So tell me ladies...

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...What advice do you have for a guy who is so angry with women that he is afraid he might do something stupid?

I'm burning...just burning...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, im a guy, but sorry about your girl troubles. Just don't go gay on us and suck a ****. keep your head up, man.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Runna13=)
lol, im a guy, but sorry about your girl troubles. Just don't go gay on us and suck a ****. keep your head up, man.
no chances of that ma boy hehehe :)

Just I find one of my biggest problems/troubles at the mo is getting over the anger I have. I think I may need some prof help for that.

later

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Zircon
...What advice do you have for a guy who is so angry with women that he is afraid he might do something stupid?

I'm burning...just burning...
Do it.

Just don't hurt/kill anyone because you're too p*ssy to live your own life.

Shut the f**k up, stop blaming women for everything, and take some responsibility for yourself.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zircon - why exactly are you angry with women ?

You've been hurt ?

Do explain

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: So tell me ladies...

Originally posted by squirrels
Do it.

Just don't hurt/kill anyone because you're too p*ssy to live your own life.

Shut the f**k up, stop blaming women for everything, and take some responsibility for yourself.
Ahhh...

that hurst sooooo bad...:) so tell me...I'm blaming women for everything...dude I am successful in EVERY other area of my life. I am a successful businessman, musician, I represent my country at a national level in sport.

And you tell me to take responsibility for myself...hmmm doesn't make sense does it.

Listen buddy, I'm looking for help here...if all you can do is give me sh!t like that , YOU shut the fvck up...kapish you mutha ****a??

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just venting my frustrations...I don't think explaining will help much anyway at the mo.

The thing is, I have no problem at all usually applying myself to problems in my life. I have overcome a LOT of obstacles. Yet this is one of those situations - the harder you try, the less you get. Frustrating.

Basically I'm saying there is some anger there from previous experiences (I have very few positive experiences with women in my life), I add it all up and yeah, it doesn't seem worth it. And at the same time this is a basic need of every man. The contradictions are driving me nuts.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zircon,

Squirrels was just trying to give you a slap in the face to wake you up. He's not trying to piss you off intentionally. If he didn't care to help you, he would have never posted in the thread to begin with. Your pissy, angry reaction towards him shows me that you're operating from a pissy, angry place. Make sure you figure out whatever it is that's making you pissed off.

It's not the women themselves. *They* aren't fcvking you up. It's the way you're reacting to what's happening. What are your goals? What is your issue? You said that it won't help if you post your problem but it's certainly not going to help to post a vague sentence or two telling us how much you hate women.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: Re: So tell me ladies...

Originally posted by Zircon
that hurst sooooo bad...:) so tell me...I'm blaming women for everything...dude I am successful in EVERY other area of my life. I am a successful businessman, musician, I represent my country at a national level in sport.

And you tell me to take responsibility for myself...hmmm doesn't make sense does it.
No, it doesn't, does it? ;)

Why is it you can act so passionately and effectively with these other things, but when it comes to women, you repress the very drive that pushes you to excel at everythign else, until you're on the verge of doing something "stupid?"

Why don't you tell us what this "stupid" thing is that you're going to do? No one is being "held in suspense" by your mysteriousness. :p We cant' help you, and no woman is going to come on here and give you realistic advice if you're going to make vague threats against them.