So my girl caught me on tinder

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know why I use that garbage app to begin with, but I digress. She was actually my main plate out of 3. By far THE best lay. Win some and lose some i guess.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Why are you taking the blame? What was SHE doing on there to see you?
Haha great point. That's what I always tell guys who complain about the same problem IRL.
She saw you on Tinder because she's also using Tinder. She'll say some real stupid shlt about just using it "for fun" or "as a joke," but you're smart enough to know what's really going on.

I believe most women use Tinder for validation, with no intention of hooking up with guys, it's still not a place for women in a "committed" relationship.

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
How did she catch you on there? And so what if she did you can say you forgot about it.
Obviously she's using it too so no need to make this a big thing. Can't believe she had the nerve to approach you about it though haha.
She actually said that her friend saw me on there. Who knows if "her friend" is just a fake account she made or what.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonnyD123 said:
She actually said that her friend saw me on there. Who knows if "her friend" is just a fake account she made or what.
Her friend is nearly certainly her. You can always just say you have a stagnant account on there who gives a fvck.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Starfvcks 64 said:
Haha great point. That's what I always tell guys who complain about the same problem IRL.
She saw you on Tinder because she's also using Tinder. She'll say some real stupid shlt about just using it "for fun" or "as a joke," but you're smart enough to know what's really going on.

I believe most women use Tinder for validation, with no intention of hooking up with guys, it's still not a place for women in a "committed" relationship.
Damn right she was. Only way she would know is if she was on it too. He is dumb to take the blame and to be treated like a fool. I don't see why it's a big of deal when they were only plates. My belief is that she found another guy using this as an excuse to discard him. He should not take any blame from her.

JonnyD123 said:
Do you know any of her friends? Is there a way to see if her or the friend has an account? Wonder how you did not see her on the site. Don't take crap from her and let her blame you for nothing.

Reaction score
Peña said:
Damn right she was. Only way she would know is if she was on it too. He is dumb to take the blame and to be treated like a fool. I don't see why it's a big of deal when they were only plates. My belief is that she found another guy using this as an excuse to discard him. He should not take any blame from her.

Do you know any of her friends? Is there a way to see if her or the friend has an account? Wonder how you did not see her on the site. Don't take crap from her and let her blame you for nothing.
Send a guy on tinder to bone her and provide evidence to her. That will shut her up.

j_syrinate

Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to my buddy a week ago, his girlfriends' friend saw him on Tinder and took a snap shot of it on her iPhone and sent it to her. He's in the doghouse right now, he's still denying it, pretty sure he's out the door with this chick. Majority of women I'd say that are 28 and under have single girlfriends on Tinder and they will recognize you if they know who you are. Depending on the size of the city you live in, if you're in a committed relationship you are definitely going to get caught. In NYC you could probably pull it off, but I live in a city of about 600k in the metro area and you see people on there you know.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
j_syrinate said:
This just happened to my buddy a week ago, his girlfriends' friend saw him on Tinder and took a snap shot of it on her iPhone and sent it to her. He's in the doghouse right now, he's still denying it, pretty sure he's out the door with this chick. Majority of women I'd say that are 28 and under have single girlfriends on Tinder and they will see you if they have met you before. Depending on the size of the city you live in, if you're in a committed relationship you are definitely going to get caught. In NYC you could probably pull it off, but I live in a city of about 600k in the metro area and you see people on there you know.
Ya that's why i deleted mine lol

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starfvcks 64 said:

While I agree in principle, the occasional normal, cool, non slutty girl will give tinder a wirl. I've been dating an asian american girl I met on tinder for about 5 months. She's the most genuine and enjoyable girl I've been in a serious relationship with. Now, would I recommend going on tinder to find a wife? No, but it's become pretty mainstream and a wider variety of women use it than one might think.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught my buddies girlfriend on Tinder, She has been on there throughout the whole relationship
I didn't realize they were official until I met her
This happens more than people realize, especially if you live in a small town like I do

The sad part is my buddy is a multi-millionaire who travels the world and lives Top1% live
And this chick is a 6 at best, cheating on him, proof that money alone doesn't cause sexual arousal she has a butter face but pheoemonal thighs and arse

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
my buddy is a multi-millionaire who travels the world and lives Top1% live
Must be nice to have friends with that kind of money. What happened after you found her on Tinder? Did you tell him a bout it?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, which way did you swipe on her?
Left of course, there's no way I could hit that knowing what I know about my buddy don't get me wrong he's banged hotter chicks than her but she seems very loose to me from the snapchats that I saw on his story (twerking with other girls, her tinder pics are old she is actually 30-50 pounds fatter in person)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent him the screenshots via text he hasn't responded, I'm not gonna press the issue I did my part
if hes Blue pill he will not appreciate the advice/heads up one bit

infact he will probably accuse you of being the aggressor

he will rationalise her behaviour if hes BP

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if hes Blue pill he will not appreciate the advice/heads up one bit

infact he will probably accuse you of being the aggressor

he will rationalise her behaviour if hes BP
He's deftinely BLUE PILL
I remember a few years ago he was dating a hot Asian chick (a 9 in my book) the chick was cheating on him, and he was begging her to stay he was contemplating buying her a range rover (she said that's the only way she would stay with him)and making it public. The optics were so bad and I was embarrassed for him. The chick now is with a guy who doesn't even make a 1/10th of the money he does a year lol don't get me wrong he's a great guy but he's a huge simp

Likes to buy women's Loui bags, take them on trips, buys women's cars etc

He's rich AF so for him buying a woman a car is like for regular guys taking a girl to a nice restaurant

Last edited: