So I find myself sitting at home, with no desire to go out.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey now, I'm going to post some sh1t here that you need to read.

Ok, you're looking at life and the world through a tunnel.

You want validation, but you've already accepted the fact that you won't get it.

Go out and just have the mindset that you want to have fun. Don't look for women. Don't look for strength. Just look for a good time and try to be the LIFE of the party.

Once the chicks see how much fun you are (even the guys), you will have a wonderful circle of friends. You will have chicks wanting you so bad.

STOP playing xbox for a little while. Play it occasionally. Build up a circle of friends and let it expand. Do not be a recluse.

We love you, man. We want you to thrive. We want you to EXCEL!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The car thing may seem a little materialistic, but keep in mind that one of my hobbies will soon be modifying them, making them look nice and feel nice, so I can't really help it.

I've been reading the DJ Bible and that's been helping out tremendously. Now I'm not too worried about staying at home, I'm actually excited to get back to school so I can game on the chicks in my class :)

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
The car thing may seem a little materialistic, but keep in mind that one of my hobbies will soon be modifying them, making them look nice and feel nice, so I can't really help it.

I've been reading the DJ Bible and that's been helping out tremendously. Now I'm not too worried about staying at home, I'm actually excited to get back to school so I can game on the chicks in my class :)
That's the spirit :)

I'm feeling the same way right now. Spring break is over, time to find some girls

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is you complain too much.

For example, you say your car is a piece of sh*t... well, I'd be happy to own a car, ANY car. Even it it has a million miles on it and an open floor, Flinstones style. but I can't afford a car.