So does 'speed seduction' actually work?

DastardlyDan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a little far fetched, that mimicking vocal inflections will automatically send sexual impulses into a woman's brain and make her be all over you in minutes.

I looked at speed-seduction.com, and I'm not really buying into it, partly 'cause it sounds like b.s., and it seems easier not being bound to mimicking stuff you hear on a tape. It sounds more fun being spontaneous and allow for real communication than using these Jedi mind games. Does this shyt work?

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on speed seduction:

I think she's cute.
I want to screw.
+
She thinks I'm cute.
She wants to screw.
=
Let's boogie. . .

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
still testing it, I will let you know but, I think it works so far. Basically if used right it teaches you how to speak fluent women, to get what you want and, it leaves you in the clear from being blamed for minupulation.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction, in the broadest sense of the word, works and no one doubts it, but it is rather the workings behind seduction which is more of our focus. Truth be told, a woman will want you or not within seconds of meeting you, and all that seduction does is play around with her interest and wither down societal barriers; it can not 'create' interest; begging the question why complicate matters with 'patterns' and 'anchors', all the illusions of influences, when the woman is already horny? As someone once said, you can't trick a hungry dog into being hungry when he is already.
Mimicking vocal inflections will automatically send sexual impulses into a woman's brain and make her be all over you in minutes.
The girl is already horny, all speed seduction does is make it socially acceptable for the girl to act out as a slut without feeling guilty about it. And by implementing speed seduction, you lose your identity and you become her dildo, by entirely reflecting her values rather than your own. People cite speed seduction 'hurts' women by manipulating, but rather speed seduction hurts the man.

The illusion of seduction is itself an illusion, and never believe otherwise.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does work well... however, you need to have your inner game worked down before it will be effective. SS uses lots of neuro lenguistic programing and mental reframing using universally known feeling and correlating them together. If you are at the level where you can walk up to any random gril with confidence and talk about anything, then you could most likely pull it off. If you feel awkword trying to use this, it will backfire due to the fact that you look insecure.

If you can't do that quite yet, it is better to use the same mental reconditioning prosess on yourself to remove your limiting thoughts and get your inner game worked out. Think of reasons why things work, and realise why things are not as bad as they seem.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS involves mimicking a woman's movements and sound patterns. It's trying to convey feelings with and without words. It's an attention grabber. It is no offence to women that don't want to be perceived as sluts. It's much more effective than saying, "hey lady do you want a dinner and a fvck?"

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player69
It does work well... however, you need to have your inner game worked down before it will be effective.
You hit the nail on the head. Without having the right attitude while learning the concepts, you'll show your lack of confidence when you attempt the tactics.

I was skeptical at first but I was willing to at least read and reflect on the concepts with an open mind. Like learning everything, there was some trial and error but it was definitely worth it for me.