So there's this chick at the gym.....

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
In my quest to stop having sex with ho's, sluts, and single moms, I met this girl at the gym about two months ago. She didn't seem very interested. So I forgot about her. I didn't see her for about a month but I saw her again tonight. I talked to her for about five minutes. I still don't think she is really interested because she doesn't ask me any questions. I'm the one who asks the questions. She also cannot make eye contact with me, she always looks down or away sometimes. So it's been very brief encounters. Today I noticed that she changed her hair so I said "You look different, is it the hair or something?" She touched her hair and said "yeah (smiling)". I said "it looks nice (smiling). She started smiling and blushing a little. Then I had to go and was running late so I said "well, have a good workout". She said "okay bye". So what's the next move? I have no idea if she's single or whatever. I have been playing it cool but don't know what the hell I should do next. Just ask her out? I don't see too much interest.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I know I could have, but I guess you can never take it too slow with women. I just don't see too much interest to lay myself out there, besides, the encounters have been very brief. This is only the second time I have spoken to her. I just found out where she works today. Very, very brief encounters.

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... ask her to play a game with you, or help you move some weights or spot you... its giving her a chance to say yes or no, and with that you will know if she is interested