So then theres this girl..

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure this girl likes me, we used to be like best friends but made some mistakes and i ruined it but now since I stopped its changed and well at lunch she always sits by me in our table (we only stay there cause we are not aloud to leave the place) and she definetly doesn't mind when i get near her as in are arms touch and legs and she hug me and plays with my hair...and whenever something about sex comes up as an exapmle i'm going somewere with them as in like a place shes like yay that means i get to sleep in the same bed as you Dan!! And other stuff liek that you get it. I always catch her gazing at me from a distance but not when we are close uper. But the thing is i think she might be kind of a shank..she is a very overly huggy person to everyone which doestnt mean much but also shes kind of an attention ***** which are useualy shanks...i realy like her shes lights up my day and being around her realy makes my day sometimes.. but i have no idea if i should pursue this.....is she a shank...any of these good signs for me....?

And another thing, i am putting in literaly 0 effort, i never say hi at all she always does first if not i will walk past her like she doesnt even exist.

epitome

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's an attention wh0re, stay away from her.

If you decided you want to pursue per, though, games some other chicks first. Sounds like you have oneitis and you'll probably mess it up if you like her too much, so just broaden your horizons for awhile. Do this over the next few days. When Monday rolls around, start getting some heavy kino going on with her at lunch if you can and make eye contact. Pay attention to her body language and step back if it's closed. If she's using more open body language, tell her you guys are hanging out soon. When you do, bring in the kino and if it's going good go in for the kiss. Don't ask for it, just do it.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
epitome said:
If she's an attention wh0re, stay away from her.

If you decided you want to pursue per, though, games some other chicks first. Sounds like you have oneitis and you'll probably mess it up if you like her too much, so just broaden your horizons for awhile. Do this over the next few days. When Monday rolls around, start getting some heavy kino going on with her at lunch if you can and make eye contact. Pay attention to her body language and step back if it's closed. If she's using more open body language, tell her you guys are hanging out soon. When you do, bring in the kino and if it's going good go in for the kiss. Don't ask for it, just do it.
no oneintis..i said i put 0 effort in.

she uses heavy keeno and heavy eye contact, her body language is defiantly not closed i said i can be up against her
im just sure if shes an atention wh0re, ive never seen a girl who hugs so many different guys...but when i say its differnt with me its different..i think she is WAY attarcted to me but im not going to be 100% here

epitome

Don Juan
Reaction score
naes420 said:
...i realy like her shes lights up my day and being around her realy makes my day sometimes..
:flowers: oneitis

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're golden, lay the pipe.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
no not on x, im not that ****ing stupid...

but i think that she realy want to fvck me just by what she says and that too...she just makes its so blatently obvivous every single time any word with sex comes up she always finds a way to link it to me and her

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Admit it. Ur putting her on the pedestal.

epitome

Don Juan
Reaction score
naes420 said:
no not on x, im not that ****ing stupid...

but i think that she realy want to fvck me just by what she says and that too...she just makes its so blatently obvivous every single time any word with sex comes up she always finds a way to link it to me and her
If you're so sure about it, what are you here for?

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you mean put on the pedastool....im here to get resureance because i cant realy ask my friends for it on this one (because we are all friends..as in the girl with them as well) and it wuld be fuking wierd but shes getting extremly clinged on me today and she calls me baby and love and im not gonna lie i am a virgin and i think i finaly got lucky

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've already got good signs... just hangout with her then escalate it... hug to kiss... to... rubbing her nips

just hangout with her alone... then the next day at school you and all your friends will be wondering how cool and weird it was that you got together with your best-female-friend out of nowhere.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
you've already got good signs... just hangout with her then escalate it... hug to kiss... to... rubbing her nips

just hangout with her alone... then the next day at school you and all your friends will be wondering how cool and weird it was that you got together with your best-female-friend out of nowhere.
oh yeah, something tells me that the next few weeks arent going to be so bad

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude this is so gay! she just ignores me all the time thgis whole week man.... and she wil talk aout people i know right in front of me n basicly jus ignor me..even around all my friends around me excpt me i mean wtf..exept when i say something she start rub my face again....god man why cant girls just be easy

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Isolate. Do you really expect her to suck you off in class?