So uhhh

roflcop

Reaction score
This girl i've been talking to, me and her flirt and stuff. And we totally are jusy playing the flirting online game and yes i am seeing her soon, actually whenever i want to, just gotta go. Anyway she goes you know i haven't seen your ... yet and i'm like ugh wtf? and the slut i am . so i did, and she's like wow you're HUGE! and i'm like mmmmk.i'm not though, maybe 5 to 5.5? i guess or so,She even said you're totally not getting me in the ass! and i was like heh, i feel weird because if anything happens, it won't have lived up to the pictures. But the pictures show it all. lol this thread is going to get deleted i bet. oh well, i'm glad i amused you guys.But this is a true story lol.

**** it and see how it goes probably is the best bet right? :p

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I DO know... there should be no reason in hell you shouldn't boink that if/when you meet in person. If you DON'T meet in person... then we could pretty much include that you got mind-****ed. I'm not bettin on it though the way she seems to come across. Women like that know exactly what they want. Wear a jimmy. ;)