some friendly competition

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
So heres my story...

Theres this girl i wanna make out with and i found out one of my best friends wants to too.

So were having some competition to see who can hook up with her first.

About a week ago though we were all hanging out for my birthday and i got trashed. My friends (also drunk) told her i wanted to hook up with her and i remember they pulled the chair i was in next to hers. I dont remember what happened after that cuz i was too drunk but i was told i didnt hook up with her at all.....

I think i b*tcheded out =[

She was completely sober btw

So anyways i dont know what i said to her but i hope by b*tching out i didnt ruin my chances with her.

Anyways this sucks cuz i tinhk i might have blew my chance.

She also knows i want to hook up with her but im not sure how she feels... I really dont know what to do right now.

Any help would be appreciated =]

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol your funny you should have never gotten drunk...that kills people's chances,but anyways best bet is to treat her like the ugliest girl you have ever met,don't act rude to her just uninterested.Other than that yeah you prolly blew your chances.Dont apologize either.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play it off like it never happened, that's your best bet if you have any chance. You still might, just let some time pass and try again.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i only hung out with her once after that in the past month and she acted like nothing happened... i guess i didnt say anything stupid but i think ive still got a shot

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, since you were drunk you might have a better chance if she noticed your different state of mind. idk how to explain it, but it has some good effects.

your chances were pretty much ruined though.