So what do you reply when a girl asks you who you like?

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so the girl that I am interested in (Anna, again to those who have read previoius posts) sent me an email. It had a ton of stuff in it, but one of the things it said was asking who I liked. Well I like her.... a ton. More than I have ever "liked" a girl before. So what do you think I should reply. I've told her I liked her before but I'm not so sure about what I should put down now. If she stays single for a little while and the new things I've been doing work (or not) I may ask her out. Thanks for all the help!

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how old you two are, but that seems pretty juvenile. Don't play her little games, and above all, don't tell her that you like her. She asks you who you like? Tell her you like girls that are mature, strong, and are in touch with their sexuality who also are deserving of a wonderful, driven, masculine man like yourself. That's what I would say.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then that would explain it. I'm not sure how to handle 14 year old girls.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being as curious as she is about who you like, I wouldn't doubt that SHE liked you...but whatever...girls that young are crazy anyway.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just ignore the question.

If she begs for the answer then assume her interest level is high.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or tell her you like everyone in the whole wide world, it really depends on how you act around her and treat her normally. Say somehting that fits in ith your character.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Or you could just ignore the question.

If she begs for the answer then assume her interest level is high.

UniqueSoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
triple_ultima was right saying that you should tell her some abstract stuff about THE GIRL YOU'D LIKE TO BE WITH. Don't tell her you like her as you have never ever liked another girl. That would blow it all. Maybe a couple of remarks that she *could* prolly fit into your girl ideal category, but nothing else. These ain't 14y old girl games- just get closer with some let's say 17y chick and keep up some detailed chatter and you'll get this question sooner or later 100%.
She's interested in ya bro, but cards in your hands must remain there until the right moment.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, considering the fact that she asked you means that she probably does have interest in you. Don't blow it by telling her that you like her. Like everyone else said, the ball's in your court. In my opinion you have 2 options:

1. Tell her you like and are talking to other girls. This will raise her IL of you because you're not available.

2. Just ignore the question. If she's interested, she'll persist and keep asking and in turn, it will raise her IL of you :]

It's up to you

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same as above...
whenever a girl asks me who i like...i refuse to play that "oh, guess..." game...she wants to know...that sucks for her...i dont walk around giving out my social security number..its personal...so is who im interested in...if she cares...she might be into me...i dont fcuk it up big time...just drop a "whats it to you?"...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever a girl asks me i just say "you" and make a kissy face kinda gets the point across that i dont like her but maybe a blowj0b could change my mind it also works if you really do like her becuase she'll think you're just being sarcastic so she wont believe you

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"None of your business *wink*"

****in' 14 year olds :)

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I said that I liked another girl. So then she asked if I still liked her, so then I said "why do you want to know so badly? Interested?" and then she came back with "of course I'm interested in who you like" so she didn't fall for that at all. Then she said "we seem to be drifting apart" because I haven't been online as much and we didn't talk at school a whole ton.

What's your reccomendation to do next, oh masters.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: "who do you like"
me: "why? are you interested?"
her: "of course i'm interested in who you like"
me: "well everything comes at a price these days"
her: "how much you want?"
me: "nothing you can offer"

DAYUM!!! REJECTED!!

if she's really persistent, just do some ****y sh1t like so:

her: "of course i'm interested in who you like"
me: "oh.... OOHHH!!! I see....yea. i think you're interested in something else.";)
her: "like what?" (if she's daring)
me: "like your competition...duh."

Now if she's just annoying, or is one of thoes b1tches that just happen to be your "friend" be all like:

her: who do you like
you: ignore her
her: i said who do you like?
you: ::stare at her for a few seconds:: are you hitting on me?

I use that line all the time. They're like, "hell naw. he didn't just say that."

but eh, just never tell them anything. play around the subject a lot. then um....this family emergency should pop outta no where.:rolleyes:

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i tell you, im gonna have to kill you. :)