Snowplowman's Q&A Thread

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snow plow, when YOU VERY FIRST STARTED, how far would u push interactions in daygame? would u go for k close, number close, etc...or were u just out there having fun

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
snow plow, when YOU VERY FIRST STARTED, how far would u push interactions in daygame? would u go for k close, number close, etc...or were u just out there having fun
I can't remember how it was when I first started...

I do know in 08 I wanted to fine tune everything so I started from just approaching, the fact that one sentence was being said was a success...Then I moved on to holding the conversation a bit longer...Then I would attempt for the # in every set, then I started trying to venue change every set.

It was all out of fun, I can remember one month I was just going in set for the purpose of self-amusement and we'd be in victoria secret trying to find "Butt Pads" or on the street taking random poses with chicks we just opened.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us some scenarios (in brief) when you failed with your "right off the bat" sexual flirty vibe. I wanna know cuz I wanna go more direct/sexual these days. My inner game shoots up pretty high sometimes lol.

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Q:

You talk about how building a core identity is very important. How did you do this and why is it important?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Can you give us some scenarios (in brief) when you failed with your "right off the bat" sexual flirty vibe. I wanna know cuz I wanna go more direct/sexual these days. My inner game shoots up pretty high sometimes lol.
This rarely happens...I haven't been "right off the bat" blownout , far less blownout in a LONG TIME going about it the way I do know. I know how to open 100% consistent now.

The way I lose sets less than 5mins is due to friend pulling her away, or I'm causing a very FORCED interaction. This is still rather rare but it's all because of me in those cases.

The only times I've been blownout in the last 3 months that I can remember is when I was VERY NEGATIVE, and I wanted to humliate myself so on the subway platform at 5am I opened a chick direct ("Hey your cute I had to meet you") and she instant says "That's cool but I don't want to meet you"...she was playing with her blackberry, I smirk and walk away.

Keep in mind my direct approaches now are so ingenuine, I've got blownout 15 times going direct awhile back...It actually helped me learn about DEPTH though.

I almost got blownout the friend once..."I kiss a girl" the song came on and I grabbed some chick in a group singing it in her air. Cokblocking friend starts screaming "O no you don't, don't kiss her" an grabs her and tries boxing me out. I crack up...But I don't accept blowouts, I plow, so I grab another friend while cokblock isn't looking and they love me and my wing, so we take pictures and cokblock notices and starts screaming "cindy wtf! What is this?" I'm cracking up and all the girls are eye coding cokblock that I'm cool.

steve_erkle said:
Another Q:

You talk about how building a core identity is very important. How did you do this and why is it important?
RSD has what they now call the Nathan Exercise where you write down...
- Who you are
- What you value
- What your boundaries are
- What you want out of life

I did this WAY back when nathan or tyler told me to try it, I was having a huge identity crisis back then (This is mid 07) it made me realize how cool I am.

I find doing this is like the infinite fountain of confidence and emotion because all my entitlement and things I do come because I really believe in myself...I believe in it because I built my identity from the ground up...

I picked out how I wanted my style to be
I picked out all my mindsets and slowly internalized it
I picked out how I want to come off to the world

I overally created how I want to be and as a result it causes you to be 100% authentic, always believing in yourself, and never giving up your values. This is what I call the DEPTH because this is what chicks want to observe that personality that has DEPTH.

So I can generally just walk up and say "Hey" and speak authentically and it will go well because you have that RAW ATTRACTION due to your identity. You don't do anything, you just be and know how to move things forward.

It's funny because many of the mindsets internalizes specific behavior patterns and I sometimes internalized certain state of minds so I can express myself in certain ways.

This is why my game is VERY SUBTLE because I focused more on abstract things then actual technical stuff.

TodayisTomorrow

Reaction score
What type of personality were you before you started your approach journal? I'm generally a pretty quite person and stay in the same social network and have good relationships within that but going outside that box I find it hard to relate with other people and make the interaction fun.

I've read your journal(mad respect btw) and you say often, "I clawed that 4 set and BAM I'm in right away and they're begging for me to stay but I eject to this other 3 set who I proceed to claw." I know starting out it seemed you would use a few of the same routines to make the conversation playful right off the bat. Do you recommend having a couple playful routines memorized just to get the ball rolling or is the key to put yourself in many awkward situations as possible and trust yourself to come up with something to say. I know you've said "anything I say is coming from me so it's magic" but the problem is I just can't come up with multiple threads to keep the conversation from going stale. If I try to be a more high energy person I feel it comes up as incongruent because I'm so laid back.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TodayisTomorrow said:
What type of personality were you before you started your approach journal?
I was generally an introvert to most because I was so NEGATIVE that I purposely didn't want to talk to people, but with "School" friends I was usually an extrovert. I had an overall fuked up personality and I was a fuked up person...which is why I switched from trying to pull to actually transforming my identity.

I've come a LONG WAY...

TodayisTomorrow said:
Do you recommend having a couple playful routines memorized just to get the ball rolling or is the key to put yourself in many awkward situations as possible and trust yourself to come up with something to say.
I say put yourself out there with nothing...because eventually you'll have a bunch of stuff you love to say that is funny to you. Also it teaches you to fully understand and believe that whatever you say is the right thing to say...Moving you away from what you actually say.

For me I know I sometimes fall in the trap where I'll try to stack old lines just because I don't feel like talking or I'm trying to make the conversation work...As a result the conversation usually comes off forced and the woman senses that there is something slightly off with me. I can still keep it going but it's not fun for me or her.

TodayisTomorrow said:
I know you've said "anything I say is coming from me so it's magic" but the problem is I just can't come up with multiple threads to keep the conversation from going stale. If I try to be a more high energy person I feel it comes up as incongruent because I'm so laid back.
You can be laid-back, as I realized watching myself on camera I'm actually not high energy I'm just very smooth and fluid with what I do...which means when I was trying low energy I was a fuking zombie.

But in the case of being more laid back you gotta play with the "Silence" more to create sexual tension and just throw out self-amusing things here and there. No rush, very slow, and calm.

Practice "Free Association" to help you learn to keep things going because the topics are infinite. Basically pluck a word from a sentence in the conversation and just go on a tangent and riff about whatever.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We would accept that we get to see girls who are very beautiful and they DO have a boyfriend! And this is a very common thing with attractive girls.

Now, if I go direct on her, "hi, just saw u from there... had to come and meet u... i'm x"
this would seldom be taken as in a positive warm way from her end.
The only way is to let her notice you and get her to talk to you and then keep the ball rolling.
But how do you actually do this when you see such woman on the street or a shopping mall or such places... remember, they are beautiful and they most probably have a boyfriend....

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
We would accept that we get to see girls who are very beautiful and they DO have a boyfriend! And this is a very common thing with attractive girls.

Now, if I go direct on her, "hi, just saw u from there... had to come and meet u... i'm x"
this would seldom be taken as in a positive warm way from her end.
The only way is to let her notice you and get her to talk to you and then keep the ball rolling.
But how do you actually do this when you see such woman on the street or a shopping mall or such places... remember, they are beautiful and they most probably have a boyfriend....
I'm not sure if I fully understood but...

If she's on the street or shopping in the mall you do it like any other place, you walk up to her and open her. If you have depth as I call it then the chick will stop and observe your personality.

It all starts from your "Reailty", you can walk into makeup stores, all girl clothing stores and even victoria secrets and approach like it's nothing. The reason most can't is because there whole reality is unstable and they become scared to do it in there because there logical mind is saying...

"I'm here in a underwear store trying to talk to chicks, this is so AWKWARD" but how I see it is I'm out here having fun giving these women a chance to meet me. I walk around these stores with a big smile and no one bothers me.

Now even if you don't go direct you can still open with whatever, I've done some of the DUMBEST things that opened...One of my favorites was when I opened a chick walking down the street saying

"Hey welcome to cia training simulation this is your weapon you must shoot at all the targets in 3...2...1" what commenced was the MOST RETARDED james bond ducking up and down firing, etc. This chick was caught by surprised and so shocked that she HOOKED...hahaha...We ended up chatting in the bookstore.

Boyfriends are irrelevant, she's a big girl, she can choose what she wants to do, just help her do what you know she wants to do...Many hot chicks have options and guys constantly trying to get with her, but when your being AUTHENTIC you automatically standout, she'll make her decision based on her best options.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Snow,

I totally agree. Actually the entire RSD exercise is common sense which is ignored.

Sometimes I recall my pickups, and I feel like I did such a socially and logically unacceptable thing, but it worked because I didn't feel awkward while doing it.

I've stopped girls on skateboards, or while they were running wit IPods, etc and have got positive results. So I guess you should pay 0 attention to your logical brain. We have to make our own reality, and pull others into our perception of the world, a world where WE are the prize, and set our own standards which others need to live up to.

Last edited:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
To Snow,

I totally agree. Actually the entire RSD exercise is common sense which is ignored.

Sometimes I recall my pickups, and I feel like I did such a socially and logically unacceptable thing, but it worked because I didn't feel awkward while doing it.

I've stopped girls on skateboards, or while they were running wit IPods, etc and have got positive results. So I guess you should pay 0 attention to your logical brain. We have to make our own reality, and pull others into our perception of the world, a world where WE are the prize, and set our own standards which others need to live up to.
Yep the thing I learned was the women really don't process the environment, she's just focused on the sub-communication. Even though it's possible that she can get thrown out of state and realize her surroundings...Which is why generally I always suck women in my reality and keep them in it by controling the frame, leading the interaction and not letting her get out of my reality.

This is how I've been able to get chicks to hang with me after 2mins of meeting, getting chicks off the street to go to another venue, escalate real fast. (I remember 4am on the street a chick I seen in the daytime 8 hours ago was walking home and I opened and we basically could've madeout right then adn there. She was going home and everything we were crotch to crotch but friend eventually pulled her away)

But I've seen approaches EVERYWHERE
- Toll booth
- While chick is in her convertible
- While chick is in the taxi
- Subway at 1-5am
- all girl stores
- on the elevator
- On the street late at night

Generally late at night I'm on the train talking to the ONLY hot chicks on the whole train and it's as if were not even in the subway at 4am...But the chicks really just respond and communicate to your sub-communication.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get-With-It said:
What did you do to help you overcome approach anxiety?
There are a ton of things I did to fully get rid of AA, but the biggest thing was doing the Nathan Exercises. (Who you are, what you value, etc) This helped me a lot because I had some depth, so the chicks couldn't dictate who I was in the set.

When I was going out I spent a month trying to internalize indifference. That means I opened up SET aftet SET with the purpose of not caring about the rejection or the fact that they might be unresponsive...After this I wanted to become abundant by not caring what happens in the set, so I spent a month purposely having good sets and then walk away from it.

That caused my AA to be almost non-existent but the full transitions that also played a role...
- I knew I was high value because of "Who I Am" so I knew if I approached I'd never get blown out because I'm high value

- I realized there were billions of women and you can't fuk them all, so if I got rejected it wouldn't matter

- I realized a chick is a human being, who can also smell like sh!t and have a stink pusvy.

- I started putting ZERO investment on the interaction, i'd just go in and let it unfold

- I knew I was the party because I was the one always bringing the value, I was the warm end of the pool and didn't need anything or anyone.

As a result I was able to walk up to a chick anywhere at anytime and just approach, because I didn't care what anyone thought, whatever happened had no affect on me, I knew who I was.

The funny thing is after I went through this I learned why I do get blownout and that's when I don't have no depth. When I'm not being ME then there is a chance I'll get instantly blown out. To my surprise now I rarely if ever get blownout. An even if I do, I can plow it and turn it around.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last couple posts are so damn kick as$.

I completely understand your cold approach mindset.

I get it now. The difference between MM and RSD is just that RSD guys focus on the bigger picture only - the vibe, higher value, and always bringing value with non-needy attitude, and knowing who you are/having strong identity. MM just advocates creating scripted routines for all of that, but actually if you are understand the core concepts/the bigger picture, you can let the scripts unfold naturally.

If you feel good about:

1. Who you are
2. Who you are with
3. What you exactly want

Then much of your AA will be taken care of.

Let me also add this, and this is something I completely agree with:

AFC Adam pointed out that all naturals have 3 main qualities:

1. Confidence
2. Abundance
3. Ability to sexually escalate

And any guy who can master these 3 characteristics in his lifestyle/personality, can be a complete natural.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
The last couple posts are so damn kick as$.

I completely understand your cold approach mindset.

I get it now. The difference between MM and RSD is just that RSD guys focus on the bigger picture only - the vibe, higher value, and always bringing value with non-needy attitude, and knowing who you are/having strong identity. MM just advocates creating scripted routines for all of that, but actually if you are understand the core concepts/the bigger picture, you can let the scripts unfold naturally.

If you feel good about:

1. Who you are
2. Who you are with
3. What you exactly want

Then much of your AA will be taken care of.

Let me also add this, and this is something I completely agree with:

AFC Adam pointed out that all naturals have 3 main qualities:

1. Confidence
2. Abundance
3. Ability to sexually escalate

And any guy who can master these 3 characteristics in his lifestyle/personality, can be a complete natural.
Yea I'd agree...MM is like a roadmap, but many people miss the point of how and why MM was created. The only actual mindset I hate about MM is the fact that it assumes that your lower value than the girl, but that has been changing over the years as I've seen.

Once you have the foundation of your identity worked out, your basically good to go so longs you know how to move things forward...The roadmaps are just ways to go about it. When I read any sources outside of RSD I always look at the concepts there trying to put out as opposed to the actual technique.

Instead of "How to do that?" for me it's "Why do I do that?" and if the WHY is congruent to who I am, then I'll try it out and see. I've learned from many different guys from different camps and everything seems to work 10x better once your groundwork is solid.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow

I got a question, do you and your wings ever set challenges for fun? for instance Kbot and I did a challenge to see who can stay in a set the longest or some crap like that, just to keep things intersting and fresh,

do you feel like when you have wing your game is elevated? I know for a fact for me when I'm hype, my game goes to a different level, like a Super Saiyan, whether I'm with "Gamers" or just regular guys that I use as pivots and convert into wings within mintues of qualfying them, my game just elevates its like a challenge and I gotta show out, and I relish being in it, and I step up to the plate like Hank Aaron in the 9th

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Snow

I got a question, do you and your wings ever set challenges for fun? for instance Kbot and I did a challenge to see who can stay in a set the longest or some crap like that, just to keep things intersting and fresh,

do you feel like when you have wing your game is elevated? I know for a fact for me when I'm hype, my game goes to a different level, like a Super Saiyan, whether I'm with "Gamers" or just regular guys that I use as pivots and convert into wings within mintues of qualfying them, my game just elevates its like a challenge and I gotta show out, and I relish being in it, and I step up to the plate like Hank Aaron in the 9th
I've never really set any challenges with my wings as it doesn't really feel like were wings...more like buddies. I say this because I usually just run around the night venues by myself, even though all my friends are somewhere in the mix...Although me and one of my closest wings we used to give missions like "Today very low energy", "Today we must pull", etc. This has brought good results but we never consistently did it.

I like the who can stay in the set longest challenge because I'd lose quickly as I'm so ADDish.

My game feels no different as we don't really wing in the sense of how wings are. At must we just occupy the obstacle, other times were just giving each other girls we don't really want or just introducing the girl to us. I've met other guys who asked me to wing them and I say "Yea ok" and 10secs later I'm off in another direction doing something else...hahaha.

The only time I bump it up is when I'm trying to show somebody something or if some AMOG is like trying to step up, which has caused me to always OWN mixed sets just to neutralizes any obstacles beforehand. Now I open more mixed sets than regular sets as a result.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Snowplowman-

Do you cold approach hotties as they're dancing by walking up to them and start dancing or grinding on them? I need some opinions from people because this has never been my approach in clubs, and I'd like to start doing it more often. If you cold approach or have cold approached this way, what has been your success rate? This question goes for anyone out there who has experience with this type of approach.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Snowplowman-

Do you cold approach hotties as they're dancing by walking up to them and start dancing or grinding on them? I need some opinions from people because this has never been my approach in clubs, and I'd like to start doing it more often. If you cold approach or have cold approached this way, what has been your success rate? This question goes for anyone out there who has experience with this type of approach.
Before I was real big on just walking up to a chick, just tapping her and talking as if this wasn't a dancefloor, this worked out real well.

Now though I'm like a PARTY CHICK in the sense that I'm dancing around the venue and I just see a girl, point at her, smile, strike a pose pull her in and start chatting...I'm not much of a grinder unless the girl starts coming on me, and I'll probably roll with it for a few seconds.

I honestly don't like grinding and would rather be isolated and making out if I wanted some physical contact.

The success rate of just walking up NOT dancing has been high, same when I come in dancing...But the main factor here is "Are you the party bringing the value" OR are you a guy who see's a chick and is trying to get into her party.