So I got asked out...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys react to getting asked out by a girl you actually value as a friend, but nothing more?

I had this chick that is a really awesome girl, but i'm just not attracted to her in THAT way ask me out yesterday. I just said i couldn't because of some things going on with an ex of mine, to which she responded:
"Dump that ***** and go out with me!"

I just said "We'll see how things go."

I was in a really bad mood for that at the time (not in a bad mood, but just tired and almost asleep) so it hit me really off-balance.

I havn't talked to the girl since, and don't know exactally how she's gonna act, how do you all think i should have/did handle the situation? How should I act around her later?

I was just going to act like it hadn't happened, but if she brings it up again i'm not really sure how to react?

Now i know how chicks who deal with AFC guys feel...

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use as a friends with benefits. Or let her down easy.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No friends with benifits....i'm not into her phsically at all.

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
evidently she's not that attractive, am i right? what do you rate her? she might get mad about you and your current love interest but dont let that get to your head, she thinks you'll do anything for her, dont do it. she has to realize you guys are just friends, I know from a guys stand point that LJBF line sucks ballz but sometimes it needs to be said.

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
alittle on the low side and you said "at best" so she could be a 4 or 5 by another dj's standards. is there somthing between you two that doesnt make you want her? like a weird experience or somthing or is she just to much of a friend

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she's a pretty good friend, but she's just nothing like the kind of girls i like to date. I don't find her attractive, and i'm sure i couldn't stand her much after an hour or two of chilling with her.