so i acted like a little *****

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
basically i went on a date with this girl and we were in the cinema, alls good shes in my arms lot of stroking and feeling... it was a good nite. while we were waiting at the bus stop i was holding her from behind and we were really close and then i pussied out of the kiss close. i dunno what happened i just couldnt do it and i said bye whatever she got on her bus and about 15 mins later she txt me saying next time just kiss me!! so theres me thinking i ****ed up. well i was speaking to her on msn yesterday (one off dont worry) and we were talking bout random **** and i drop when you going to come round my house she replied back going so when u gonna kiss me? then she she went how long is a peice of string?

she later asked me how long do i expect to go out with someone before expecting sex and i was like i dunno. she then went back to the kiss and asked me why i was taking it slow to whcih i didnt have an answer to...

so can anyone analyse this situation becuase i reckon ive ****ed it up, shes told me she can go out the weekend after next ( we both have exams) so i dunno where to take her, i have a feeling shes going to flake out on me before then because its like 2 weeks away which is a long time.

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't analyse this post for you as you already know where you went wrong (hopefully). If I were in your situation, which i am kinda because i have exams next week too, I would surprise her. Don't let her see you as someone she can predict,etc.
Just take her out for an unplanned "study walk" or summin around somewhere thats relevant to the subjects you're doing. e.g. Biology - Park, Geography - Countryside, History - Museum, etc . Use your imagination really and don't forget the KINO! (Poke her when she gets a question wrong, etc)
Keep her interest high and when the moment comes to kiss her you could draw away indefinitely to keep her aching for you. :D

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont go to the same school as her and her parents are really strict about letting her out during exam time. and the kino thing isnt really an issue cos when we walk i usually always have my arm around her no problem

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
f/e man - just going over some of the basics.

So what are you looking for? A play by play of your mistakes or advice on where to take her IF she doesn't flake out on you?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
both, i just wanna know if ive messed it up enough that theres a sure chance shes gonna flake or if she doesnt what to do on the next saturday, cos in my mind the first thing im gonna do when i see her is to give her a kiss

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ****ed up, but she still is obviously interested since she talked to you afterwards and kept bringing up the kiss. You should've played it cool and not make it seem like you were insecure about the kiss, but instead the kiss was like a prize she had to win.

Anyway, I doubt she'll flake, since her interest is there. But since its a while from now, I say you keep in contact w/ her making sure you keep that interest level high.

The kissing part...grab your balls and do it when you feel its right. The next time you see her, don't kiss her right away...keep her waiting, because she will be waiting for it. So give her it when she least expects it.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keeping contact bit, shall i txt/call/msn? and when shall i next contact her

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her definitely - Plenty of threads about phone stuff on this site.

I personally only call when im in a hurry - stops it dragging on for too long.

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're not aiming to do stuff this weekend then yeah. Keep it short and sweet then forget about it and go have fun! :D

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt that a bit AFCish , hi i just called to see how u are :|

also what other date shall i take her on next saturday?

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
"AFCish" - sorry, wasn't that *your* idea? Self criticism is cool and all but......

Anyway, since i have no idea what your vehicle/money/interests are i'd suggest reading other post about date ideas for your situation.

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire that midset - My criticism normally occurs WHEN I say something so it comes out like "Hey, look how fat you loo - Oh Sh!te!". Which, needless to say, kinda doesn't work good for first impressions.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so my ways are afc, if u were in my situation exactly how would u do for the next 2 weeks