Some words that show I care

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, well i think I have overdone it just a little with C&f with my gf. I even called her chunky. LMAO, i know thas messed up but still. She likes me but now i need to lighten up and show her that I care about her too. Im not too creative with ideas, does anybody have some nice phrases. For example
1) "Hey i was thinking about you today"
2) "Yeah i saw this today and it remided me of you"

Like I dont want compliments like
1) "hey thas a realli inteligent answer"
2) "wow ur smarter than most of the people i have tlaked to"
3) "I think u look cute in that dress"

I need like statements to show that i care,

Just give me a list of what comes off the top of ur heads thx

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about ...

-When i called you chunky, i actually meant pleasently plump, or mildly obese.

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not broke don't fix it.... She hasn't dumped you and if she still seems interested keep doing what you've been doing...

Reaction score
Originally posted by kk2004
...Im not too creative with ideas, does anybody have some nice phrases. For example
1) "Hey i was thinking about you today"
2) "Yeah i saw this today and it remided me of you"
These are lame!!! Unless you add to them, such as,

1) "Hey i was thinking about you today" "When I saw this fat lady eating two ice cream cones at once and her child was crying asking for some"

Or,

2) "Yeah i saw this today and it remided me of you" --- then show her a doll of a sumo wrestler!

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take her out and have fun, dont mention that again.

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
be honest, and let it come naturally. You don't want to force a compliment; you want it to seem like you just noticed something special about her, and, in order to do that, you can't compliment her all the time.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright

thx guys. So u guys suggest that I dont say these things right?

My gf seems to be losing intrest, i can feel it in her voice and she doesnt say the same things she used to, she just started saying I love you to me, I havent said it to her once. She still calls me as much but its how she talks thas changed lik before she would say "oh i realli miss you and i wanna see again today." Now she will just talk and we will talk about general things and she will laugh and ill c&f her too. We speak everyday. Maybe thats not good. So this week i tell her that i have work, and i cant see her. I see her only once a week. we have been going out for like 4 weeks.

The biggest problem im having with is the conversations that i have with her, I have to try hard to listin and be funny and remb to be confident. C&F is SO hard for me, so i gotta try to lay it on thick. And im not to good with conecting with people, my social skills arent that stellar.
The kissing and touching and sex i got it under control, im so comfotable with her and my body. Im always kino'in her and kissing her and holding hands and then sometime i play games with her, like ill make her work for her kisses. u know. Like im good with the action part. Like walking and going places, im comfortable. But on the phone and in person its hard for me to converse.

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you worry too much! Just go with the flow. Obviously she likes you and things are going strong, so stop trying to impress her.

Reaction score
You don't have to be C&F with her all the time - realx and take a deep breath.

You have only been going out with her for 4 weeks and it is already at the "I Love You" stage ---- be careful women say things out of emotions at the time and a few weeks later she'll fall out of love with you as fast as she said it!!!

Don't you get too emotional with her because when she leaves you you'll be crushed and be pissed off for giving your self to her!

Don't fall for this trap!!

She has to earn your "care and love" - after only 4 weeks she says she loves you tells me something is not right and I see danger ahead..be careful to give her your heart - you are only the next pimp in line -- remember this!!!!

Last edited:

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want her to know you really, truly care, buy her a treadmill

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baddfishh40
If it's not broke don't fix it.... She hasn't dumped you and if she still seems interested keep doing what you've been doing...
What he said. If you try to make it up to her she will know and you will be admitting to making a mistake. You will be making yourself look weak. She is still your gf and still likes you, so there is no need to make it up to her. Keep doing the C&F, it has worked up to now.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you guys

Im just mad at myself that I let this gurl, even though she is my first gf, im still mad that I let her control how I feel. Its like I need her to feel good, like she can control the way i feel, and thats not good. I need to detach a little and keep doing what im doing. I have had sex with her twice. Like I need to be a MAN and be in more control of my emotions

She said
"im scared that I might scare you away but I love you" like a week ago