So, I need help...

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten myself into a predicament that I dont know how to fix myself...

Ive been lurking these forums for the past 5 months or so picked up alot of tips and it has helped me alot.. Or so I thought. I have been able to help a few of my boys out with their girl problems and it seemed my knowledge came easily and it helped them out a lot. But, when it comes to myself, I just cant simply put the knowledge of girls into my own conversations and it just frustrates me. Is it a mental block or what else is going on here in this picture. Please DJs I need some help.

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why this happened its just weird, I'm perfectly capable of helping my boys out with the girl they are talking to but I cant seem to help myself. When I talk to a girl via txt,person, or etc. I lose all my knowledge.

My question was already stated but ill say it again. Is it a mental block or is it just something that I need to work on?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Mantle07 said:
My question was already stated but ill say it again. Is it a mental block or is it just something that I need to work on?

How are we supposed to know if it's mental or something that just needs to be worked on? You need to be more specific.

This place is like a dating "911". You come here seeking help,then when OM4ever asked you what was "the nature of your emergency",or what exactly the problem is,you give some vague answer.

If you call 911,but don't give specific information about the type of help you need,how are they supposed to know if you need an ambulance,the fire department,or the police?

We're only allowed 10 posts per day here,so we're not going to waste our posts trying to draw it out of you.

What EXACTLY is your problem? Is it approaching a girl? Being nervous and not knowing what to say? Is it a relationship issue,or something else?

Or better yet,once you start to speak to a girl,WHEN IS IT the problem shows up? It'll be easier to help you out once you tell us THE TYPE of problem you have.

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens right after a simple "Hey, Whats up?" or something along the lines of that. If or when a conversation unfolds, Im perfectly able to handle it. But if a girl gives me a vague answer such as "Nothing much just sitting here in my room." How the **** do I respond to it. Usually I just leave it alone until I come up with an answer that will draw up a conversation or I just leave it alone entirely

This happened today, talkin to an HB 7.5 (M=me, H=her)

M"Hey whats up?"
H"Just woke up from a reaaaaly long nap. Whats up dude?"
M"Just wondering what you were doing for tmrw night?"
H"Umm idk yet, Why What's upp?"
M"Me, mike, and three of our friends are going to this kids house to hangout and possibly drink later.
H"Niceee. Well I'll let you know the do of if I'm down for suree."

I never replied back because I simply did not know how to continue the conversation after that.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You haven't internalized anything you have learned - anyone can memorize a bunch of concepts and techniques and regurgitate them to any audience. Even guys who follow game religiously have trouble relinquishing their old AFC habits and such.

2. Your body/mind is resisting change. AFC and Alpha are ultimately just scripts. If your body isn't conditioned to acting in an Alpha way, it will resist any type of superficial change you try and inflict on it. Unless you consistently work on yourself and try and apply the concepts you have learned, you will eventually backslide back into betadom. You need to bring what you have learned into your core personality.

3. You're suffering from intellectual masturbation. We can only give you the equations you need to understand attraction, but ultimately it's up to you to apply them in real life.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need practice. Knowing too many concepts and guidelines without adequate experience leads you to over think everything. You end up doubting yourself and mess things up. Only way to break through act and succeed or fail and learn from it. Repetition will make it natural for you.

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the tips, I think I may have pushed away my "nice guy" phase a little bit last night. I was txting this HB 7 (but 10 in the tits :)) and I called her out on one of her bluffs.

A couple of nights ago, I was txting her and asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with some friends... Never replied. Last night, I posted a facebook status saying this "Although Im in a good mood, I hate when people dont text me back." She liked the status. So it gave me this great idea to call her out on it.

M=Me, H=Her

Whole conversation happened at ~1230, sorta kinda long, so bare with me
M-"Ok so if you dont like when people txt you back. How come you didnt txt me back when I asked you to the movies.?"
H-"My phone died the it froze then it broke & I totally forgot :("
M-"So you shouldve told me and I wouldve forgave you. How are you going to make it up to me.?"
H-"I'm sorry :("
M-"How are you going to make it up.?"
H-"Lol calm down darling."
M-"Lol I am calm. Im just asking for a make up date."
H-"Lol text me in the morning im tired."
M-"Hmmm. Ill try to remember."
H-"Lol jerk"
M-"K ;)"
H-":)"
M-"So when is the date coming. Ball is in your court."
H-"Lol Shhh im tired."
M-"Thats why ur still txting me.? Hmmmm.
H-"Goodnight :)"
M-"Whoa whoa whoa im up for another hour or so. You better stay and txt me."
H-"I gotta be up early :("
M-"Another hour isnt going to hurt lol."
H-"Yes it will!"
M-"Nah it wont. Why do you have to be up early.?"
H-"I leave for cali tomorrow."
M-"For how long.? And if its before 2pm you should me b4 u leave."
H-"10 days and Im in (city)"
M-"What time r u leaving tmrw.? (city) isnt that far of a drive."
H-"1130."
M-"Come see me at 10:00, we can rekindle an old relationship ;)"
H-"Lol oh boy"
M-"Haha i wasnt kidding either."
end of convo.

Now before hand, I always had to txt her first, not once has she been the one to text first. Today, I wake up to a text saying "Hiii darling"

My teachers, have I done well.?

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, ive got another question. The girl (HB7) that i was talking about earlier... not the one with the tits. first day or two she really wanted to hangout and could not wait (sunday and monday). But plans got canceled because of the weather (tornado warnings and ****.) She told me to call her later in the night if the weather calms down so we can party and what not. Called her and you can totally tell she blew me off. I was pissed off. (one strike). I asked her on wednesday to see what she was doing on thursday, she said she didnt know and shell let ME know what she was going to do the day off.

Now, I played a totallll AFC move and txted her and asked her if she still wanted to hangout... No reply. I proceeded to txt her after the alcohol started to act on me. I sent her a simple "Thanks for txting me back." One of my buddies asked me "Hey, wheres Lauren at?" I said "I dont know, blowing me off probably." "What the ****? Here im a call her." (takes his phone out and starts to talk to her) "Here she wants to talk to you."

Basically I sorta kinda *****ed her out but not in a rude harsh way. Just to show her that I was pissed at the fact that she never txted me back saying what she was doing. Her reason was she wasnt feeling well and you could sort of hear it in her voice but I wasnt buying it. (strike two) I told she better text me saturday so we can make up lost plans. Shes like alright, I said im serious, this time she responded sadly and said (my name) im sorry, ill do it. i proceed to egg her on with a simple "you sure?". She said im positive, with some reassurance back in her voice. I told her goodnight and hung up.

Earlier today i get a txt from her at 9:30pm (saturday) and trying to sound ecstatic, (My name)!!! I completely blew it off just to try to make my point clear that I have a backbone and your not going to walk all over me.

I know im still new to the game but what I did, Did I do it correctly or should I respond tomorrow with "Sorry I couldnt get to your txt last night. I was busy." or something along the lines of that? Advice please?

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i was a chick and had a conversation with you, i'd be running for the hills. i think you're being way too overly aggressive with nothing to fall back on. you're conversations make the air thick. if you re-read the conversation you had at 1230, you'll hopefully understand what i mean.

i don't see any humor or wit, but more direct aggressive questioning and responses. she automatically put her defense shield up responded with sorry, calm down darling, etc etc. sure you can be aggressive but there's no substance in it. add a little humor and wit. side track a little.

if a girl doesn't give you open ended remarks, more and likely she's trying to push you away and not interested. but if she is like when she said "whats up with youuu, dude?" just say something crazy that will give it life.

when i always talk to girls, i mix in a lot of humor and wit. fortunate enough for me i'm a natural that can think on the spot but that has a lot to do with what's the first thing that comes out of your mind.

you still have a lot to learn, just ease up on the pedal, be aloof almost. the way your conversation goes seems to me you're not applying whatever you learn here correctly.

dont worry, we all start off this way. it's a learning process and it's just mileage we all go through. :)

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you might have me a bit wrong, sorry. Alot of the girls from my school know im a funny person, like I can seriously make a girl piss her pants, which has happened before lol. Its kind of hard to judge someones personality off of a few posts and over a website, know what im saying?

Ive always have been one of the moderately popular kids in my school. I started off my freshman year at a high class, but the rest of the years I just leveled out and became one of the "known" kids that still hangs out with some of the high class kids. I mean **** one of my best friends is in the higher class. So alot of people know me its just when a few years ago a sudden shyness came about me that I never had before. My 8th grade and Freshman year I had no problem openly talking to a girl, even if she was friggin smokin hot, with a perfect ass, and bouncing tits. Id talk to her without having the interest to bang her but now its like every decent girl I talk to, the thought pops up "I need to get my **** wet." Which is probably the thought of many guys and then I get shy. Ive been slowly tearing away this shyness little by little but its apparent that it is still there sometimes.

But now that Im out of high school (graduated June 3rd, 2011) im trying to get some of my old friends I talked to back in fresh and soph year. Like me and the HB7.5 were realllly good friends freshman year, we talked some what soph year, and junior and senior year were the every once in awhile hey whats up and a hug. So like i said its hard to judge from a few posts :)

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wake up this morning with a missed called from HB7 (Lauren) at 4:10am. The girl whose txt I didnt respond too. How should I approach this one. Call her back saying I was busy or what? Like I said Im new and I need some situational help.

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update with the Lauren chick...

M-"Lol who calls someone at 4:10 in the morning??? I was sleeping like a baby, your lucky you didnt disturb me :p"
H-"LMFAO. I called mike too D: ohmy.. Idk why I called. I was gooooone. Thank god you didnt pick up bc I was talking & talking & talking the whole night :/"
M-"Lol Aww thats cute, you thought of me when u were drunk haha"
H-"Lolll. I think it was because YOU DIDNT TEXT ME BACK..."
M-"Or thaaat or it could be the other one haha but I didnt txt you back bcz I was driving for an hour and then I just forgot :)"
H-"Haha I guess we'll never know. And yeahh thats not okay -__-"
M-"Oh so its ok to get into an accident bcz of txting ;)"
H-"Yes :) wouldnt you like a challenge?"
M-"Oh I love a challenge but would you like me in a full body cast? Lol"
end of convo, no txt back

What confused the **** outta me was the "Guess we'll never know" Part. To me that sounds like shes not interested. But then the counterpart says she wants to see if thats what she was thinking BUTTT idk. Did I do anything wrong here?

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Next, she sounds like a pain in the ass to deal with
Shes actually pretty fun to be around and pretty funny herself.