So guys I went on my date...

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I too smell the faint stench of bullsh!t. How one can be petrified of meeting a woman in one thread, then the next day score seems a bit too unrealistic.

Besides, I don't think Bottomline has the skill to pull of a SNL.
The sad thing is that someone actually took the time to register on this site, and to post threads only for the purpose of playing a joke on strangers on the internet.

A joke that was sniffed out probably 5 minutes into it.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
Limiting beliefs, all of you. I never said i was really scared of women, i just hadn't been on a date in 5 years just because of a bit of doubt. this girl made it VERY easy for me, as i was nervous as ****. Think as much as you want that im a troll, dont need all your help anyways.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
It may have worked once, but she's gonna drop you like a sack of hammers if you keep up the lovey dovey sh!t.

Oh, and I got laid twice last night. No flowers needed. :flowers:
I also got laid.. 6 times in the last 10 minutes.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters and snakes in the grass.... let him enjoy his moment if it's real, and don't worry about it if it's fake.

Dude, sometimes the p00n just falls into your lap doesn't it? It's amazing. Sometimes a woman just wants to be treated well and get stuffed at the end of the night! Sometimes it's as easy as not saying anything too stupid and being good looking. Sometimes you're really just her type, and she knew when she saw you that she was going to get some action.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Haters and snakes in the grass.... let him enjoy his moment if it's real, and don't worry about it if it's fake.

Dude, sometimes the p00n just falls into your lap doesn't it? It's amazing. Sometimes a woman just wants to be treated well and get stuffed at the end of the night! Sometimes it's as easy as not saying anything too stupid and being good looking. Sometimes you're really just her type, and she knew when she saw you that she was going to get some action.
It's true. One time me and my buddy were chilling at his house w/ two girls. I was playing guitar at one point and jamming out(I was just decent at the time too) but she got all starry eyed. When I got done we started making out and she was all rubbing my junk. Wasn't really even trying very hard or anything.