Sofomore's College Journal

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsup,
Let me give you a quick background on who I am. I am a sophomore in college in California, 19 years old. I am an aspiring DJ, working on my "Nice guy" image. :flowers: I tend to get in to the "friend zone" because I am too cautious with what I do. Time to do WORK!!! :trouble:

I stumbled upon this website about 6 months ago and have come a long way.

In this journal I am going to depict: cold approaches, night game, conversations, closes, successes and failures.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, lets start it off with last night.

So I went to my good friend's birthday party. Showed up and there were already a LOT of people. I spotted a bunch of friends and we all started getting loud. I spotted two girls standing around the beer pong table. One was a 8.5 the other a 7. I introduce myself to them:

Sof: Hey, you girls look like you're waiting for something.
HB7: Yep, we're up next for beer pong.
Sof: Oh ok cool, Ill play after you.
HB7: For sure.
HB8.5: Whats your name?
Sof: Sof, and you?
HB7: (forgot)
HB8.5: (forgot)
Sof: Nice to meet ya, where are you living this year?
HB7: .....
HB8.5: .....

Turned out they were living in my Apartment complex. Hollllllaaaa :D

This was my first set of the night so I wasn't really warmed up. I flirted with the 8.5 for a while, I could tell she was diggin it. Kept giving me those "Damn you're sexy eyes".

Eventually I got sucked in to the beer pong and couldnt # close. Oh well, I will see her again this year no doubt.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my roommate and I decided to peace out to another party as we heard there were some freshman there.

As I walked in I saw my friend. He was with this girl that I had met once, but didn't know too well. Started chatting it up with her and eventually went for the # close, but it was awkward.

I really need to practice because damn Im not smooth on asking.

"Hey, let me get your number" Just seems so alien to me.

On to the next girl.

So I spotted this 9 younger girl. We made eye contact and she instantly smiled. She had a "thank you" sticker above her chest. Probably trying to get attention from guys like me. Cha-ching!!!!

Sof: Whats the deal with this? *Points* Why don't I get one?
HB9: Apparently you're not cool enough *smiles*
Sof: ....flirt...
HB9: ....flirt....
Sof: Ok well I've got to get going, my roommate is leaving. Let me get your number.
HB9: ....number....
HB9: See ya later.

Now I feel like my greatest success of the night was this close. Came off fairly smooth. I just need to get used to asking for numbers of girls I just met. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

Don Zorro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino Kino Kino. From the last two posts it seems you have some good talk about you, now just move that into the physical realm and you'll be golden.

Unless you were kino'ing the whole time and didn't mention it. But Kino is what sets apart friends and ****s. Keep up the good work mate!

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Don Zorro, Kino is something I have been working on. Lots of hugs and high fives, a few touches on the arm when making a point. Not HUGE amounts of kino, but definitely enough to make them comfortable and understand that I'm a sexual being. I'm going to read up a little more on kino, thanks for the tip.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was at the pool today and saw my neighbor. Shes a cute girl, probably an 8 in my book (because of that big ass). We talked for a while about random stuff and eventually we got to the topic of going to Ace hardware to make a beer bong. I thought, hey, why not make an opportunity out of it. Got her number and we're going tomorrow.

Thats 3 numbers in 24 hours. I have a feeling this next week should be a lot of fun :)

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news. Went out last night and partied. The 9 is kind of a flake. She has 1 strike in my books.

Girl #1:

She showed up to the party with her friends. I talked to her for a few minutes but her friends "left" to go take shots. They seem like douchebags. Didn't see her the rest of the night as about 400 people showed up. Too bad for her.

Girl #2:

This girl surprised me. I talked to her a little last year. She had some stupid ass boy drama last year so I avoided her a little. Still very fine.

She comes up to me and tells me she doesn't see me enough. BAM! Her phone is out and she wants my number. She must have some balls haha.

I get a call from her later telling me to join her at a party. As I am trying to work on my DJ skills I calmly tell her that I can't and we will hang out another night. She complains for a second then says ok sure.

I'm going to slow play this one, as I have a feeling it can go somewhere.

Girl #3:

Later in the night I saw the girl I number closed before but thought nothing about. She surprised me because she was flirting like crazy. I am good friends with her best friend so I asked him what her deal is. He told me she and her boyfriend of 3 years broke up a month before. ****.

Anyways, I needed a place to crash so she let me stay at her place. I knew not to rush things as we hadn't even kissed yet. Just as I was "going to get water" I grabbed her and we started making out. Things got a little heated but I calmed it down as her other friend was there.

Went to bed and woke up. Chatted it up with her for some rapport. I started to realize I want to fvck the **** out of her. Got my sh!t and left.

Last night was a success :D

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Ive basically forgotten about girl 1.

New updates:

Last night I pulled off a One Night Stand.

The girl was a freshman, a year younger. She is a friend of a friend, so I had one foot in the door already. Started flirting with her and somehow in my drunken state I asked her "do you want to get out of here??"

We took a cab back to my place and you can imagine the rest.

As for the other girls. Girl #3 was eyein me last night. She is trying to make me jealous by flirting with other guys. I see right through it. I am going to play this one out. Make her want me so bad.

Jimmtl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This Is Awsomebuddy This Is Great Keep It Comin Bro Keep It Comin I Cant Wait To Read More Of It Mate Come On Give Us Moarrrrrr

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am back from the dead. Been spinning new plates. Essentially a new slate since a month ago. I met a very cute girl that is my neighbor. To keep it short we are fbuddies essentially.

Recently been talking to my neighbor from this story...

Sofomore said:
Alright, lets start it off with last night.

So I went to my good friend's birthday party. Showed up and there were already a LOT of people. I spotted a bunch of friends and we all started getting loud. I spotted two girls standing around the beer pong table. One was a 8.5 the other a 7. I introduce myself to them:

Sof: Hey, you girls look like you're waiting for something.
HB7: Yep, we're up next for beer pong.
Sof: Oh ok cool, Ill play after you.
HB7: For sure.
HB8.5: Whats your name?
Sof: Sof, and you?
HB7: (forgot)
HB8.5: (forgot)
Sof: Nice to meet ya, where are you living this year?
HB7: .....
HB8.5: .....

Turned out they were living in my Apartment complex. Hollllllaaaa :D

Eventually I got sucked in to the beer pong and couldnt # close. Oh well, I will see her again this year no doubt.

Now two weeks or so later she IM's me through facebook saying we should chill. I say for sure, and SHE ASKS ME for my number before i got around to it!!! I was in shock...huuuuuge indicator she likes what she sees. Saw her at a party this weekend, we chatted it up. She seems pretty cool, i am just sitting back and watching how much effort she is putting in. I will keep you guys updated when i see her again.

Things are going well. I am trying to avoid oneitis with the new fbuddy. I am going to put in a real effort to meet new girls.