So upset, I let the b***h make me go afc

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after the second date and not getting anywhere with this chick not even a kiss it was most likely she was not that into me so I went NC on her, few days later she text me wanting to hang out, I beat around the bush a little and finally agreed and than she said she needed to get ready and I told her we can just hold it of till the next day.

But she insist that she wants to hang out today but needs to get ready, so I tell her to get back at me when she's done getting ready and I'll pick her up and she text back "most definitely", my illogical thinking afc dumbass starts thinking maybe she had a change of heart and has peaked an interest in me because of my NC.

I go pick her up we hang out and everything seem to go good, shows me ton of kino and affection, but avoids my kiss again. When I go back and think about it as soon as we met up she starts asking me where I stay, kind of strange since it was really asked in a way that it wasn't that she wanted to come over so from there on i started getting suspicious of her and what were her real intentions, but the date continued and everything went well.

She had mentioned she wanted to get dropped of at her "girl friends" house and I was like ok I'll take you there now, but she was like not now but later. The night passes it like 10pm she asking me stupid questions like "would a guy lie to me about having a discectomy?"

I'm dropping her of back at her place and than she looks at her phone cuz she gets a text and she has this look on her face, like a concerned look on her face. The look was that she wanted to ask me to drop her off at her "girl friends" house after we were already at her place, she starts asking me what way I'm taking home and if I can drop her off. I look at her and ask her if she is being serious and she says yeah and that she'll give me $20 just to drop her off. I tell her your really going to disrespect me like that and ask me to drop you of at another guys house, she than tells me it's no a guy and that it's a girl friend, I take a deep breath and politely tell her that I will see her around, at this point she has an upset look on her face and says she'll just take the cab, she gets out and I drive away.

This was obviously a guy because she had to work at 7 in the morning and a few days before she was telling me about her displeasure about paying for a cab to go see some guy and he would only drop her off and not pick her up.

When I actually sat there and thought about it, the whole date was just so she can kill time and use me for a ride and wait for this guys text to say he was ready. She also had a little overnight bag ready also that she seem to try and hide from me.

Do I feel like a dumbass! The only dignity I have left from that whole experience is that I at least didn't give her a ride to her "girl friends" house although it was on my way back home. Two days later she happens to walk by my job seeing that it's the closest thing to her place and couldn't go elsewhere she seems to avoid me and making eye contact, but she did seem to window shop near by maybe thinking I would say hi to her at least but I didn't and she walked an opposite way to avoid walking directly in front of me.

What a b***h! Not my fault she had to pay some cab $30+ just to go get some dik. Sorry for my rant, just had to get that out.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May have been a bit AFC, but good for you, not dropping her off. You left her at home, now forget her, she only wants you as an orbiter.

Peace.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iggy69 said:
When I actually sat there and thought about it, the whole date was just so she can kill time and use me for a ride and wait for this guys text to say he was ready.
Well, look at it this way. At least you figured out what was really happening. A lot of other guys would be like "Oh my God! She likes my company! She must be in love with me!"

Didn't feel good potentially being used as a taxi, huh Ahmed? Remember that feeling next time someone tries to use you up.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really sure she went to a dude's? Weird stuff--I can't believe anyone would have the balls to take advantage of someone like that--how fvcking disrepsectful and low.

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
You really sure she went to a dude's? Weird stuff--I can't believe anyone would have the balls to take advantage of someone like that--how fvcking disrepsectful and low.
Not 100% sure, but all signs led me to believe that yes it was a dudes house she wanted me to drop her off at. It was already 10pm, she had to work at 6pm, her job is right next to where she lives and she had already talked to me about how she always had to pay for a cab to go see some guy and he would only drop her off and not pick her up.

Maybe might have been a girls house, but I would never think another girl would have got upset over going to another girls house and actually paying a cab to get there knowing you have to be at work in the morning, it just didn't make sense, I was pretty convinced it was another guys house, either way if it wasn't I was still getting used for a taxi either way you put it.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
makes me wonder how well you are tuned in during your dates. i mean either there are real vibes or not. and if not there wont be any second date anyways.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unbelievable.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once thing i've learned is to always trust the gut instinct which is exactly what you did and bravo to you for that. I got the same exact feeling as soon as I read about the overnight baggie and the story of taking a cab to some guys place. You didn't lose any dignity here as far as I can tell.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
May have been a bit AFC, but good for you, not dropping her off. You left her at home, now forget her, she only wants you as an orbiter.

Peace.
even tho i think your a flaming pop tart i agree

there was no INITIAL attraction

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
even tho i think your a flaming pop tart i agree

there was no INITIAL attraction
Lol

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's at it again!...

She text me yesterday telling my to have a good labor day, I'm thinking she wants me to feed her ego so I wait 24 hours to text back and simply say 'I am' and she replies with that's good to hear. I waited about an hour and texted her back to say hi next time and not act scared (because how she was obviously avoiding me last time I seen her), she immediately text back yeah sure.

My afc self is telling me she's sparked and interest for not bending over for her (probably unlikely), my alpha self is telling me she's and egomaniac trying to see if I have any interest left and possibly trying to salvage an "orbiter".

She always initiates the text after NC, but I get the feeling that its always bait to try and get me to ask her to hang out for all the wrong reasons.

To be honest I'm guilty of not spinning plates which is why I'm analyzing this one particular situation more than I should...

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her back and say; I know your seeing some other guy(s) and I won't be a part of your little games. ( Add smiley face)

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
Text her back and say; I know your seeing some other guy(s) and I won't be a part of your little games. ( Add smiley face)
Or you can say did your friend get tired of using you as a mattress..? Then you will never have to worry about her again.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm tired of texting; come over tonight and I'll serve you breakfast in the morning."