So Exhausted FML!

fknhelp

Reaction score
Just out of a relationship with a BPD. My mind legit feels like a record that’s been playing with the needle stuck in the same spot for months wearing a groove right through the record.

If anyone is willing to lend a hand or help out I’m looking to chat with someone on the phone who has been through one of these disasters and has some experience getting through it.

Let me know.
Thanks.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang in there man, relationship breakups hurt the most the first 2 weeks.

Be comfortable that your emotions will suck for some time, know that we all have been there, gone through the pain and pushed through.

Focus on improving yourself, retake to do things you enjoy, with time you'll see yourself a changed man and will be glad you dodged a bullet.

fknhelp

Reaction score
Yah I know but my brain keeps effing me over and I can’t seem to shake it, always thinking that there’s something I could have done to hang on and that if she just woulda got help she could heal and grow and could have been capable of at least a semi healthy relationship.

There were just so many lies from her, so much self harm and then blaming it all on me, such a mind fk.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have experience dealing with BPD women, you will inevitably fall into their drama and end up feeling like you.