so when do you contact her after the first date?

stickman21

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fellas what's up? new member here.

so what's the consensus on contacting a woman that you just had a first date with?

So text? call? one day, two days ?

Last edited:

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she kissed you on the cheek lol. but sometime early in the week is what I would do

roflzaur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Set up another date during the week in the following week or two. This shows you are busy and probably doing fun things during the weekend, and leaves a little mystery. You are a challenege because you aren'ta normal beta who uses their friday/satelurday nights for dates. And show her you have balls and call her tomake the next date. For your next date do something that is an activity, like minigolfikg or something. Dinner gets old after a while, and I usually don't so a dinner date as the first date. Its hard to read their body language and you can use proper body language yourself in those situations

stickman21

Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
she kissed you on the cheek lol. but sometime early in the week is what I would do

Yeah yeah I know

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
If she said, "we'll talk soon" then she would be the one to contact you.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with rolfzaur. A woman you just met needs time away from you to:

*Think about you
*Talk about you to her girlfriends
*Ponder what your intentions are
*Wonder when you're going to call her

All these things are in your favor, but will not happen if you call/text too soon. BTW, I suggest taking texting out altogether. Next time you're ready to ask her out, CALL her. I normally wait 4 to 5 days before I make the call - one, it shows patience, and two, if you set your sights on waiting that long, they'll often try hitting YOU up by day 3.

stickman21

Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
don't wait too long, but don't contact her too quickly either. Even normal women will subconsciously think you're too desperate. I would call or text after two days or so.
I tend to agree. I'm thinking of send a text later today

Last edited:

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stickman - NO. NOOOOO. Got it? Wait a couple days then INVITE HER OUT. Do not send her some weak crap like what you just posted. You are the man; you invite her to do something, you don't leave it open ended like that as though you are waiting for her to take initiative.

Ulysses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this might sound insane but... I wouldn't contact her at all.

"WHAT?!" is the response I expect. Allow me to explain.

This girl. Is she your only woman in the wings? She should not be. You should be talking to a lot of girls and reaching out to them, exchanging numbers and what-not.

If you don't send them a message first, then they will have to send a message first. That is, if they really want you.

She pity kissed you on the cheek. I would have already written her off. That might seem very harsh but there's only so much time in the world to **** around with cheek kissing and hand holding.

I just feel like these lines, "She's conservative...", "From a traditional family...", are sort of BS.

Make them need you. Make them desire you to the point where it just doesn't matter that they "Aren't supposed to."