So i asked this gal out

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
the other night, i basically while at work texted her asking if she wanted to do something after she finished work on saturday night, she replied saying "im not working on saturday sorry"

now i cant do anything during the day so i just assumed at the time that she had something planned that night which is why she didnt say we can still do something, os i just left it

anyway she started texting me today (Saturday morning) asked what i was upto today and i told her im busy during the day and i asked what she had planned, she replied "just college work, boring stuff really"

so should i call her and risk being rejected again, by asking her to do something tonight? or do i just leave it and arrange something next week with her while at college for the weekend in person!?

shes a bit of an attention seeker (not *****) and she does blow hot and cold regulary, but she trys to play the insecure act at times, i dont really buy it though

what do you think?

cheers

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you could get hit by a car and die on Monday. I think you could be sick next weekend. I think you're thinking about this too much. Just call her and ask if she's available! Forget all this crap about needing to appear busy on the weekend, and looking like a "loser" because you still have your Saturday night free this late in the week. Just do it! Don't be needy, but take action!

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jizz
the other night, i basically while at work texted her asking if she wanted to do something after she finished work on saturday night, she replied saying "im not working on saturday sorry"
What the hell is that? :confused: Maybe she's just dumb. I'd say try again. If she's dumb, forget it.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reponse from a female:

I just confirmed it, she is dumb.

Just kidding.

She wants to hang out with you. Call her back and tell her that you're no longer busy and are free to hang out.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Reponse from a female:

I just confirmed it, she is dumb.

Just kidding.

She wants to hang out with you. Call her back and tell her that you're no longer busy and are free to hang out.
Ignore :nono:

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, what happened..?

IMO saying she doesn`t work saturday does not mean she won`t go out with you.

just ask her out (DJ style ofcourse) if she declines it is her loss, and you can next her. If she is interested she will go out with you ;-)

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she spent the night with her bf(did i forget to mention that bit earlier? hehe), i had a quick chat with her on msn, and i made plans with some other gal that night anyway

funny thing is i told this gal that i had made plans with this other gal and today she was like "so did u pull?" and when i refused to tell her she got pissed and refused to tell me anything that i asked her always saying "a lady doesnt tell" coz i said "a gentleman doesnt tell"

i laughed it off and told her ill speak to her when shes being less silly and boring, and she got annoyed at that too and i went

hehe

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she got a boyfriend +
You admit she is an attention seeker
=

Waste of time. If she wants a date, let her set it up. In the meantime, find a single chick.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in the interim, lose interest, talk about other women to her, and refer to her as your buddy, and see how she responds.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jizz

now i cant do anything during the day so i just assumed at the time that she had something planned that night which is why she didnt say we can still do something, os i just left it

anyway she started texting me today (Saturday morning) asked what i was upto today and i told her im busy during the day and i asked what she had planned, she replied "just college work, boring stuff really"

so should i call her and risk being rejected again, by asking her to do something tonight? or do i just leave it and arrange something next week with her while at college for the weekend in person!?

shes a bit of an attention seeker (not *****) and she does blow hot and cold regulary, but she trys to play the insecure act at times, i dont really buy it though

what do you think?

cheers
WHY O Why Lord do us men take ourselves through this sh*t ?! Leave her alone! You know that! I dont have to tell you that! I know you feel it man! if it dont seem right to you then it probably isnt...