Social circle crisis?!

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been hitting on this girl in the same social circle for like 1 month.

Im 20 and she is 25.

At first, i want her to be my girlfriend.

There are also these two girls which are friends of my target.

They are my senior and they have been very generous and kind to me.

I love them like my sister and they also love me like their brother too.

They have helped me a lot in seducing my target.

They usually set me up the situation so that i and my target can go alone together.

Right now, the target knows that im hitting on her but she is still ok with it.

We once had a mini-date which went very well.

The thing is

Right now, im not sure of my feeling whether i really want her to be my gf

or not. But, if i back off, i think that will surely hurt my two sisters' feeling

and i dunt wanna lose them and also be hated by them since they have been

very kind to me.

What should i do now if i want to back off but not losing my sisters and this perfect social circle?

help me please...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you want this girl to be your girlfriend before you've even dated her?That's like giving someone a job before interviewing them.

You have no idea what it's like to date her. You don't know how she is sexually. You don't know how she is emotionally. All you know is that you can flirt with her.

So how do you want her to be your "girlfriend"? That seems childish. Like when you're 10 years old, and you think holding a girl's hand makes her your "girlfriend".

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that's disturbed he keeps referring to this girl as "his target?" He's talking about her like he's hunting her or something.

Iceberg is spot on too, you really need to listen to him. You can't say you want a girl to be your girlfriend before you even know her. Sure, you can fool around / have a good time and get to know her. Make your decision then.

Get some balls, bro. What are you waiting for anyway. Are you waiting for "your target" to display some sign of weakness to pounce on her? That sh1t still rubs me the wrong way reading it. She's a fvcking person. If you keep her on this pedalstool and think of her as a "target" there's no chance in hell your ever going to get with her.

Just make a move, look at her as a person and do it already. Lingering for a month is too long. Also why would these other girls care if you backed off? They are your friends right?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, we only have one official dating. But, before that, since she live in the same apartment as my friend does, so whenever we finished playing badminton, i usually go to my friend's room to take a bath. Usually after that I then have a meal with this girl, only me and her and this happens so many times and she seems to be enjoy my accompany, lots of kino go very well.

She even once ask me do i have a girlfriend yet?

I think for now, I will continue talking and dating with her and get to know her better and maybe I will know whether me and her is synchronize together or not.

What would u guy say about this?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Am I the only one that's disturbed he keeps referring to this girl as "his target?" He's talking about her like he's hunting her or something.

Iceberg is spot on too, you really need to listen to him. You can't say you want a girl to be your girlfriend before you even know her. Sure, you can fool around / have a good time and get to know her. Make your decision then.

Get some balls, bro. What are you waiting for anyway. Are you waiting for "your target" to display some sign of weakness to pounce on her? That sh1t still rubs me the wrong way reading it. She's a fvcking person. If you keep her on this pedalstool and think of her as a "target" there's no chance in hell your ever going to get with her.

Just make a move, look at her as a person and do it already. Lingering for a month is too long. Also why would these other girls care if you backed off? They are your friends right?
Whether this girl cares or not does not matter to me.

What matters to me is that there are two sisters of mine that have

helped me a lot to seduce her, for example, she will call for

group dinner and invite this girl so that I have a chance to talk with her.

Simply say, they are like my matchmakers.

I think if i back off that would surely hurt their feeling that

I dump their friend and make her cry.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
How can you want this girl to be your girlfriend before you've even dated her?That's like giving someone a job before interviewing them.

You have no idea what it's like to date her. You don't know how she is sexually. You don't know how she is emotionally. All you know is that you can flirt with her.

So how do you want her to be your "girlfriend"? That seems childish. Like when you're 10 years old, and you think holding a girl's hand makes her your "girlfriend".
We have gone out and had a meal together quite many times, only she and me. What i am not sure right now is just my feeling whether she is the right one for me or not. So, i think i will keep continue dating her to find out about her more.