Some sort of strange...incest thing... idunno

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
We'll today i went to a family party today and a chick who's in my class shows up and it turns out she's my second or third cousin or something. She's pretty hot and i had been trying to get her a little at school. We cracked some jokes and we had to take a family picture and she stood in front of me. Lets just say there was a little pelvic relations...enough to give me a stiffy anyway.I told my male cousin and wingman and he told me he had the same ideas about her. The point is im dying the f*ck her. I've danced with her before. Im from the Bahamas and i think you Americans call it juking or perreo or something like that. Anyway, look 'em up on youtube and youll see what i mean. What would you guys do?

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your cousin? Doesn't matter how she's related, I would not be the one to go after a relative. Imagine if she was your sister. Would you still be interested? I doubt it. There are plenty of other girls out there, so its unnecessary for you to look to your extended family.

Take my advice or leave it. That's just my take.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lil Magic said:
The point is im dying the f*ck her
No, the point is you're f*cked in the head. Where do you freaks come from seriously?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is willing then go for it.

Its not your sister after all.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she is not you're first cousin it should be ok. Even though I tried to put moves on my first cousin back when I was 14 or so :p

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot, you don't want a relationship and you're sure it'll work, go for it!

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: I'd friendzone her straight away.

You must be gutted though, because its seems you liked her and then now you've found out your related.

Plenty more fish...