Socially acceptable seduction

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on the forum for about 2 years, reading different techniques and experimenting.

I have tried SS, NLP, cold approaches, read a few "seduce tons of women fast books"

All of these systems have a common set of unsurmountable flaws. Uncomfortable approaches, limited time to get a phone number, high rejection rates, raised b shields, high risk of coming off as a weirdo, not knowing who you approach... etc.

I don't know about you guys, but I can barely deal with 2 girls at a time. There's no way I can pay enough attention to more at the same time. I feel no pressing need to lay a girl after 2 weeks after meeting her. I can wait (not wait, but rather let the girl ripe) for a month or two.

My end goal is:
Get a decent girl to bang with
Minimize the chance of me coming off as weirdo
Make it comfortable for me to ask her out, talking to her and getting to know each other.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take a look at the average guy who visits the forums. He doesn't have an active social life, mediocre communcation skills and dwells on his bad experiences back in the days when he didn't read the bible.

Reading the bible gives him an idea of how women function, but he's still very shaky and has to start out slow.

Instead, he read up on some cold approach method, gets inspired by a PUA and stuttering, approaches a girl on the street. Out of pity she gives him her number but flakes when he asks her out. It's very easy to become discouraged at this point. Because of all the factors against the guy at a cold approach, the New Don fails.

In my opinion, this is very unproductive. In the end the guy ends up feeling insecure even though he's actually ok.

My suggestion is to reverse the situation and start out slow. Instead of doing cold approaches, expand your social circle.

If you're at uni, get a little job. Volunteer somewhere, join a CPR course, a dance class, an art class, an amateur tennis club...

The possibilies are endless, but your goal is to put yourself in a situation when you'll be interacting with a group of people on a regular basis. Let's say 3-4 months doing some kind of teamwork.

Among the group there will be hot girls. These are your potential targets.

Now look at the beauty of the situation. You don't even have to directly approach them to "hit on them". The whole process happens gradually. When that girl is sitting across the table you say: "excuse, I didn't get your name" "my name is angela" "I'm Ice Cold. Nice to meet you. Angela, can you pass me the scissors please?" [end of encounter for that day]

In her mind you'll register as a "guy who I met at an X class" Then you talk to another girl in front of her. Angela will notice that and you'll get some social proof points, she will also be more friendly to you next time, cause she saw you talking to a girl.

Later, you will casually kino her, maybe compliment her or interact with her ambiguously with the sole purpose of getting yourself in her head. As she thinks about you in between classes, trying to figure out if you're hitting on her or not she'll develop one itis for you.

The whole process is very smooth.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You introduce youself casually or make it look like she introed herself. You hit on her ambiguosly, thus she can't really reject you. When she gets all confused and gets oneitis, you don't have to risk rejection when asking out. You'll know she's very intrested and wants to be yours. At that point, you don't even ask her out, you suggest you get together for something.

She will be glad to be kinoed by you, she'll wait to be kissed because you took the time to make it look like it developed by itself. And this is the beauty of my method.

Feel free to discuss

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question for you Ice Cold.

Do you think it is wise to approach tons of chicks at uni--like any chick you see type of thing on any given day(that's hot)??

Or do you think you should operate your skills outside of uni coz you never know, some of those chicks who reject you or whatever will be whispering to themselves as you walk past them going to class or some **** like that...and then they may have other friends who start talking about you behind your back and word could spread about your approaches?

Having read the DJ Bible, I realize that is a risk that needs to be taken but I just wanted to see what your opinions were :cool:

Reaction score
Ice Cold, your approach is ok, but it takes a lot of time and work. I prefer the quick kill and rather spend less time in my pursuit - I prefer either yea or nay as soon as possible and then move on!

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Ice Cold, your approach is ok, but it takes a lot of time and work. I prefer the quick kill and rather spend less time in my pursuit - I prefer either yea or nay as soon as possible and then move on!
I agree. I prefer sudden death without wasting time, too :D

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, but with hitting on all your social circle people, don't you gain the rsik of sh!tting where you eat? What happens if you two break up or find out that she's a loon. Do you just stop going to that place where you have gained a social circle?

Other than that, building a social circle is an excellent idea, that makes DJ'ing chicks easier because of social proof and the safety in number theory.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree that cold approaches are difficult. But only if you dont know what you're doing.

Ice Cold, the flaws are not in the books. You just have to be congruent with the techniques that you use. The approaches are uncomfortable to you because you are not competent or confident enough. When you know what your doing, you will be confident that what you are doing is right and you will give off positive vibes. Chicks SEE and FEEL these things.

Exa: Last night I was in a pool hall. Lots of guys were approaching this 2set of russian girls. These two were playing pool by themselves. I saw at least five sets of guys get blown out instantly, over the course of an hour. Every dumb@ss walks up directly to the 2set and engages them only to get shot down with "were playing pool by ourselves." No, no, no... Unless you know just how the fukc to do that the RIGHT way, you will most likely get blown out. Quality chicks get hit on all the time so they know how to weed out beta's. I opened the set with the right kind of body lingo, a canned opener, and it was game on for me. We have plans this weekend.

It sounds to me like you guys are trying to hard to play mr. smooth when its not congruent to who you are... And have any of you guys heard of group theory?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying I can't cold approach. I am saying that it EASIER and more fun to get laid that way.

2amog: Please teach us about the group theory.

Do you think it is wise to approach tons of chicks at uni--like any chick you see type of thing on any given day(that's hot)??
I was uncomfortable about it myself for some time. In my uni, everybody knows each other so that's not a good thing. That's why I prefer "getting acquaited" with hot chicks instead of approaching and hitting on them.

Or do you think you should operate your skills outside of uni coz you never know, some of those chicks who reject you or whatever will be whispering to themselves as you walk past them going to class or some **** like that...and then they may have other friends who start talking about you behind your back and word could spread about your approaches?
That's the beauty of my system. You can't "crash and burn" if you don't try to ask her out within 2 minutes of meeting you.

Instead you get her intrested and you'll know that she'll agree.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold I always wanted a way like yours. Please post or PM me some specifics as nice convo topics and how to stay cool/act non-needy. I'm kinda on the right track according to your plan, because I'm not a fvck and leave guy. Acquaintance is good, and if she likes me all the better. So, help me out with some specifics. Thanks.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic rundown of group theory.

Approach sets of HB's.
Canned openers are a must. Oppinion openers work as well.
The canned opener will help you destroy bshields. It is important to engage the whole set because if they are uncomfortable with you, they will CB you. Engaging the whole set will help allow you to extract your target when you need to isolate.
Never engage your actual target, until its time to isolate her.
Use negs accordingly to the HB rating of the target.
If you can get the set to like you, you will DHV (display higher value) yourself. This builds attraction.
Isolate target after the entire set thinks your cool.
You are the prize.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amog
I can agree that cold approaches are difficult. But only if you dont know what you're doing.

Ice Cold, the flaws are not in the books. You just have to be congruent with the techniques that you use. The approaches are uncomfortable to you because you are not competent or confident enough. When you know what your doing, you will be confident that what you are doing is right and you will give off positive vibes. Chicks SEE and FEEL these things.

Exa: Last night I was in a pool hall. Lots of guys were approaching this 2set of russian girls. These two were playing pool by themselves. I saw at least five sets of guys get blown out instantly, over the course of an hour. Every dumb@ss walks up directly to the 2set and engages them only to get shot down with "were playing pool by ourselves." No, no, no... Unless you know just how the fukc to do that the RIGHT way, you will most likely get blown out. Quality chicks get hit on all the time so they know how to weed out beta's. I opened the set with the right kind of body lingo, a canned opener, and it was game on for me. We have plans this weekend.

It sounds to me like you guys are trying to hard to play mr. smooth when its not congruent to who you are... And have any of you guys heard of group theory?
where those guys just hitting on htem ??
or asking them to play with them?

if i was there & had a wingman, i'd ask those 2 if they'd like to join us for a 2 on2 match...then see wehre things would go from there

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Ice Cold I always wanted a way like yours. Please post or PM me some specifics as nice convo topics and how to stay cool/act non-needy. I'm kinda on the right track according to your plan, because I'm not a fvck and leave guy. Acquaintance is good, and if she likes me all the better. So, help me out with some specifics. Thanks.
The problem with convos gets solved by the fact that you have a common task to work on. If it's a job, you have a deadline. If it's dances, you need to learn the dance...

You discuss the goal and get to know each other.

It's hard to come off needy if you know you're gonna see her again in a few days. Even if you're not feeling the vibe today, you know you can work on her later.

The only problem is to let her interest develop by itself and not insert the: "wanna go out sometime" line at the first IOI

I'm thinking about making a small site which describes it.

Cheers

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion is to reverse the situation and start out slow. Instead of doing cold approaches, expand your social circle.

Humm, I disagree.

I think cold approaches are a great way to learn without any consequences. You can crash and burn, and the girl won't remember you the next morning. Or you can push too hard for a lay and not have the social ramifications with your social circle afterwards.

Moreover, most AFCs try to pull from their social circle where there is a scarity frame. Whereas if you can cold approach successfully, you lost that scarity frame which makes you DEADLY in a social circle setting.

Once you have gained indepth knowledge of what to do, when to do it and how to do it, then work on gaining a wider social circle. That way you will get laid like a rock star.

Another good thing about cold approaching is that the SKILL of cold approaching is applicable to the business environment. The rapport I have with my clients is awesome and landed me several promotions and excellent career opportunities.

In any cold approach, you will inevitable need to befriend any obstacles and AMOGs, there you will also learn how to make friends, which will help building a social circle MUCH more easier.

Also cold approaching develops social confidence which we all know is the biggest turn on for a chick.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uniassign - I agree with you totally. It does help all that.

But if your goal is to land a good looking girl, you're better off picking it the way I described. And it doesn't have to be your social sircle.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if your goal is to land a good looking girl, you're better off picking it the way I described. And it doesn't have to be your social sircle.

That I also agree with. I have lost COUNTLESS HOT HOT HOT chicks just because I wasn't in their remote social circles :mad:

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign

Humm, I disagree.

I think cold approaches are a great way to learn without any consequences. You can crash and burn, and the girl won't remember you the next morning. Or you can push too hard for a lay and not have the social ramifications with your social circle afterwards.

Moreover, most AFCs try to pull from their social circle where there is a scarity frame. Whereas if you can cold approach successfully, you lost that scarity frame which makes you DEADLY in a social circle setting.

Once you have gained indepth knowledge of what to do, when to do it and how to do it, then work on gaining a wider social circle. That way you will get laid like a rock star.

Another good thing about cold approaching is that the SKILL of cold approaching is applicable to the business environment. The rapport I have with my clients is awesome and landed me several promotions and excellent career opportunities.

In any cold approach, you will inevitable need to befriend any obstacles and AMOGs, there you will also learn how to make friends, which will help building a social circle MUCH more easier.

Also cold approaching develops social confidence which we all know is the biggest turn on for a chick.
good post!