So apparently my d1ck is small...

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
5-6 inches is average. If a girl insists that its too small then shes already been around the block a few too many times. In other words her sh*t is worn out and u dont want it anyway

Wakeupplease

Reaction score
having a small **** is analogous to being flat chested. Although not super appealing, it doesn't affect performance. In any case, just as a woman wouldn't want a man to fall in love with their breast, you shoudnt care if women don't fall in love with your d8ck. There are more important things like character.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about this, and I think its a lot less of a problem then her thinking your.....wallet is too small. That woman I'd drop.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The length of your d!ck is not nearly as important as some would have you believe. The average size is 5-6", which (surprise surprise) roughly corresponds with how deep the average vag is. Girth is far more important.

Dawson Hewes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know what to say. If any girl said that to me, I'd cry. Of course no girl would ever say that to me, because my junk is massive, but you get the point.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's weird man.. I'm like 6.5 and have actually been told it's big multiple times lol.

Maybe USA is diff and Europeans got bigger shlongs

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, some girls might have deeper and bigger vaginas, its genetic. But its really like you just have to **** different girls differently, you have to kinda change it up and when your hitting it just right, they will show it.

For women I think sex is more emotional, so what you do physically is important to a degree, I think a lot of it has to do with how you make them feel. Such as being very dominate.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casaanova said:
5-6 inches is average. If a girl insists that its too small then shes already been around the block a few too many times. In other words her sh*t is worn out and u dont want it anyway
I always thought 5-6" was normal too. But anyway, yeah if she's a size queen then she's seen her fair share of them and you should probably find someone else to stick it in.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
my lad is average size i think ,,, around 6 and 3 qaurters inches last time i ran the tape measure over it , but im only a short guy in height , and i weigh like 10 stone , so when its out having a good time it looks a decent size , it made me laugh when my ex saw it for the first time she said to i dont think its going to fit in......ha ha ha funny as foooook , i said dont worry love i will get it in trust me........... she hadent had sex for a while so she claimed,,,,,,,,,,but i betcha shes made up for it since.......the dirty cheating ho that she is.......lol lol keep your peckers up guys

ps - i am a time served pipe layer btw

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 6.25 erect with a slight curve. with a weak boner it can range from 5.25/5.75

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe their cootches are just too stretched out from being banged by too many dudes.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: Your penis is pretty small

You: You know, that reminds me...I was just gonna ask you "why the fück is your puṣṣy so goddamn ginormous???" Does that thing come with a GPS?

<Audience Cheers>

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
guys who are naturals with girls, many of them have huge d1cks that give them confidence. With the c*ck carrousel from these days (with many naturals/alphas) these girls will have sexual experiences with very big guys, so they will find you small.
This is what I think. I don't have any studies to back this up, but I'm thinking most of these natural types who are always banging different girls have large schlongs. Sort of like when you see an attractive girl with a large set of boobs, most of the times these girls have a lot of sex. I think it's the same way with the guys.

I think if a guy has a really big weiner, he's more liable to think hey, I have to put this to use. And it's a confidence booster, like you say. When girls freak out when you take off your pants, it has to be.

JdelaSilviera said:
The next time a girl tries to offend you with something physical, do the same to her. Believe me she´ll be much more affected
You could say something about her boobs being too small, or lopsided, or saggy, or she has ugly areolas, or whatever. I agree she will be more freaked out about it than you will.

Caravaggio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Zekko.

Who knows how big a d!ck a ***** has taken, theres always somebody bigger than you.

Try brutalizing her in bed, *****es come like crazy from that.

Or punish her disrespectful behavior and dump the chick

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Girl: Your penis is pretty small

You: You know, that reminds me...I was just gonna ask you "why the fück is your puṣṣy so goddamn ginormous???" Does that thing come with a GPS?

<Audience Cheers>
or

Girl : Your penis is pretty small

Me: Lets see how big it looks in your eye! *c0ck smack*