Some girls. . .

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright heres my rant. . .

HB8.5 that I like right? Yeah well she manages to really frustrate me sometimes. Her IL is like a rollarcoaster. Sometimes I'll say hi to her walking down the hallway, and she dosnt even say hi back. But on the otherhand I've done bump and grind stuff with her at dances. I've recently had a revelation. More attention I pay = lowered IL Less attention I pay = higher IL. It makes me mad cuz how am I suppose to flirt with her and whatnot when I have to NOT pay attention to her for her to pay attention to me? It just seems like a never ending cycle of ups and downs. I think, i'm going to next her this isnt working, and all of a sudden she shows interest in me again and then I think i'm in the good and then it disapears. Hmmmmm I think i'm just going to next her regardless of whether or not she shows interest again cuz I know its not there to stay. Girls. . . . :rolleyes: AHHHHHHH

thats it for now

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't care if her IL is high or not. it seems you change towards her when her IL change towards you. And make a friggin move soon.

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like an extemly impolite girl, she may like sex or something or horny but personaly i wouldnt dream of having anything more than hornyness with her as she sounds like aright *****, but then thatsme and maybe you like impolite *****es i dont know.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think her IL may be low. But she likes the attention from you , and cant stand being ignored.

Some people confuse the need for attention with IL

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea good call

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interest level is an an emotional illusion. It doesn't mean they really want to be with you or not. When a girl likes you, she wants to be with you in essence. If you have to do things to "raise" interest level because all of a sudden she has "lowered interest" screw that.

More attention = Desperation. So they play cat and mouse.. this is OKAY initially in the first month but it keeps going.. after the 3rd month.. screw it.

If you ignore her and then she starts paying attention - these girls are the hot/cold emotional types. Screw that crap - You want a girl that likes me through thick/thin as much as you like her through thick/thin. That's how relationships are supposed to be like.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a perfect example of the difference between Attention Wh0re and IL

I know a girl who calls me every two months, she leaves 2-3 mesages, I finally call her back and get her voice mail saying "hi its Me, call me back"

I dont hear from her again

Then she does it again 2 months later, I did the same thing, same results, no call back

She just called me again yesterday, Ive learned my lesson- NEXT

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** those *****es, i had a major attention ***** last semester.
we're not really friends and she knows that.

***** call me up this semester a few times thinking im still an AFC willing to go out of my way to help her...pfftt dream on *****. i just sed im busy everytime.

she left voicemails on my phone about why i dont call her no more?? wtf, i never called her, most of the time she only calls me when she needs something. now i dont talk to her and she doesnt talk to me cause she knows she's a *****. let that ***** borrow my hotglue gun last semester and never returned it, oh well i dont give a **** it only costed me $5. she's a big cheapskate too

i was willing to be a good friend to her and make her a friend too. but she just ended up taking advantage of it. but all she really was, was an attention wh0re. she complained about how she doesnt have much friends, but she brought it on herself mostly. ***** does this **** to everyone in school she meets, gets their # and calls them when she needs something. all she cared about was herself & her needs. she thinks she better tahn everyone else too, just cause she came from another country.