So this new chick im with likes to fantasize about being raped...

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even sure how to deal with this, at all. I hope i dont have a potential crazy on my hands.

...is this a bad thing? :confused:

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
This is natural, put her pantyhose on your head and jump out of the closet.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Potential crazy. That's not normal. Sounds like the one who I'm seeing who likes to be tied up. Rough sex...but don't go there. She could get feelings hurt and claim you really did...

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's normal. nothing wrong with it at all.

2 of my last 3 girlfriends had that fantasy

it's just an extension of being dominated / being submissive

it's totally fine. be cool about it and don't make it a big deal

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredibly common.

In fact (obviously hard to prove) but I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of all girls have at least entertained this fantasy, most are just too timid to be upfront about it.

If it's something you're comfortable exploring, discuss it in detail first, then have fun.

Otherwise, politely decline, but don't make her feel like a freak for it - she's just as vulnerable as if you told her your fantasy and she ran away like you're crazy.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, though i've heard it's very common like some of these guys are saying, i'm still just sexually repressed enough that this would be a big enough red flag that any long term potential i saw in her would fly out the window.

although maybe you're not looking for any of that anyway... i dont know.

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the third most common fantasies for women according to most surveys. So totally normal. And realize it doesn't mean she ACTUALLY wants to be raped, if it actually happened she'd be traumatized by it and it would be a horrible experience. The fantasy kind of allows a woman to have the wild, dirty sex she craves, without having to suffer the guilt that often follows. So... if you can figure out a way to give her that result, it'll be just as good for her. And I doubt you'll complain.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MyTeamSupreme said:
I'm not even sure how to deal with this, at all. I hope i dont have a potential crazy on my hands.

...is this a bad thing? :confused:
Completely normal - indicates she is submissive

Now if YOU have rape fantasies that is whacked

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AS said, it's part of being submissive. Go find yourself a few pieces of bondage rope, look up how to tie some knots, practice on a friend on how to tie these up and have fun!

Too many of the girls I've been with loved with dominated. Elbow in their neck when you're f*cking them, or holding their arms behind their back. Most girls love it when you grab their hair(Grab it at the BASE) during sex.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally normal. All girls love to be dominated. It comes from that.
Like cffrnw says, she doesn't REALLY want to be raped, it's a fantasy.
Wow, a lot of you guys are awfully judgemental.