Some Media to Check Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sometimes we need a break from the seduction community, so I have just come up with a few different media that you may be interested in checking out.

www.tuckermax.com
This is an awesome site, this was the first ever site I stumbled upon while I was getting into the seduction community, not only are his stories hilarious and entertaining, he has some things to say about picking up women, things that did not come from the seduction community, and I love how similar it is.

Watch the movies "Van Wilder" and "Waiting"

I want you to pay attention to Ryan Reynolds character in both of these movies, he is calm, confident, ****y, funny, all the characteristics that we seem to look for in a good DJ, even though James Bond is a good fictional model, he is not as up to date as Ryan's characters, just watch and be entertained, try to take something from it.

There is a start.

--Mission

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i never liked van wilder, he seemed a bit too over the top and overconfident. but thats just personal taste

for basic charm i always felt more young beatlesish, and if you dont hate the music then renting the movie "a hard day's night" will get you the feel for rough snappy liverpool humor.

just thought id throw it in. oh and that tucker max guy is funny ****.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Interesting take on Van Wilder, maybe I think with a bias cause I love that movie!

--Mission

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that guy in wating is cool. except where he idolises being a looser.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's already threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.