So whats going on here...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never saw my neighbor girl for 1.5 years living here then a night she parks her car in front of my house while im parking.
We start talking and it actually clicks, we have a fun convo about life, fun and we part ways after 30 mins.

A week later, same time, same place same event. Then she asks me to hang out sometimes and I ask for her snapchat.
And she says she lives with her boyfriend... I was like okay idc in my mind because my girls also get taken away by other men.

She reaches out imediatley that night and we start texting. I ask her to come over a week later and she does. At my place we have fun, she drinks wine and we end up hooking up. I make her cvm several times so the cex was amazing.

Anyhow I text her next day to ask her how she is and she sends heart emojis. Another week later I ask her to come over again and she says okay thursday 7 but i only have 2 hours max because i got to go to work.

I say well thats a bit short and try to give her different time, and another day to chose from which she replies. ''both days don't really fit to be honest'' I reply with the take away. Well if your busy lets do it some other time which she replies okay.

I leave it at that and she sends me a snap with some sh*t we talked about when she was at my place and I use it as a new oppurtunity to ask her to come over tommorow.

She says ''hmmm maybe, Im going to see''.

I replie with. ''maybe? Im too busy for maybe appointments, if it doesnt fit your schedule its no problem, no worries!''

She says. ''No I dont mean it like that! I mean like I really checked if it can fit my schedule to move something else to another time to come and see you but I really can't tommorow...''

I replie ''ok i understand no worries, lets do it some other time!''

She opens the text and doesnt replie.

Well obv, I want to keep f8cking her but she has the bf. I don't need moral answers about whats right or wrong, I already decided that I do it and other guys take my rotation girls away all the time and I just swallow it and move on''.

Any ideas whats the best course of action here and also whats going on in her mind?

Also I showed loads of interest in her hobbies and art she makes and gave her some tips on branding it so I showed genuine interest in her desires so it wasn’t just cex. Just saying

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas whats the best course of action here?
No contact, focus on other women.

and also whats going on in her mind?
Wrong question.

Nobody here can read minds and women change their minds because of 'feelings', so unless you can manipulate her feelings, you'll always be wondering.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact, focus on other women.

Yep

Wrong question.

Nobody here can read minds and women change their minds because of 'feelings', so unless you can manipulate her feelings, you'll always be wondering.
True. Obv she is living with her “boyfriend” isn’t working in my favor. And the rest i can only guess. I’ll go nc and see what happens. Her answer isn’t that bad. She’s keeping me on the Backburner.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obv she is living with her “boyfriend” isn’t working in my favor.
That is always in my favour. I'm not a boyfriend, I have better things to do with my time.

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow I text her next day to ask her how she is and she sends heart emojis. Another week later I ask her to come over again and she says okay thursday 7 but i only have 2 hours max because i got to go to work.

I say well thats a bit short and try to give her different time, and another day to chose from which she replies. ''both days don't really fit to be honest'' I reply with the take away. Well if your busy lets do it some other time which she replies okay.
Coach Corey Wayne's "takeaway"?

He would probably say something to the effect of: "you didn't understand how and when to use it, and applied it incorrectly".

In this case, you over-complicated the logistics with a woman, which can backfire.

She had already said 'yes', just not to how long you wanted it for.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coach Corey Wayne's "takeaway"?

He would probably say something to the effect of: "you didn't understand how and when to use it, and applied it incorrectly".

In this case, you over-complicated the logistics with a woman, which can backfire. She had already said 'yes', just not to how long you wanted it for.
I already understand that… so yeah. It happened and I am where I am right now

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just the "SideDude" sounds like you like her catching feelings or like the ***** or all of the above
If she has a man you will always be the 2nd option meaning you're not a priority

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just the "SideDude" sounds like you like her catching feelings or like the ***** or all of the above
If she has a man you will always be the 2nd option meaning you're not a priority
Oh no feelings my man def not. Just the ass was great

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino I think you got too greedy. She has her schedule, your schedule, and her boyfriends schedule to work around. Take advantage of opportunity when it presents itself. Don't worry so much about playing these tit for tat, I am the prize, all about me power play games. This is a different ball game than getting a chic that is actually single.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino I think you got too greedy. She has her schedule, your schedule, and her boyfriends schedule to work around. Take advantage of opportunity when it presents itself. Don't worry so much about playing these tit for tat, I am the prize, all about me power play games. This is a different ball game than getting a chic that is actually single.
Yeah I agree 100%. Can’t be pursuing her. I will back off and see what happens if I see her again. Which will def happen ofc

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s living with the boyfriend her flakes and scheduling issues aren’t as much about low interest as it would be with a single woman. It’s because the logistics and timing have to work out perfectly for her to work around the bf. Besides the other potential issues, that’s why chicks with bfs are a pain.

all you can do is wait for the opportunity to present itself and not pay any attention when it isn’t.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all you can do is wait for the opportunity to present itself and not pay any attention when it isn’t.
Nope. All you can do is wait for the opportunity when her schedule allows for another sex date with you, and then flake on her.

I don't think the OP has the self-control for that, but I've found 'busy' lovers suddenly managed to 'free up their schedule' when I was too busy with other women to give them their attention and validation.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She said she could come over but only had 2 hours. You DISMISSED her and acted like it wasn't long enough?????
You threw bf vibes. She already has a bf.....you acted weird and it all went downhill from there.
You threw away good pvssy. That's breaking my first rule. No wonder she ran and ran fast!

Glassguy

Reaction score
And your replies to her don't sound smooth. They sound butthurt. JMHO

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your replies to her don't sound smooth. They sound butthurt. JMHO
Not buthurt at all I just don’t make maybe appointments with no one. I don’t got time for maybe. I made a statement and said it was cool