So guys I went on my date...

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so now Im going to let you know how it went!

in my first thread, i was told not to take her flowers or anything on the first date... but since she said she loves flowers i decided to do it anyway. So we met up at this italian resturant and we peck each other on the cheek and I gve her the flowers... SHE LOVED THEM!!! She said it was so thoughtful and sweet of me to do it.

So I guess all your advice was wrong!

Anyway, during the evening we both have a loverly pasta meal and then talked over some wine that I bought for us. We had a great laugh for about an hour even though I was obviously nervous because she is so beautiful. I told her how beautiful she looked and that she looked amazing... she hit me on the shoulder and told me to stop messing with her...! After we was finished she said she had to go but then... she said I should go back with her! :eek:

At this point i was REALLY nervous but she was beaming and I tried to make an excuse not to go. Guys she just bloody DRAGGED me out of there into the taxi we ordered and we made out in the back seat!! I COULDNT BELIEVE IT!

Anyways we get back to hers and she puts the flowers I got her in a vase and we go straight upstairs and f*ck. Wow it was mind blowing! First time in so so so so long.

After we made love, she told me that Im such a nice guy and that she had a great time tonight and that we should hook up again.

F*cking awesome! Just through reading a few articles here it jsut gave me the confidence to hit on this girl and jsut think if I didnt this never would of happeend!

Im meeting her later this week.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call you a troll on the previous thread but you're definitely one.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
I wouldn't call you a troll on the previous thread but you're definitely one.
What the **** why? just because I got a little lucky? all i said was that i took a risk and proved that flowers wont **** up your chances.thank you searching :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline said:
ok, so now Im going to let you know how it went!

in my first thread, i was told not to take her flowers or anything on the first date... but since she said she loves flowers i decided to do it anyway. So we met up at this italian resturant and we peck each other on the cheek and I gve her the flowers... SHE LOVED THEM!!! She said it was so thoughtful and sweet of me to do it.

So I guess all your advice was wrong!

Anyway, during the evening we both have a loverly pasta meal and then talked over some wine that I bought for us. We had a great laugh for about an hour even though I was obviously nervous because she is so beautiful. I told her how beautiful she looked and that she looked amazing... she hit me on the shoulder and told me to stop messing with her...! After we was finished she said she had to go but then... she said I should go back with her! :eek:

At this point i was REALLY nervous but she was beaming and I tried to make an excuse not to go. Guys she just bloody DRAGGED me out of there into the taxi we ordered and we made out in the back seat!! I COULDNT BELIEVE IT!

Anyways we get back to hers and she puts the flowers I got her in a vase and we go straight upstairs and f*ck. Wow it was mind blowing! First time in so so so so long.

After we made love, she told me that Im such a nice guy and that she had a great time tonight and that we should hook up again.

F*cking awesome! Just through reading a few articles here it jsut gave me the confidence to hit on this girl and jsut think if I didnt this never would of happeend!

Im meeting her later this week.
Don't believe a word of this. Move along.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you don't see it yet, but you are projecting a supplicating spirit to her and after the initial ego-stroking she receives, she will grow to despise it.

The death knell was "You're such a nice guy".

Ask not for whom the bell tolls... It tolls for thee!

Harsh words, I know, but true. Flowers, telling her how beautiful she looked, her calling you a "nice guy", all spell big trouble.

Gifts of flowers and declarations of beauty are transactional in nature, and she will intuit this. You are offering to her what you think she wants in order to get her to like you, and this realization will dawn on her.

I know you will recoil at my saying all this, but it's ok... This is your learning process. You have to go through it.

If you're not a troll (I'm not sure if you are or not), let us know how the next meeting goes. Sometimes I respond to suspected trolls because these threads are still an opportunity for an unsuspecting noob to pick up some useful information.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... and then once you got her in bed, you realized that "she" was a dude.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you finding this so hard to believe? we went on a date, we had a great time and we ended up making love. What is so hard to grasp that i did it all off my own back apart from the few articles here tha tboosted my confidence?

you guys look into social interaction like its a complex math problem. just because this woman called me a 'nice guy', it doesn't hold the same meaning as it might with another woman. pathetic how you all spew the same bull**** at me when im the one who got laid and have a second date.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline said:
Why are you finding this so hard to believe? we went on a date, we had a great time and we ended up making love. What is so hard to grasp that i did it all off my own back apart from the few articles here tha tboosted my confidence?

you guys look into social interaction like its a complex math problem. just because this woman called me a 'nice guy', it doesn't hold the same meaning as it might with another woman. pathetic how you all spew the same bull**** at me when im the one who got laid and have a second date.
It may have worked once, but she's gonna drop you like a sack of hammers if you keep up the lovey dovey sh!t.

Oh, and I got laid twice last night. No flowers needed. :flowers:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline said:

Congratulations on your date dude, but you realize 2 dates in 5 years is pretty sh!tty no matter any way you slice it. And Atom Smasher is right on the money as well.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the problem.

Good job finally putting yourself out there!

Now onto future adventures; flowers or not! :D

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because the language that you're using as you write shows a very supplicating way of interacting with her.

We have found, again and again and again, that telling a pretty girl that she's pretty erodes her respect for you. She can't help it. Ditto with un-earned flowers. Did you know what I meant when I talked about the word, transactional?

Giving flowers on the first meeting screams out, "You are the prize, and I am trying to win (buy) your affection." It strokes her ego at first, but her natural instinct will always catch up and bypass that. That's the point where they lose respect for a man, and they usually have no idea why.

Now Bottomline, in your case I HOPE that we're dead-wrong. I genuinely hope that she is an exception, perhaps a true romantic, and that she doesn't fit the normal profile. The reason that we talk about this stuff is because most of us here have been hit on the side of the head with this 2X4, and have walked around in a shocked daze, wondering what happened. "I did everything right. WTF happened?"

If we're wrong, then I wish you well in your relationship. Just keep in mind that YOU are the prize, and YOU are the king. Giving too many gifts and compliments is relationship suicide, 100% of the time, so keep it in check. She needs to earn her rewards. Also, read up on sh!t tests, 'cause they're coming up around the next bend.

If we're right, then we'll be here to help you figure out how to re-evaluate your methods for next time.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
It's because the language that you're using as you write shows a very supplicating way of interacting with her.

We have found, again and again and again, that telling a pretty girl that she's pretty erodes her respect for you. She can't help it. Ditto with un-earned flowers. Did you know what I meant when I talked about the word, transactional?

Giving flowers on the first meeting screams out, "You are the prize, and I am trying to win (buy) your affection." It strokes her ego at first, but her natural instinct will always catch up and bypass that. That's the point where they lose respect for a man, and they usually have no idea why.

Now Bottomline, in your case I HOPE that we're dead-wrong. I genuinely hope that she is an exception, perhaps a true romantic, and that she doesn't fit the normal profile. The reason that we talk about this stuff is because most of us here have been hit on the side of the head with this 2X4, and have walked around in a shocked daze, wondering what happened. "I did everything right. WTF happened?"

If we're wrong, then I wish you well in your relationship. Just keep in mind that YOU are the prize, and YOU are the king. Giving too many gifts and compliments is relationship suicide, 100% of the time, so keep it in check. She needs to earn her rewards. Also, read up on sh!t tests, 'cause they're coming up around the next bend.

If we're right, then we'll be here to help you figure out how to re-evaluate your methods for next time.
OP, You really need to listen to this guy. It works the first time, hell maybe even first few. But the charm fades quickly and you do lose respect, and at that point you lose her. Don't over compliment or buy undeserved gifts, I did both and am about to have to end my 3 month relationship because of her lack of respect for me now. Brought upon my oneitis and smothering.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

It's nice of you to advise the guy, but he's a troll.

The school year is ending. Summer vacation begins for bored high schoolers across North America. This is the byproduct of that.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
It may have worked once, but she's gonna drop you like a sack of hammers if you keep up the lovey dovey sh!t.

Oh, and I got laid twice last night. No flowers needed. :flowers:
Call the guy a liar
Proceed to say you got laid twice last night

I'm more inclined to believe him :p unless it was with the same girl.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MurdocIsGod said:
Call the guy a liar
Proceed to say you got laid twice last night

I'm more inclined to believe him :p unless it was with the same girl.
It was with my wife. Go figure. :up:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cordoncordon said:
Don't believe a word of this. Move along.
I too smell the faint stench of bullsh!t. How one can be petrified of meeting a woman in one thread, then the next day score seems a bit too unrealistic.

Besides, I don't think Bottomline has the skill to pull of a SNL.