So shes asked me out to a fashion show

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked this gal who in the past has always said no when ive asked her out to hang out (4 or 5 times ive asked) weather or not she was good at football and wanted to play in a tournament with us (coz we need a gal) she said

no sorry but do ya wanna go to a fashion show with us?

now i know the us bit means its not a date, i dont know who us is but i can kinda guess (a couple of blokes and some gals i know)

its her sisters show at our college and i when it is, she said she doesnt know but she will buy my ticket for me

so i said let me know and date and ill let ya know if i can come

i probably can come wateva date it is, but should i? knowing that she hasnt hanged out with me when ive asked and knowing shes an attention seeker who i kinda liked in the past and im doing my best to forget about!

what should i say? yes/no? and lines i can use?

cheers for the help

and yes before you ask it is the same gal as who im chatting about in my other topic!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us a link to your other topic, if we can read that as well you'll get better advice.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge the fuc.king models you tool.

She probably has no attraction to whatsoever, but if you have the social proof of the other attractive girls, then you never know... and you can always score something with the models.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if I went to this fashion show I'd be hitting on everyone in sight except the girl that asked me to come in these circumstances you describe.

You have no chance with the girl so you might as well have some fun!

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i should go then?

problem is why should i do something with her whens she never done anything with me when ive asked her out with me and my mates?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you haven't got much chance with the girl, though you may have. Don't analyse everything so much.

About the fashion show, one of my mates went to one at his college the other week. It was a case of staring at HB9s and 10s all evening. He enjoyed himself. You might as well go.

Flirt with lots of the girls there, since it will probably be full of good looking girls, and your only competition is likely to be pervy or gay. And make her jealous!