so what do i do in this case?

Reaction score
i'll let u people run this one for me. got a girl's # last week. we texted like 2 days. now this week im tryna set up the meet. so..... i texted her askn wat she got planned for today. she said not much just studyn. i told her well she might need a study breaker so how about we hit the gym at a certain time. she said she got class at that time

what do i do now? suggest an alternative time or take a L for this one and try to set somethn up another day this week?

Dom João

Reaction score
Maybe suggest something else other than the gym a couple of days later, some girls really don't like the gym because they feel too self-concious, maybe she wants to look her best?

Reaction score
Dom João said:
Maybe suggest something else other than the gym a couple of days later, some girls really don't like the gym because they feel too self-concious, maybe she wants to look her best?
during our bak n forth texts last week she told me last week was her first time going to the gym 'cause she usually has no one to go w/ n so i was like, well text me next time u goin 2 the gym 'cause i usually go by myself since my bro's r in class. she said sure n i can even help her out. n she said that sounds good.

so i don't think she dislikes the gym

Reaction score
lonerenaissance said:
try again in like 3-4 days. if shes buzy again then next here. always use the two strike policy.
so how should i reply to this text?

"ok cool. next time?"

Reaction score
i think im just not gonna reply. just leave it at that. i'll see her when i see her. but in 2 days, i'll try n set something up again

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asking a girl to hit the gym with you aint something i would have done

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Set up something else with her, and if she says no without giving an alternative, or if she flakes, cross her ass off your list.

Case closed.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting like two days just isn't enough, build some confort and rapport, don't be too eager to meet her, play it cool, you have other things in your life. Don't ask her out in two days, ask her out again in a week or two. Try it, asking her out again too soon will only lower her interest.

Despite what everyone here says texting can't be used just for setting up a date. Most of the girls just have to know you a bit to go out with you.