, with the end goal of finding a women who you viewd as equal your PARTNER. is the concept of love completely dead??? I have dated many women in my time.. Rich, poor, goodlooking, average , whatever, she was the first of all of them to earn my repect.

I do not want validaton from anyone on this board. I am hoping to find the unbiased yes UNBIASED opinions of men who can identify with where im coming from. And in terms of comparable options, the girls i have been seeing since the breakup are very goodlooking independent women even more so than My ex..

I however do not click with them like her and I did.

I do not want to have an argument with you. Because in any other situation i would completely agree with what your saying, however you seem to miss the point that she didnt choose me because of her FAMILY, not because its what she wanted.

Hence the reason for me asking for any possible resolutions. My life is not about women.

My life is about balance. Family, career, values, religion, and then yes last on the list is women..

However with out the last part of the equation your life is still not in COMPLETE BALANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.