so much good info here but...

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
its so hard to try and remember it all and implement it into your life. I will read so many good things on this site and go out and try to use them but half the time my mind is too busy trying to find and use all of the good info. anyone else feel like this?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
II'm assuming that you are really bored sometimes too. That you have no goals. Your out of shape. That you don't drink enough water. You either sleep too long or too little. You don't practice anything. You avoid menial work. Your homework was never finished on time...

Etc...

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
no definitely not. i have a 4.1 gpa. im on the tennis team. ive won the most matches on the team. i lift weights 4 days a week. and my goal is to become a top attorney in this country. im just saying this info floods my mind in girl situations

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol When the stuff starts flooding, i go to the toilet and take a leak. That should help with most the strain. It that doest work get a sponge and talk to it for a while. J/k man

Its a lot of stuff to swallow in one bite. give it time man u just joined. unless ur a supercomputer I don't think u can get all this stuff in a couple weeks

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ive been looking at this website since June of last year lol. Before I came to this website back in the summer of last year, I was coming off of a few rejections and totally down. Ive been reading all kinds of articles and stuff in here thats really helped me improve myself. I just feel there a little things that are holding me back like how I try and remember all of the good advice.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you actually start reading more of the complex stuff on this site,read the DJ bible and get an outline of what you should be,and what you should do_Once you get an outline,that means you've gotten a shape of your DJ body.Then you add stuff and knowledge to that body,and I guarantee it wont flood you then.Don't directly play the game before you've built this body.Practice with having only the body,then see your mistakes,and correct them,and add knowledge.Isn't it similar to your math class?You cant do calculus before you know basic algebra.

Pardon my ignorance if its present,as I do not go to an american school that has the GPA system,but isn't the highest GPA level 4?I'm not sure so please dont flame.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but here we have honors and ap classes which are more advanced than regular classes. They give you extra high school credit and therefore let you have a higher gpa than 4.0. Im actually 6th among all juniors in my school. The highest junior has a 4.39 or something ridiculous like that. Thanks for the advice adit

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to realise that learning the information on here will not help you a great deal. The whole 'game' is aobut social interactions, and sure there are certain good points, which if neccisery thne write them down, but its about being layed back and having a good time with girls, that is what will attract them. Not some weird routine, but just having a good time.

P.S One very important point is that you must keep girls unsure! do not always call as soon as you say you will, do not always be there for her, when you dont have time for her, she wont like it, but when you do have time she will like it, and htis rollercoaster ride will really build attraction. I know this for a fact because i have felt how my feelings for girls have risen so high after they have done this to me. Just remember its not an absolute measure, it amplifies attraction, if there was never any there it wont do anything.

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh Check mate is on the balls of this one. There was a post a while back about the law of ondulation or something. Anyways it says that everything that goes up must come down, basically. I interpreted it as some days you will notice and give attention to her, others you will completely ignore her. Of Course there will be some days in the middle but the most important thing is to have fun.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add to what check mate and azn have said,one little thing.

If you're gonna get down to the ignoring business with a girl,its best to know many girls and be close to them too,atleast around 4-5.This way,when you ignore one girl,you have 4 others to talk and it will not make you look like some loser who just disappears for a day or two,then comes back,and then goes again.Know a lot of girls,this would really help you,as girls get bitten by jealousy bugs easily,and hanging around with a lot of girls will also give you social proof that you're a well-liked guy.

I guess you get what I mean.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real life experience is the best guide. If you memorize the bible, but don't do anything, it's useless. It's better to keep sarging while gradually adding your bank of knowledge to it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adit, there is a lot of truth in what you say. How ever you do not want to hang around with just girls so much. That is what camp guys do, if you do it people think you are camp. But like you said, have other girls, hang with them, just have your guy freinds with you aswell.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad,what I actually meant to say was that don't just go after one girl.I was only talking in 'knowing females' perceptive.Not in your overall life.

I'll keep in mind to be more descriptive next time.