So You Wanna Be Alpha

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is going to be relatively short and sweet.

There are two ways to become more manly/alpha almost instantaneously. The first part requires the inner game to understand what makes an alpha and some of the important qualities you should strive for. The next step is to do one of two things.

1. Get laid often:

Not only will this leave you feeling good, but it will give you an insane feeling of confidence because you know that you need not require any girls approval because you are laying a hottie. This will add some intrigue to your character as you will find you do not feel the need to impress people with stories. You will only respond to questions asked to you directly.

2. Don't masturbate:

Unfortunatley with this one you don't get the confidence, however you do learn will power quickly. The abundance of testosterone in your body will not only allow you to emanate a more manly energy, but it will allow you to act on your instinct to plant your seed. Thus making you more outgoing and directed in life.

--Mission

Reaction score
not exactly....

alpha male is one that is dominent, confident, aggressive, leader, take charge, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,.... so you can be an alpha male and not get laid (but unlikely cause we know a dominent confident aggressive guy would take charge and have the attributes that attract women)...

thus...getting laid per se is not going to make you an alpha male, HOWEVER I agree with you that getting laid will boost your confidence, which is an attribute of being an alpha male..

Thus.. like it or not... YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FIGHT.... alpha males by nature are fighters... Will you try to fck a girl that has a boyfriend? will you worry her boyfriend will kick your as.s.. or u dont even think about that stuff cause you know you will kick his ass...

ANYWAYS.. i posted on this subject before.. you need 3 things

1)Learn how to fight (i.e. martial arts).. will make your body look good and teach you hot to fight at same time, both confidence builders (I am not saying to go and fight out there)... But let me tell you, a dominent male is usually one that can subdue other males.... (wether it be physically or mentally)
2)Fck lots of women, and learn to "control" them, i.e. present yourself above them and have them be your "followers" (in a relationship always someone has to have the upper hand, might as well it be you, i.e. less emotional headaches for you and more for her, let her suffer)
3)Get educated.... Like it or not, education leads to success, which in turn leads to money, which in turn leads to power... i.e. alpha male "presents" power.. i.e. there is an aura of it around him... look at Larry Flynns gf's (has 3 that are 1/4 his age lol) (notice education can be through life experience too, i.e. becomming successfull in realstate and becomming tycoon..etc.)

case closed..

by the way.. masterbate all you want,,, if possible do it over a girls face..

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
If you wanna be alpha, you gotta be 6,6 and built like a bodybuilder. think batista..

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'5 and built like a brick **** house.......I guess I'm alpha.:trouble:

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think alpha has more to do with attitude than looks. Obviously it doesn't hurt to be built etc. But to me alpha means being comfortable and confident in who you are, having standards as a man and holding them.
As I get older, I find myself putting up with peoples sh*t less and less. I use to let myself get run over, but as I get older I realize that I am a man that deserves respect.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Refraining from masturbation won't turn you into an AlphaMale, but learning how to fight and protect yourself physically will definately help.

It isn't really that hard to learn how to fight and if you do learn how to do it you can make it very difficult for even the best fighters to be able to punch you when you are in a defensive mode.

If you can stand up for yourself and fight in a physical contest if you have to then you will immediately become a much more confident person.

I have met guys who had the looks, the confidence, the flamboyance, the charisma, the X Factor type personality, that could pull the hottest babes, who were weak and wimpish in their physical build, but I have seen a lot of these types of guys becomming the punching bags for the types of guys who were envious of them, were more powerfully built, much better fighters, but by being AFC's still couldn't pull anywhere near as many gorgeous chicks, but the stronger looking types of AlphaMales never seem to take the brunt of the stronger AFC's, like the physically weaker looking types of AlphaMales always seem to.

Learning how to fight and protect yourself is a must if you wish to become the happy type of AlphaMale who not only gets the hottest babes, but never gets challenged to a punch up either because he looks to strong. :yes:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... so let's say I want to learn how to protect myself to gain some more confidence.

What kind of thing should I go in for? Martial Arts, and if so, which one? Boxing?

I should say that I've never even been in a fight, or at least not since I was a kid. And I'm not big... 5'11", 145 (but gaining).

Not that I WANT to get in a fight... urm, maybe I do. And it's not like I'm in many situations where it would happpen. It just seems like a damn good path to alpha-ness when you feel like you could any guy's ass in a given room.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Alpha -Malenisim

Look at Tony Soprano he is overweight, bald and ugly but he is an Alpha.

Alpha males tend to have a poorly developed frontal lobe (front part of the brain), this allows more freedom to the animal side of the brain. The animal part of our brain that controls our survival instinct, hunger, aggression etc it gives the characteristics required by an Alpha. When the frontal lobe is less developed the animal side has a lot more control over the person, in times of stress or fear the animal side sends out strong signals and the frontal lobe cannot block them so rational thought dissipates, instinct takes over. This is true today but however it doesn’t apply as strongly today as it did when we were cave men.

The Modern Alpha

Look at James Bond he is an Alpha male but he doesn’t act out of rage, he is more reserved.

In the modern civilized world of today there is no place for the traditional alpha, they are now in prisons and/or are shunned from society. Society doesn’t let them take control anymore so their alpha male status is all but gone. To balance things out a new breed of Alpha has taken over, this alpha uses brains rather than brawn but is he absolutely has to he is confident that he can come out on top of a fight.

The new breed of alpha is charming, funny and likable but he also has some of the traits of the traditional alpha fearlessness, willingness, lack of conscience and balls. An alpha needs to have a lack of conscience he can’t be caring what other people think, feel or have to go through. Lack of cinscience is a trait that you cannot develop.

The alpha misconception

I could write a 100 page thesis on what a modern alpha is but I’m not going to. It can all be summed up in a few sentences so let’s put this whole Alpha argument to rest right here and now:

-If you have to read a book to become an alpha then you are not an alpha and you never will be.

-If you question whether you’re and alpha or not then you are NOT

Having lots of sex and not masturbating will not make you an Alpha, it is definitely beneficial to your life but it won’t make you an alpha. The truth is people are born Alphas, you can implement some of the traits of an Alpha and be very successful in life, you might even dominate most people but to be a true alpha you have to simply be born with it.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, an alpha male is not about being able to fight, why? Because if you are truly alpha no one will ever fight you, because everyone will follow you and you will cultivate friends wherever you go. If you are alpha those around you will naturally follow, so no need for fighting.

--Mission

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
hahaha what about when another Alpha challenges you? You need to fight him and he who stands down first becomes the Beta.......

That’s how it is in the animal kingdom that’s how it is in humans, when an Alpha challenges you need to be ready to fight.
Man, I completly agree with what you are saying, but it is my belief that the ability to avoid fights is a quality of an alpha.
However it is true, if another true alpha challenged you, then you would have to step up to the plate. However I often find that a true alpha has the ability to protect himself, but rarely picks a fight.
It is usually the extremely beta males that pick fights because they feel the need to compensate for insecurities.

--Mission