Sneaky Tips Section!!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah good tips. That thing with returning the xbox...I do that also but I've done it with PC Hardrives. And to add some sweetness to the deal...

Completely wipe your hard drive so your personal info is gone. Buy a new BIGGER HD (works better if you both HD's are from the same manufacturer) at Fry's. So if your old HD was 40 gigs you buy a new one that is 80 gigs, etc. Take it home. Replace the old HD in the packaging/box of the new HD. Return it. Now, once returned, not only do you get your money back but you ALSO now have a much better hard drive. Nice.

I used to go to a lot of raves. One day I went to a Massive but the tix were sold out cause I procrastinated. I made it my mission to get in no matter what, even with the extra tight security they had. I ended up getting in even after several different plans didn't work. But that's another story for another time. As I was sneaking in I saw an old friend and was like "Yo Charles! Man, it's been a while. Holy shiet! You're a paramedic now? When did that happen?" He was like, "Hey dude! How's it going?! Oh, shhhh, nah man. I'm not a paramedic. I got this outfit at a party store. I just walk up to the front of the line and they let me in every time since they think I'm and EMT. Watch!". Then he walked right up to the front, gave a nod to the door people, walked in, looked back at me and gave a little smirk, then went inside. hahah. So there ya go. He carried a little "medical" bag with him so when he got inside he changed clothes in the bathroom.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
I used to go to a lot of raves. One day I went to a Massive but the tix were sold out cause I procrastinated. I made it my mission to get in no matter what, even with the extra tight security they had. I ended up getting in even after several different plans didn't work. But that's another story for another time. As I was sneaking in I saw an old friend and was like "Yo Charles! Man, it's been a while. Holy shiet! You're a paramedic now? When did that happen?" He was like, "Hey dude! How's it going?! Oh, shhhh, nah man. I'm not a paramedic. I got this outfit at a party store. I just walk up to the front of the line and they let me in every time since they think I'm and EMT. Watch!". Then he walked right up to the front, gave a nod to the door people, walked in, looked back at me and gave a little smirk, then went inside. hahah. So there ya go. He carried a little "medical" bag with him so when he got inside he changed clothes in the bathroom.

For real? Thats classic, man.:cool:

diplomatic_lies,

To Return an Item to a Store
Take the item, invoice and all original packaging and accessories to Customer Service at your local Wal-Mart.
An Associate will issue an immediate credit to the original payment method or provide a store credit for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable.

Returns Guidelines by Department
All merchandise purchased from Walmart.com may be returned either to a store or by mail within 90 days of receiving it, unless otherwise noted below. Additional guidelines are also noted below.

BOOKS, MOVIES, MUSIC & VIDEO GAMES

CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games: Must be returned unopened. Books: Must be returned unused and unmarked.

ELECTRONICS
Computer hardware: Must be returned with any included software within 15 days of receipt. Computer components and computer accessories: Must be returned within 45 days of receipt. Computer software: Must be returned unopened.
Camcorders and digital cameras: Must be returned within 30 days of receipt.

GIFTS
Electronic and plastic shopping cards: Not returnable or refundable for cash, except in states where required by law.
Perishables: Items such as flowers and food may be returned to a Wal-Mart store or by calling Customer Service. Cannot be returned by mail.

TOYS, SPORTS & FITNESS
Oversize table games and treadmills: May be returned to a store or by Freight shipping. To return an item by Freight, call Customer Service.

Returns Exceptions
Oversize items: Some heavy or large items that are identified as oversize on their item pages may be returned to a store or by Freight shipping. To return an item by Freight, call Customer Service. If you were sent an incorrect, damaged or defective product, we will issue a credit for any applicable shipping and gift-wrapping charges.

Credit for Gift Returns
Returning a gift to a Wal-Mart store: An Associate will issue an immediate credit to the original payment method or provide a store credit for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable. Returning a gift by mail: The cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable, will be credited to the original payment method when we receive the item.

****DISCLAIMER****

Spike_the_Cowboy does not condone illegal activity. Spike does not intend for any of the information contained in his posts to be used for illegal purposes. All references given and statements made are for information purposes only. That is his story and he is sticking to it. If you get caught doing something stupid then you have brought it on yourself, fool.

Last edited:

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Sure, and the next time you try it, they'll hock a lunger in your burger.
With the ridiculous amount of business McDonald's does during its rushes, they won't even notice you. Besides, the only way they keep enough employees to run the place is that they pull from a constant supply of applications (there's always someone who wants/needs to work at McDonald's). Up here, the local McDonald'ses fire 2-3 people every week, so it's unlikely that you'll run into the same crew if you spread your "trips" out over a bit of time.

Also, if you're smart enough to check back behind the counter and see what they have sitting on their heat chutes, it looks more than likely that they forgot to give you your food.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have heared how to get more htne you paid for at McDonald's but this is how you get it all for free, use the principal that they do not want a scene, they do not want a customer to start arguing. What you do is you go to McDonald's when it is very busy, at lunch time, htis will only work if there are huge ques and the employes are rushing around trying to dela with the number of cusotmers.

Wait in the que, when you get near the front just stand around letting people beinhd you go in front of you, thne after aobur 5 minutes go up to the counter and say i have been waiting for 10 minutes you still havent got be me my big mac meal, with no tomatoes (remmber if yoo do not want tomatos or osmtinhg liek that it takes 10 minutes as thye have to make it especialy for you, this is why you must say you asked for no tomatos) he may not belive you, so raise your tone tlak seriously as if you are very annoyed, if he persists to do this just ask to speak 2 hte mnager, he odes not have time to get the manger, he will give you what you want, if he does get the manger then create a scene, as hte manger does not wnat a scene so he will give what you want assuming that the stupid employee got mixed up, and he wnats to get you out of there ASAP.

this is fool proof and the worst that can happen is they do not give you what you are trying to get and you just go

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may seem simple but alot of people forget that they can score free condoms at school or at clinics.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: getting into movies free

Originally posted by high nrg
heres a way to get into movies free.

go with 2 other friends.

only buy 2 tickets. leave one person outside

have two people go in and get there tickets ripped or whatever.

then one person goes back outside with both ticket stubs.

the person that left the theater and the person who stayed outside then go in using the stubs.
i used to work at that theatre and it doesnt work everytime. We get the ticker ripper to watch the doors for that sh!t. at our theatre there are no "in and out privilages", doesnt apply to everyone though, just if you look like you would do that or if you were a kid. If we catch someone, we call security and they get kicked out.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG!! LOL!!!!...I DEFINATLY GOTTA TRY THAT SOMETIME!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good tips. That thing with returning the xbox...I do that also but I've done it with PC Hardrives. And to add some sweetness to the deal... Completely wipe your hard drive so your personal info is gone. Buy a new BIGGER HD (works better if you both HD's are from the same manufacturer) at Fry's. So if your old HD was 40 gigs you buy a new one that is 80 gigs, etc. Take it home. Replace the old HD in the packaging/box of the new HD. Return it. Now, once returned, not only do you get your money back but you ALSO now have a much better hard drive. Nice.
Dont they check the serial numbers though? last time i bought a HD from Frys and returned it and they checked it.

Ixnys

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty cool thread. There's something so rewarding about getting something for a great price or even better, for free.

When I was 15 I liked to steal a lot of things from the grocery store like toothbrushes, toothpaste, gum, pens, deoderant, etc. For the most part, SMALL things. I don't do any of this anymore because I just feel it is wrong to do.

Though nonetheless, I would just go into the store wearing a jacket and just conceal things in my pockets and walk out. For pens in pacakaging, I would put them in my pocket, go into the bathroom, remove the packaging, and then just put it in my pocket and walk out.

As far as movies go, here's a trick that worked once. Buy tickets to the movie and walk in. Then go to the customer service desk (if it's inside) and say that you had a change of plans and can't make the movie. Get your money back, but then drift away to the concession stand...say you want to get a snack or something. Instead, proceed to go into the movie.

If for some reason they don't tear your ticket, you can take it back and say a friend didn't make it and you want to get the money back.

*Sometimes you can manage to do this by saying you just want to go the bathroom...however don't come back in line after the bathroom, just go into the movie.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
careful though, sometimes the cups are clear, actually most of the time they are.
paper napkins...

There is a book for NYCers about getting things for cheap to free... I know some of you have heard of it if you live in the NYC... crazy **** how cheap the stuff is.

How to get into Broadway Free[volunteer to be an usher... Sometimes you can get really good seats cause... your the usher so if someone doesn't show... you have there seat... and your getting payed.]
Almost free car rentals[there's a car service that they need the cars in different places in the US, so they hire you to drive a car from so-n-so to so-n-so...]

Anyway... Check out the book.

A classic....

For free mail, just switch the return adress and delivery adress and "forget" postage... only downside, it's about 90% chance of the letter being delivered properly.

Older Candy Machines[the ones that arn't electronic] you can use a washer with a string and pull the quarter back out... OR if you want to make money... you can find a small strong magnet that is about the shape size od a quarter. Downsides... magnets chip... you get maybe 1-2 quarters max, every time.

You want cheap things... RUMAGE SALE or GARAGE SALE depending on where you are...

Each place is different so laws and policy arn't always the same.

You can get ots of free stuff if you tell them it's for a cause... BUT... some companies require that you be a non-profit... mainly so the greedy basturds can write it off...

Which brings us to writing things off... that a big one...

Pretty much search around, you'll have better luck doing that then asking on this board.

IF you want to shoplift then thats a whole nother ballpark.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
Dont they check the serial numbers though? last time i bought a HD from Frys and returned it and they checked it.
I've done it several times and they never checked. I went at peak times during the weekend so that may have helped.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Capi left the board some time ago. I doubt that he will come back any time too soon, either.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend that used to work at a movie theater and he was allowed to get like so many free movies a week or something for like family. I would always show up with a friend and he would let us in free no problem. I remember at one point during his employment I had seen every movie on the billboard for free :D

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to 7-eleven. get a big gulp cup. go to the hot dog fixins. fill your cup with chili. apply lid. buy "big gulp." eat chili.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
This thread reminds me of a scene in that movie "Garden State". This one character and his friend are in a hardware store, and he picks up a box of knives, and he goes to the counter for returns, and he says they were a gift. and he gets the money for the knives. When they leave he tells his friend that the store allows returns without a recipt under $40. I think that would be pretty clever if it could actually be done.

I've done the movie theater trick a few times, (and to get into R-rated movies when i was in middle school and high school) and it worked.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, read closely, cause this is probably the best trick in this thread, considering it'll get you the most expensive thing absolutely for free...

Free Nike shoes!!

The downside is that you need to already own a pair of Nike shoes, preferably with an air chamber, and you need to have bought it less than a year ago (that was when I did it the last time... maybe the guidelines changed now).

Once you have that, you're set.

First, grab one of your shoes after you've worn them for 10-11 months, and fùck it up. You can do that either by perforating the air chamber from the bottom (where the plastic of the air chamber and the sole meet) or by messing it up in a way that it's not useable anymore.

Second, call Nike customer support and say that you have a defective shoe and you would like it replaced. When I called, I was able to choose the model & size I wanted, but some friends of mine called a couple of weeks later and were told that the policy changed. They could only choose the size and were given Shox automatically...

How it works is that they give you a claim number that you put on a box, put your shoes into the box, and mail it to Nike. They'll mail you back a BRAND NEW pair of shoes!! :D

Please note that I am from Canada, and the policy might be slightly different in the US. However, I'm sure this trick works the same, and I just told you how it works in general.

The great thing about this is once you own a pair of Nikes, you're set for receiving a new free pair every year!! ;)

Also, don't be an idiot by telling them that you put a hole in your shoe on purpose, and make sure you fùcked it up in a way that it's not obvious that it was done by you... But that's just common sense I guess.

There you have it :) Now go out there and try it out. I want FR's!!:p

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
In ohio, we have American Eagle, the clothing store. and if you return something from the store without a receipt you get store credit or a shirt/pants of equal or less value(if they are not equal you pay the diffence)

So i walked in there after christmas, on a friday they had 3 workers and were pretty busy, grabbed a pair of jeans and polo that were oversized and walked to the desk, said

her:"hello, what can i do for you?"

me "Hey whats up, my aunt doesnt know my size, and id like to return these."

her "ok do you have a receipt."

Me" no she lives in columbus, and she sent me the gifts in the mail."

her: "ok well, do you want to exchange it for another pair of pants and shirt?"

I ended up paying the differecne of $2.12 for $40 jeans and $30 shirt

You dont have to go into such great detail with the clerk, but i think that it makes your story more believable.

ohiofutballa:cool: