So i called her and she said that she didnt know me, thanx sosuave

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the spanish girl that i met friday at the bus stop, well i listened to the DJ bible i waited until today to call her, i waited 3 days, all my friends told me that thats too long and that that will mess things up and thta she would forget about me.

Well just now i called her and she didnt know who i was, it was when i said "the black boy that speaks spanish" thats when she said "ohhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhh" laughing and stuff.

But we had no convo at all, all i said after that was "so what you been up to" she said "nothing chillin" and right after that she said that she had company (i hear people in the background so i believe it) and she said that she will call me back (don know when though)

Do yall think that she is gonna call me back? to be honest to you all i dont expect a call back from her tonight, may be, may be tomorrow, but i get the sense that she is not gonna call me back.

What do yall think, and how long do i wait for the call before i call her again if she doesnt call back as she said?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i wasnt taking it serious i said it to her in a joking way, cause i knew that she was gonna remember after i said that, i mean she gave me the number , its not fake, so there is some interest, she could had easily gave me a fake number .

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
maybe you should explain to others who may have not read your original post that you attempted a cold approach, or so you think it was, from the driver seat of your car. why don't you get your lazy, scared ass out of your car and walk up to women like we all told you to?

you can't expect to get results approaching women from inside your car.

at best, you gave her and her friend a FREE ride to some dude's house where she probably fcuked some other dude.

get out of your car, stop making excuses like you don't have time to get out of your car to approach.

you live in freaking Miami...i only wished i lived there...you should literally be swimming in women

don't call her again

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man. don't sit in your arse all day long expecting her call.

go out and have fun.

yeah i guess you could give her a call some time after if she hasn't called you back, and try to set up a date but if it flops on that convo, i suggest you forget about her.

and um. i doubt she's gonna call back.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
maybe you should explain to others who may have not read your original post that you attempted a cold approach, or so you think it was, from the driver seat of your car. why don't you get your lazy, scared ass out of your car and walk up to women like we all told you to?

at best, you gave her and her friend a FREE ride to some dude's house where she probably fcuked some other dude.

get out of your car, stop making excuses like you don't have time to get out of your car to approach.

you live in freaking Miami...i only wished i lived there...you should literally be swimming in women

don't call her again

ok. under these circumstances. forget it.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, but it wasnt like it sounds, i meanm she(they) were very friendy and open once they found out i was spanish, its kidna different, i would understand if it was like all the other "Car pick ups"

I dont know though, im asking here so if you all say that she wont call back, i guess that she wont. if she doenst though when should i call her wednesday i was thinking, and like somebody try to set a date and if it dont go right then just forget it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

don't call her again
And we should wonder why he was trying to blame us...
:crackup: :p :crackup:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
LMAO I *love* how you're blaming us for your problems. :crackup:

Wait a week then call her back if you don't hear from her. And don't take it so seriously. Joke around with her on the phone. Treat her like you would a little sister.

You fvck your sister? :eek:

In all seriousness, I'd actually say blame her. She sounds like she can't hold a conversation. I've met girls like that. I openly tell them that they are too boring for me, or if I'm feeling nice, "quiet".

I'm with 007 - wait a week and call. But call a different girl, not this one. Go out and get more numbers. You're acting like she's the only girl in the world.

IGNORE WHAT I WROTE ABOVE - I've just seen what H20 has written. Don't call her, and she won't call you. She used you for a lift. She's naive for getting into the car with you, but I don't think she's naive enough to let you screw her.

And if you want to pull girls at bus stops, I'd suggest getting the bus.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOME TOUGH LOVE

blame sosuave ?

DUDE YOU RANG HER UP WITH NO GAME PLAN

where did you lead the conversation ?

did you have a plan ?

YOU DID NOT LEAD THE CONVERSATION !

YOU HAD NO PLAN !

you wasted a perfectly good opportunity by letting the conversation die

she may think you are too hot to trot but DUDE

now she thinks you are CHUMP

ring up a pretty girl then have nothing to say

3 days

why ring her at all ?

COME ON MAN YOU CAN DO BETTER :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Pablo
” The George McFly backshot has gotten me laid so many times its not even funny. Too bad my friends are all beat up. “

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
??^^^lol what the hell, my "Plan" here was to ask her for a date for someday this week.

Did u read what i said? I had no chance at all.

Me: Hello can i speak with "HB" please
Her: Who is this?
Me: this is plain and simple
Her: who?
Me : see you forgat about me already, Plain and simple, remember i met you last friday
Her: i dont know you
Me: think harder...the black boy that speaks spanish
Her: ohhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhh
Me: ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh u didnt even know remember me
Her: no i just didnt remember your name
Me: uhhhhhuhhhh, so what you been up to
Her: nothing chillin chillin, i have some company right now so let me hit you back
Me: Ok

Now you tell me what went wrong there, i was trynna make the convo after she recalled who i was, bu starting it with "so wat u been up to" after she replied i was gonna just keep it going as a matterfact right the same second i open my mouth she said she had company and that she will call me back.

How the hell i did wrong:confused: i had no chance, of keeping it going.

I never go to any convo preplanning what to say, i go with the flow, my only goal here was asking her for a date towards the end of it but i had NO CHANCE,yet you blame me for it.

boy...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the words... "wat you been up to?"

should never be used.

i mean, you call after 3 days to ask her what she's been up to?!!!

that's just insane man. call with a purpose.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple.

its called "Rapport" boy. Build it next time.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is really frustrating you know, sosuave.com, does never ever ever, agree with the thread starter, specially on dates, phone calls, or conversations.

There is always oh u afc for this, u afc for that u stupid for saying this etc...

Now the words What you been up to are the wrong words to use to start a conversation, so this is how the convo should how went from yall perspective after she remembered it was me

her: ohhhh yeahhhhh
me: yeah well lets go out tomorrow

I mean what the hell i cant even start a conversation.

u got one saying that she is now thinking that im a chump cause i didnt call with a purpose when i never had a chance to even talk

Another one saying that " what you been up to" should never be use .

I dont give a damn no more, yall are the experts and im the afc, ok then, im wrong for calling her 3 days after, trynna ask her for a date, but when she cuts me off sayin she got company over, im wrong, im the one that messed up cause i didnt ask her out in the first 20 seconds.

fuk im supposed to do

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i'm not great at phone calls either, but if i were you i'd try to get better rapport on the approach so you'd have something to continue your rapport with her with

ie, the other week i got a # from a girl from a club...she was bulgarian, and at club i told her to "be creative" and teach me a little bulgarian...she said something along the lines of she likes banana pudding in her language of course...so when i called her up, i brought that back up, and she remembered me

don't be like "you forgot me already" and stuff like that...imo it sounds weak, you should expect her to remember you, imo

phone calls used to a lot tougher for me when i tried to get numbers really quick and "always be closing" but then you realize it's not about the number...build some rapport, and calling her will be a lot easier, because you've already had rapport

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the more popular and active the girl is, the earlier you're supposed to call her.

Actually, it doesn't matter, just call her when you get home and have time. The only time you wait to call again is if you were the last to call.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
believe me when i said this wasnt like any other pick up i mean it.

In the car we kept talking and talking and talking, she asked me how long ive been leaving here, where im from, how she is surprised to meet a black boy that speaks spanish, who is jamaican in my family(since she saw the flag in the car) same with me but to be honest she was doing most of the talking she kept going and going.

tonight right after i said so wat u been up to i was gonna bring up the her being Prican and go from there but i had no chance.

Yall dont understand that i did not have a chance to start a convo.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know why you waited 3 days LOL

when you were driving in the car were you running game or just a taxi ?

i would have made plans with her to do something later that night

did she get YOUR number while you were driving her around ?

pimpin' from cars is a different game

the type of chicks that would jump into a car with a stranger

usually young chicks that walk the streets alot

are car $luts and are used to a quick game

you gotta strike while the iron is hot

why you stressin' ? is one chick. she has your number she knows how you roll. now get out there and work on 10 more.

Quote: Pook
“Many girls merely upgrade their boyfriends and never become single “

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have absolutely no chance with this girl. As the SoSuave "bible" preaches, NEXT!

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why i didnt call the day after or even the same day, is cause i wanted to obey the dj bible rule where it says wait 4 days to call her, i waited 3 and look she totally forgat who i was.

I had planned in calling her the day after, all my friends told me that it was stupid to wait and that they would call the same day or the day after the latest.

I wouldnt say iwas running game on her, i was just like talking regular...well:D yeah i was kinda running game on her.

I dont really think that i dont have a shot at all, i do believe that i can get a date out of her thats where im the best at, on dates.

If she does not call back ill call on thursday to set a date up

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple
The only reason why i didnt call the day after or even the same day, is cause i wanted to obey the dj bible rule where it says wait 4 days to call her, i waited 3 and look she totally forgat who i was.

that rule is there as a GUIDE

more to help AFCs stop themselves from calling a woman every 30 mins of every blinking day

trust your instincts if you are above that AFC level and have some self control

Plain & Simple
I wouldnt say iwas running game on her, i was just like talking regular...well yeah i was kinda running game on her.

the whole reason you shoud have picked her up

WAS TO RUN GAME ON HER

you got the home court advantage

you are in your pimpin' ride

you can turn a few good songs on and get the subwoofer crankin so she is feeling the player vibe

she is nervous because she is in YOUR WORLD

but you should be at home cause it's just another day at the office for you picking up hot b*tches in your car

BUT YOU GOTTA WORK IT

what you mean you weren't running game on her ?

what you mean you not sure ?

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUNNING SO MUCH GAME SHE THOUGHT YOUR WERE A SALES REP FOR MILTON BRADLEY / PARKER BROS.

create an impression a very strong impression

YOU ARE NOT A DOOR MAT

YOU ARE NOT A TAXI FOR BROKE B*TCHES

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation