So many here are always comparing themselves to celebs

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Here's proof that its is foolhardy to do so:

“People were kind of pushing past me, not being nice. Nobody said, ‘I love you.’ I had to wait in line to, I don’t know, buy a f*****g coffee or whatever,” Bacon recalled. “I was like, this sucks. I want to go back to being famous.”

Just because an aging star can get with 20-somethings doesn't mean you can, or that it should affect your approach in any way, shape or form. Stop doing it, stop expecting it.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s easier to blame than to find reason, bro.

That’s why you ou constant threads started by similar posters…Clickbait.

Dudes that have stuck around know ‘evolution’
Or realizations. I’m sure you old-timers here can teach me with your experiences, like you’ve done in the past. Humble ears and always keep on marching

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

“People were kind of pushing past me, not being nice. Nobody said, ‘I love you.’ I had to wait in line to, I don’t know, buy a f*****g coffee or whatever,” Bacon recalled. “I was like, this sucks. I want to go back to being famous.”
Hate to be a killjoy, P, nonetheless that really STRENGTHENS the case for becoming a celebrity, preferably a venerated and respected one. Footloose Man admits that he doesn't have to wait in line, and that folks are much kinder to him, when they recognize who he is

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Sure, let me know when you get your first Emmy.

Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, let me know when you get your first Emmy.
Bacon's experiment actually strengthens the case for so-called Looksmaxxing. Even if a guy isn't a celebrity, notice how much more receptive the world is to a man who freshens up before he leaves the house, looks more 5th Avenue than he does like a 35 year old+ who's still trying to be a scene kid

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just because an aging star can get with 20-somethings doesn't mean you can, or that it should affect your approach in any way, shape or form. Stop doing it, stop expecting it.
I think it's more realistic for a guy to get local status. If you're one the big dogs in your city or state you're doing better than most men ever will. Is it easy? no but it can be done. Back in the day I would hustle in the best clubs and find out who the bartenders were, security, get to know the staff, Owners etc. Got discounts on bottle service, never waited in line etc. It's very time-consuming and superficial it can be done

There are others ways to do it but you would need some money etc and connections no point of me getting into that as that type of information would be wasted on this forum since most guys don't care for that info

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more realistic for a guy to get local status. If you're one the big dogs in your city or state you're doing better than most men ever will. Is it easy? no but it can be done. Back in the day I would hustle in the best clubs and find out who the bartenders were, security, get to know the staff, Owners etc. Got discounts on bottle service, never waited in line etc. It's very time-consuming and superficial it can be done

There are others ways to do it but you would need some money etc and connections no point of me getting into that as that type of information would be wasted on this forum since most guys don't care for that info
Social-Proof, a term I haven’t heard in a LONG time on this forum. It’s one of the most important aspects to pique a woman’s interest.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more realistic for a guy to get local status
And as others have observed
2:00-2:43

This is often just a matter of making a conscious choice to look like a mature, put-together MAN. Rather than mimicking The Manosphere's Pharisees

0:00-2:47

5:00-6:00

By going out of one's way to look, speak, and act like an overgrown tween who's desperate to convey just how "different" he is from so-called Normie society. Then despair over the fact that you're afflicted with varying degrees of social leprosy

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social-Proof, a term I haven’t heard in a LONG time on this forum. It’s one of the most important aspects to pique a woman’s interest.
Social proof is amazing if you understand how it works and how to utilize it, sadly most men who struggle with women tend to go the OLD route meanwhile the hottest chicks or better yet women in terms of quality tend to be in social circles. I've hacked my way from social circles that were college ones(in my mid 20s) to 6/7 figure ones. There is nuance involved that most here wouldn't understand unless you are in one or have been in one. A lot of people on this forum look at things Black and White, it's not like this in the real world with various shades of grey!

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It'll definitely be foolish to disguise oneself as Shannen Doherty a year from now, just as her looks start, quite literally, going to pieces. You won't be received warmly by anyone, aside from Colby Martin, and those who vehemently opposed the passage of Melody's Law https://michiganadvance.com/2024/05...rophilia-in-michigan-passes-senate-committee/