Socioeconomics & The dating game • What women want

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
OK time to put all this dating preference confusion into perspective:

*I will be assuming capitalist motives to be the main driving force in women's' dating motivations (i will be using the word "most" allot because nothing is 100%)

MOST WOMEN DATE UP:
That means that wether they are rich or poor they go for a man they believe to be above them financial and or socioeconomicaly. WHY? Because they have more power due to their limited supply in relation to the surplus of males available to them. So any man who, by what ever means, can show a higher earning potential than the female will have the better chance at the *****. The better looking the female is, the higher she can aim.

MOST MEN DATE DOWN:
That means they go for a women they believe to be below them financial and or socioeconomicaly. WHY? Because they have less power due to their surplus supply in relation to the limited supply of females available to them. So any woman who, has a lower earning potential than the male will be seen as a viable ***** prospect. the lower the man goes the better his chances.

AMERICAN RACIAL CULTURE PUTS THE BLACK MALE AT A DISADVANTAGE:
On average black males have a much lower earning potential in relation to white males, hence black males are automatically less attractive to most females of any race who "date up".

Now for a quick rundown of the common dating stereo types based on women's' choosing tendencies:
http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07480/chart.gif

IN CONCLUSION:
As is usually the case in most areas of american culture, in the dating game if you are a black male you most step-up more or work harder to gain more financial wealth to compensate for the perceived negativity and lack of earning potential associated with your "blackness".

Last edited:

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a seriously silly link, with no statistical backing....did you make that yourself?

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most black males pursue a counter culture stereotype lifestyle

some girls find it attractive MOST do not (girls try to move up the ladder not sideways)

I know black guys who act normal and pull hordes of women

are just an idiot....end of story

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
LOL... reality can be frustrating I know....
Perhaps. But there's no "reality," only perception.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is too simple to just say it is all due to socioeconomics. There are many other levels which attract women such as assertiveness and confidence (to name the top 2). Most young women (younger than 25) look more towards assertiveness and confidence while I would probably agree with you that mature women might look towards socioeconomics. Mature women are looking for financial stability and to settle down and have a family. Younger women want a confident/assertive male to have fun with.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
IN CONCLUSION:
As is usually the case in most areas of ameriKKKan culture, in the dating game if you are a black male you most step-up more or work harder to gain more financial wealth to compensate for the perceived negativity and lack of earning potential associated with your "blackness".
Thank you, Louis Farrakhan.

To provide a counterpoint to this, aside from the fact that as has been stated there's no real statistical backing to any of that, as much as people like to talk about the racial economic heirarchy which apparently puts whites above blacks, I'm always amazed at how often people tend to forget about the equally important social heirarchy which puts blacks in America above EVERYBODY.

Want proof? Look at pop culture. What is the highest grossing form of music in the U.S.? Hip hop. Want more proof? How many white kids do you see everyday trying to act black? When was the last time you saw one black kid trying to act white?

Socially, at this point in American history, it's a lot cooler to be black than it is to be white. A big reason why this is? More alpha traits. Current white culture is swimming with blatant AFCisms all over the place. How many emo kids do you see every week? I went for a walk through the biggest mall in the city yesterday, and half of the white guys I saw were more effiminate than the HBs I saw. It's no wonder white women want black men. There are hardly any white men left. Women want men, period. Not wussies.

Black men are the only ones left with the balls to be unapologetically male. And as a result, they get the püssy.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This thread really translates into: Wa wa wa I can't get a harem of white women just because I'm black. Wa Wa wa I'm economical disadvantaged just because I'm black. But white men are pvssies and black men are "real" men.

Sounds like a bunch of racists and complainers to me.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Thank you, Louis Farrakhan.

To provide a counterpoint to this, aside from the fact that as has been stated there's no real statistical backing to any of that, as much as people like to talk about the racial economic heirarchy which apparently puts whites above blacks, I'm always amazed at how often people tend to forget about the equally important social heirarchy which puts blacks in America above EVERYBODY.

Want proof? Look at pop culture. What is the highest grossing form of music in the U.S.? Hip hop. Want more proof? How many white kids do you see everyday trying to act black? When was the last time you saw one black kid trying to act white?

Socially, at this point in American history, it's a lot cooler to be black than it is to be white. A big reason why this is? More alpha traits. Current white culture is swimming with blatant AFCisms all over the place. How many emo kids do you see every week? I went for a walk through the biggest mall in the city yesterday, and half of the white guys I saw were more effiminate than the HBs I saw. It's no wonder white women want black men. There are hardly any white men left. Women want men, period. Not wussies.

Black men are the only ones left with the balls to be unapologetically male. And as a result, they get the püssy.
INTERESTING TAKE IN THE ISSUE... CANT SAY I AGREE WITH ALL YOU WROTE THOUGH.. lets keep the discussion going.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This thread really translates into: Wa wa wa I can't get a harem of white women just because I'm black. Wa Wa wa I'm economical disadvantaged just because I'm black. But white men are pvssies and black men are "real" men.

Thats what it sounds like to you but in actuality this is a good study of what happens 150 years down the road after you create a country/culture from slavery and colonialism and jim crow laws... Cause and effect are very real, and we are still feeling the effects of history.. If you are white dont take these discussions as a personal attack cause the same social construct would exist inversly had blacks plundered and enslaved whites to build america. I like studying the human dynamic.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:

Where do you freakin live? No white men left? All women want black men?? Everyone wants to be black?? Umm...Ok.

This can't be further from the truth. I think you need to get outside of your little bubble you call a city.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Thats what it sounds like to you but in actuality this is a good study of what happens 150 years down the road after you create a country/culture from slavery and colonialism and jim crow laws... Cause and effect are very real, and we are still feeling the effects of history.. If you are white dont take these discussions as a personal attack cause the same social construct would exist inversly had blacks plundered and enslaved whites to build america. I like studying the human dynamic.

translation: Wa wa wa it's all whitey's fault, let's make him pay..

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:

And you're not?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Sandow said:
And you're not?
It's irrelevent whether I am or not. I'm not the one creating threads disparaging and blaming other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.