So, I'm about to ask this girl out.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't plan on doing so again if she either says no or flakes. What's the best way to communicate that?

I think it's going to break down one of two ways: she's either an attention ***** who gets off on the fact that I dig her, or she is actually interested but really shy about the whole thing.

She came to see me play a gig tonight, but left towards the end. Apparently I almost made her cry. that's why. :confused:

anyway. advice, fellas?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made her cry? Please explain.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonono, it was the music that almost made her cry. Apparently, she was moved.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and you weren't moved to give her the c0ck? :eek:

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, man.

I don't even know why, but this b!tch is kind of intimidating. Not many girls make me think twice about sh*t I say, but she does. I don't get it. it sucks.

So, I wanna take this girl out and get over this nonsense.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
Hahaha, man.

I don't even know why, but this b!tch is kind of intimidating. Not many girls make me think twice about sh*t I say, but she does. I don't get it. it sucks.

So, I wanna take this girl out and get over this nonsense.
A lot of guys can be suave with the average girl, but then when one "special" one comes along their brains melt. Just don't let her get in your head, she's just a normal chick like any other. What happens is that since you think so highly of her, you put way too much stock in what happens, what she thinks of you, etc. This makes you second guess everything you're saying and doing. Don't let it. Be Yuma uncensored.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
A lot of guys can be suave with the average girl, but then when one "special" one comes along their brains melt. Just don't let her get in your head, she's just a normal chick like any other. What happens is that since you think so highly of her, you put way too much stock in what happens, what she thinks of you, etc. This makes you second guess everything you're saying and doing. Don't let it. Be Yuma uncensored.

Dig.

Thanks, bro. I need to start doing this sh*t the ol' fashioned way. And have some worry free fun this time. :D Thanks a million.