So a random girl from drunken night 2,000 hunts me down and says shes having my kid..

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and NEVER SUGGEST ABORTION!!, like my man Chris Rock said...just tell her "So whatcha gon' do??" so you dont have the guilt of suggesting of killing your own baby. Make her suggest it!! if you do so...18 years later when you ask your son how are they doing...they go "IM ALIVE THATS HOW THE FVCK IM DOING!!! SON OF A B!TCH!!" LOL. PLUS THEY MIGHT WANNA WHOOP YOUR ARSE FOR ALMOST KILLING THEM.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
...and NEVER SUGGEST ABORTION!!, like my man Chris Rock said...just tell her "So whatcha gon' do??" so you dont have the guilt of suggesting of killing your own baby. Make her suggest it!! if you do so...18 years later when you ask your son how are they doing...they go "IM ALIVE THATS HOW THE FVCK IM DOING!!! SON OF A B!TCH!!" LOL. PLUS THEY MIGHT WANNA WHOOP YOUR ARSE FOR ALMOST KILLING THEM.
haha I seen tyhat one too LOL

ok now back to the point, you dont want this kid do you ?? You say shes a digger do you ??

Well man you tell that chick to proove the kids yours then and only then can she decide on keeping it or killing it.

I dont do emotional crap and trust me a kid early in your life kills any ambitions you have of ever becoming something.

Also you dont know this chick and that baby could be anyone elses shes not your gf think about it this is your life on the line.

Another reason why you use the glove before you love.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not starting off by blaming you for the circumstances surrounding the creation of this dilemma because we can't cry over SPILLED MILK! That said, you shouldn’t for pay child support YET, considering the "drunken" encounter you had with this girl, an average lawyer should easily be able put support on hold till AFTER a paternal test.

Also, a doctor and not the girl, should decide if doing the paternity test is "safe or not safe", because she don't even know when she can get pregnant or not.

Abortion is controversial issue, personally I've nothing against it BUT the world couldn't come to a consensus on the issue for centauries, so I doubt if this forum can come to it within a few weeks. Therefore, do your own thinking, factoring the notion that in the future, you'll feel less guilt if you start with a paternity test.

Sh1t do happen to all of us at some point in life, getting out of it with as little damage as possible is what distinguish us from the rest of the bunch!

Stay calm and strong...

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had several off the wall things happen to me lately. Wanna hear a good one? I was talking to an 18 year old chick that was a virgin and told me she wanted me to be her first, she was very attractive...but I had this idea that she had some serious problems. I stopped talking to her and told her that I think she has some issues and I don't want to have to deal with it. Well she moves onto one of my buddies that ends up landing that the first night at his house, a few hours later her dad is beating on the door to his house...pretty much the girl had smoked pot and drank some before going over to his house and said he gave it to her and took advantage of her. She did this **** on purpose and left pot in his bathroom drawer and told the cops where it was. I don't know whats going to happen to him honestly, but he is going to break the bank with attorney fees over some unstable crazy ass *****.

Oh and come to find out she had to testify in a prostitution case involving her 15 year old sister exchanging sex for drugs and cigarettes...so I know I did the right thing by tossing that aside.

Back to the other thing:

No I didn't use a rubber, stupid yes...no excuses for that ****.

I did NOT know who she was connected to, she is the sister of some people I distantly know. You wanna know how it went? I was talking with a friend about something random and she leans down and says "You wanna get laid hot stuff?" So I stood up and she pulled me in a vacant room and ripped into me. I didn't complain and I thought it was pretty bad ass at the time, but I see she could have had a motive.

I don't know about being present for the childs birth, I know part of me wants to go but the other part doesn't want to deal with all their family staring at me like "Way to go dumbass"

I still haven't told my family about it, they will find out sooner or later...probably sooner if I tell the chick to stop calling me. I want to be civil with her, but if she is just trying to pawn it off on me I am thinking about telling her I'll get custody and see if that changes her mind.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
You wanna know how it went? I was talking with a friend about something random and she leans down and says "You wanna get laid hot stuff?" So I stood up and she pulled me in a vacant room and ripped into me. I didn't complain and I thought it was pretty bad ass at the time, but I see she could have had a motive.
Damn, the way that slut acts, it could be anyones kid. She most likely doesn't know who's it is and she's trying to trap you.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not taking a paternity test will be more than stupid. If she's acting like that with men you have no idea how many she's done since you. It's the only thing that can give you your life back.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is how this works now a days:
1. baby is born (lots of unwed, young, low income mothers have medicaid to help with the health bills of that pregnancy and the bill of the birth at the hospital.)
2. you may be asked to sign a birth certificate at the hospital (don't yet.)
3. if the mother was on or applies to be on medicaid, food stamps or applies to get afdc (welfare check) or childcare based on her income..... she must sign a statement saying that she will provide the local child support office with the father's information due to child support laws.
4. these offices contact the child support division and she is sent a letter telling her she has an appointment on x day at x time.
if she does not show, they will mail her another, this time they tell her that she is obligated to show up and give them the information and if she does not she will lose the subsidy help she is receiving and could be made to pay back all the help she gets.
5. mother gets scared and goes to the appointment.
6. mother fills out a paper in front of them, which asks who she thinks is most likely the father and must give info.
7. father is sent a letter. he has 20 days to acknowledge this child. he either must sign the form and return it within the time frame to request a dna test or he will be deemed the father, or he could sign the paper saying the child is his. it tells him that if he is not the father, he will not owe anything, but if he is the father, he might be billed for the testing. (DO IT ANYWAY)
8. both parents are contacted by phone or mail to discuss dna test day.
9. you go into their child support division site and they have the lab people there to swab the mouths.
10. you get the results in the mail. if you are more than lets say 98.99% or whatever, then you are most likely the father and deemed as the father from that point on.
11. a court date is set.
12. the child support division will contact you in between this and the court date to decide the amount you should pay. they will contact your employers to find out your wages.
13. you go to court, and child support is set by the judge based on the child support division's calculations.
14. depending on your state, you may or may not pay the back pay.
example: in alabama, you are not the father until the day the test results are provided to you. you do not pay back pay before this date. child support starts on this date.
in kentucky: they have the right to make you pay back pay since the date the child was born, they do not always do that, but they can. the state can keep this due to the medical bills or whatever. the mother usually just starts getting the current support but the state reserves the right to make you pay back every dime of the delivery bill and any other health bill, afdc, child care and any past due support. it doesn't mean they always pursue it, but they can.
15. you start paying the payments, usually garnished. (thats for your protection so no one can lie and say you did not pay it. its also great not to have her calling asking for the money, cause you can say they take it from my check)
16. if you are asked to pay arreages at this time, they usually just calculate it at the court date, in with the current support to be garnished.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Is there laws that say you ABSOLUTLY have to take responsibility if you get a girl pregnant?
yes sir, they are called "child support laws" and "dead beat parent laws"

the child did not ask to be born, so the courts hold both parents responsible in the support for the child.

why?

because tax payers do not want to feed children that are not theirs when both parents can be held responsible.

the only way to get out of it, is when a gal does not want you to have anything to do with her or her baby, then she lies and says she does not know who you are and calls you some random guy at a party OR she really does not know who you are.

however, the latter of those are usually found thru dna testing.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some reasons why you should act fast on this paternity test....

If there is a question on who the father is, then paternity testing should be done as soon as possible. After the AOP (Acknowledgment of Paternity) is signed, couples have 60 days to request a DNA paternity test to be done and amend the AOP, or the father previously listed on the AOP could be held legally responsible for the child even if he is not the biological father.
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/prenataltesting/paternitytesting.html

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of an idiot does not use a condom?

Screw paternity tests you should shoot yourself in the head right now. People like you are a waste of space you spread diseases like aids and just about every other STD. Even when I have downed a bottle of VODKA I have enough sense to use a condom.You are an idiot and you brought this on yourself be a man and take responsibility.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...hypothetically, if a condom WAS used and the woman still got pregnant, what options does the father have then?
The same.

I've always wondered what Dr Phil would have said in the event a condom WAS used.
"He should have abstained."

father is sent a letter. he has 20 days to acknowledge this child. he either must sign the form and return it within the time frame to request a dna test or he will be deemed the father
Note if she just flat out gives the wrong address, and you don't get the letter . . . you will be deemed the father. Life ain't fair.

There are some notorious cases of men not getting the letter and owing back child support. It's called "judgment in default", and it takes several years of appeals and several thousand dollars to reverse.

One woman in California said that the father was a black male named "Anthony Williams". Suddenly, some guy's paycheck gets cut in half by the state, but he says he's never heard of the woman. Now, it's too late to get a DNA test, and he's living in poverty, trying to somehow get it reversed by a court of appeals.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they ask the woman his address, his last known address, his last known job, his parents addresses and phone numbers , his date of birth and even his social security number these days to be certain they tracked down the right guy.

i think they send the letters certified now to show proof in court that he was notified.

maybe that is just here?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
I'm curious about something...hypothetically, if a condom WAS used and the woman still got pregnant, what options does the father have then?

It reminds me of an episode of Dr.Phil where this girl tricked her boyfriend into thinking she was on the pill. She got pregnant and he wanted nothing to do with the child because she was supposed to be on the pill. So, Dr Phil goes on to say it was the guys fault for not using a condom. I've always wondered what Dr Phil would have said in the event a condom WAS used.
Basically the law isn't designed to give a sh1t about you, only the child. whether that's fair or not is another question.

You could try to sue the condom company but you would almost definitely fail.

I dunno, maybe you could plead insanity for fvcking such a deranged b1tch and get off that way...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no guarantees in anything. Including condoms, they are only 99.9% effective they say or close to that, meanin 1 time out of 1,000 it will definitley fail.

Not applying the gambler's fallacy here, as its not like if you do it 1,000 times 1 time it will fail since every condom is a new 99.9% chance.

Because condom companies dont put a guarantee on their product and flat out tell you its not 100% effective, you would have no case either way.

If you have sex, you have to be able to handle the consequences. Period. No exuses.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, no certified mail in Cali.

When an accused "obligor" fails, for whatever reason, to send his response on time, the court automatically issues a "default judgment" declaring him the legal father. It does not matter if he was on vacation, was confused, or (as often happens) didn't even receive the summons, or if he simply treated the complaint's deadlines with the same lack of urgency people routinely exhibit toward jury duty summonses -- he's now the dad. "In California, you don't even have to have proof of service of the summons!" says Rod Wright, a recently retired Democratic state senator from Los Angeles who tried and failed to get several paternity-related reform bills, including a proof-of-service requirement, past former Gov. Gray Davis' veto. "They only are obligated to send it to the last known address."
http://www.reason.com/news/show/29035.html

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
haha I seen tyhat one too LOL

ok now back to the point, you dont want this kid do you ?? You say shes a digger do you ??

Well man you tell that chick to proove the kids yours then and only then can she decide on keeping it or killing it.

I dont do emotional crap and trust me a kid early in your life kills any ambitions you have of ever becoming something.

Also you dont know this chick and that baby could be anyone elses shes not your gf think about it this is your life on the line.

Another reason why you use the glove before you love.

I cried laughing when I saw that.. because it's sooooooooo true.

I was in that situtation...twice. You can't just come out and say "***** I don't want kids"... but you have to...steer the conversation towards where it's in her best interest where kids aren't an option. luckiy in my case one of them was married, and the other was smart enough to realize she didn't want a child.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Joe Dirt said:
There are no guarantees in anything. Including condoms, they are only 99.9% effective they say or close to that, meanin 1 time out of 1,000 it will definitley fail.

Not applying the gambler's fallacy here, as its not like if you do it 1,000 times 1 time it will fail since every condom is a new 99.9% chance.

Because condom companies dont put a guarantee on their product and flat out tell you its not 100% effective, you would have no case either way.

If you have sex, you have to be able to handle the consequences. Period. No exuses.

with all that said.. I'm not living my life in a glovebox.. I'm going to fvck.

with that said, to the original poster....

Using my street sense... I'm willing to bet the child isn't yours.

if she hooked up with you randomly.. I'm willing to bet you aren't the only guy she has done so with in the last say.....4 months or within a 2 month frame.

However, you probably have the best "daddy" gene out of the group of ****s she had in her mouth, so therefore in her eyes.. because you fvcked her.. you are the daddy. it's trash women's logic.. trust me. which is why she wont' have the test.. she knows it's a good chance it probably isn't yours.

do nothing without the test. pay nothing. nothign against her.. just that you don't want to start taking care of something, find out it's NOT yours then because you started, a judge makes you KEEP taking care of it.

I wouldn't buy the woman a bottle without a partenity test..

if you didn't use a condom.. shame on you. lordk nows where this thing has been and what she is infested with.

another rule of thumb for you guys out there... I DONT' CARE WHAT A WOMAN SAYS.. IF SHE HAS KIDS ALREADY..WRAP UP...I don't care how good it is/what she promises, how she moans for you to trake it off... keep that condom on like it's the ebola vacine in the middle of Africa. If the married ***** I got pregnant... and I USED a condom (That she brought over my house and poked a hole in... so I could COMMIT to her) I'd be a dad now.

with all that said. If I happened to have a kid, it's not a bad thing. I'm getting at that age... my mom asks me from time to time.... I'm not a teenager anymore but i"m not at the age where I want to plan kids.. but if I had a mini backbreaker running around here.. I could think of worse things.