So I broke

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a fake Facebook account to see why my dude blocked. And I saw a pic of my ex (I had his number could have text him) any way I see her all over this dude And it made me upset I want to text her so bad and try to be nice. I've been reading the art of seduction and think I might try to seduce her any way I just deleted that fake account I won't be contacting her even though I really want to. Psychologically I think I just want to make up to her to show her I'm a good guy she lost. But I know that is just insecurity in myself so tomorrow I'm going to go pay my lawyer and get to see my daughter. I'll get past my ummm girl loneliness

Last edited by a moderator:

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? Stop, just stop it. Get rid of this woman from your life. Move on. She doesn't want you and you don't REALLY want her. It's just your ego / insecurities clouding your judgement. Focus on other things in life besides women.
It is the ego but I am an honest person I forgot about the fake profile and it's deleted. I'll keep bettering myself because. That's what I set my mind too you guys are the only people I talk too about her

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, we have all been in your shoes brother and its not easy. The good news is it gets easier. Take advantage of this forum for long enough, practice what we discuss here in real life, and stay the course. You will go from a woman dumping you, having your heart broken, seeing them with a new guy and you trolling them on FB.... To you dumping them first, moving on and not giving 2 sh|ts, and having the one you just tossed chase after you wanting you back. And your bull pin will be ready with the next HB. Total opposite of your current situation. Once you learn enough you will never get dumped again because you will always end it first when women start showing you bad signs like declining interest level, inexcuseable disrespect, possible unfaithfulness, BPD traits, indications of wanting you for a sugar daddy, etc, etc.. Women give off volumes of signs that tell us men bad things are going to happen, but most men dont know how to read them or their heart takes over and they blatently ignore them thinking things will change.. Learning this game to save yourself is golden. Hang in there man.

Last edited:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, we have all been in your shoes brother and its not easy. The good news is it gets easier. Take advantage of this forum for long enough, practice what we discuss here in real life, and stay the course. You will go from a woman dumping you, having your heart broken, seeing them with a new guy and you trolling them on FB.... To you dumping them first, moving on and not giving 2 sh|ts, and having the one you just tossed chase after you wanting you back. And your bull pin will be ready with the next HB. Total opposite of your current situation. Once you learn enough you will never get dumped again because you will always end it first when women start showing you bad signs like declining interest level, inexcuseable disrespect, possible unfaithfulness, BPD traits, indications of wanting you for a sugar daddy, etc, etc.. Women give off volumes of signs that tell us men bad things are going to happen, but most men dont know how to read them or their heart takes over and they blatently ignore them thinking things will change.. Learning this game to save yourself is golden. Hang in there man.
In full agreement...

I met a very hot girl (believe I posted about her) who it seemed wanted me just for the fact I could put a roof over her head, I quickly dropped her once I picked up on that.

Op, you want to qualify girls yourself. It's not about proving yourself to the girl. Do you have a connection to her? Do you genuinely like her for her? Does she respect you and like you for you at the same time?

This is what matters...

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
In full agnt...

I met a very hot girl (believe I posted about her) who it seemed wanted me just for the fact I could put a roof over her head, I quickly dropped her once I picked up on that.
We have a baby together but i
Op, you want to qualify girls yourself. It's not about proving yourself to the girl. Do you have a connection to her? Do you genuinely like her for her? Does she respect you and like you for you at the same time?

This is what matters...
We have a baby together I will leave her alone if there's one thing I learned is move with aggression and be self possessed. Does she respect me no I think she still loves me because she doesn't want me to see my daughter she wants me to hurt but there's no point in working things out with her because I really don't respect or love her