so my LTR texted me and told me a black dude was buying her coffee

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this morning, im sitting here at work and my LTR of 1.5 years texts me and says "the back dude that lives across the street bought my coffee :)" and i, having no idea what that meant, text back in a joking way "Well, maybe you should show him a good time..." and she got pissed! Big time! Like, almost flipped out.

wow... women are psychos...

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a troll.

But hey, at least you realized how much of a loser you looked like by writing those long 5-paragraph stories you used to come up with.

Congratulations, you're on the path to having a life.

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
You're a troll.

But hey, at least you realized how much of a loser you looked like by writing those long 5-paragraph stories you used to come up with.

Congratulations, you're on the path to having a life.

I wish I was as clever as you. I guess being "alpha" does that.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the guy whose girl left the bar with another dude right in front of him, and he stood there in shock lmao!!!!!

I would like to meet your girl, and shake her hand, maybe ask for her autograph....

I want to learn how to have a 1.5 year relationship gf and be able to piss and crap in her face and cheat on her repeatedly while I let her know and laugh at her face, and have her worried about why a month later am having a black girl buy me some coffee.

loser.

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
this is the guy whose girl left the bar with another dude right in front of him, and he stood there in shock lmao!!!!!

I would like to meet your girl, and shake her hand, maybe ask for her autograph....

I want to learn how to have a 1.5 year relationship gf and be able to piss and crap in her face and cheat on her repeatedly while I let her know and laugh at her face, and have her worried about why a month later am having a black girl buy me some coffee.

loser.
Haha' LoL.

well said.

WayOfTheDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read one of your old post. I take it this is the same ***** that ran off with the Pilot?

I'm not going to call you a troll, but you do this **** to yourself, man. This women went home with another guy, mostly likely banged him (probably still is), and in the process left you at the bar.. on purpose!! Then, you post something like this a little while later, still complaining about a girl you should have broke ALL communication off with weeks ago??

THIS GIRL IS PLAYING YOU! She's using you as toy because YOU allow it! You need to stand up and be a ****ing man and take control of your life. First thing, dump this attention *****.

You're capable of turning your life around, man. You just need a firm kick in the a$$.

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
how are you guys still together. No one is that stupid. I'm 98% sure this guy is a troll.

Or maybe, he's doing it on purpose to see how pathetic it looks to be an AFC and how to motivate us to get better? cuz that's like the 2nd guy on here that I see posts like that

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN LIFE.

I personally know of a man who divorced his wife 25 years ago, his son is 29 and lives with him. the man still talks to his ex wife after 25 years, he has never dated or talked to another woman again, and he believes that his ex wife has not dated again all this time.

she insults him and treats him as a piece of **** every day for the past 25 years so he came for help.

so yea this cases exist, and even worse. Man said that the reason he would not stop talking to her is because he was a christian and runs his life by the bible. INTERESTING!

so he accepts humiliation and disrespect for 25 years from someone he is not even married to.

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are just to scared of the Unknown, and theese will be stepped on for the rest of their life.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN LIFE.

I personally know of a man who divorced his wife 25 years ago, his son is 29 and lives with him. the man still talks to his ex wife after 25 years, he has never dated or talked to another woman again, and he believes that his ex wife has not dated again all this time.

she insults him and treats him as a piece of **** every day for the past 25 years so he came for help.

so yea this cases exist, and even worse. Man said that the reason he would not stop talking to her is because he was a christian and runs his life by the bible. INTERESTING!

so he accepts humiliation and disrespect for 25 years from someone he is not even married to.

You uh.....know this guy is trolling right?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there is a 99% chance that OP is a troll.
but im just saying that people like him exist

hell I had a best friend who was so in love with his 2 LTR girl who was cheating on him on 4 different occasions, and he knew....

it got to the point where my buddie would have the other guy in the phone, and they both would talk about what a terrible person she was... BECAUSE SHE WAS LYING AND CHEATING ON BOTH OF THEM WITH A THIRD GUY!!" and they knew.

it can get really sad sometimes. for some people

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel robbed.

Your "stories" are getting shorter now.
Can't even hack it as a troll anymore, eh P Dawg?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope in the next episode she gets banged by the black guy and wants you to go down on her after !

P

perseverance

Ease said:
I hope in the next episode she gets banged by the black guy and wants you to go down on her after !
Are you posting from experience?

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too old school to know who this troll is. Back in the day, we had ElStud to troll this forum :)

I can imagine some girls would really do that sort of thing...

WayOfTheDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality9.99 said:
Man..that's just nasty :D
Haha, it's nasty man, but if this kid isn't joking, it maybe what he needs to light a fire under his ass.

I second the meeting this girl though. Damn, she sounds pretty good at what she does! Or, she's got a lot of time on her hands because his dumb ass, P Dawg, is supporting her.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P_Dawg_Jalapeno said:
I wish I was as clever as you. I guess being "alpha" does that.
~Red's Voice from that 70s show.~

Not being a dumbass like you does that. Dumbass. A good troll is a little more subtle. Not like you, dumbass.

Here's my proof, your dumbass thread titles:

• so my LTR texted me and told me a black dude was buying her coffee
  • so i have sores on the head of my genitalia shaft
  • My LTR of 1.5 years left the bar with another guy..
  • i don't have a huge johnson but my gf talks like she wants one or something
  • what should me and my girlfriend do on our 1 year anniversary of being together?
  • my girlfriend likes her ex's big veiny johnson more than my mediocre one... seriously
  • My girlfriend wears her ex's boxers and t-shirts around her house in front of me...
  • I know my girlfriend's email password...

You're either a dumbass troll, or just a dumbass in which case we really can't help.