Smiley faces and sad faces in texts

MANG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like using smiley faces and sad faces in texts. Is it homo though?

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about smiley faces person to person instead?

Most people here agree that use of text should be limited or not at all. I think they are ok in limited form, short and sweet but don't have an hour long conversation through them.

Smileys though? Do you think a smiley means you're getting her or you're not? The smiley isn't the difference maker - what you say and how you say it is. Use them if you want, but if you send 30 texts to her a day and they all end with smileys or frowns - you're a little odd.

Communication is so much more than words on a phone - in person you can add your own touch to the convo, your smile, your scent, kino, your laugh - body language comes across much louder than anything you say.

I say quit worrying about damn smileys.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MANG said:
LOL what a question :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
This is cracking me up :D

aghhhh the world is coming to an painful enddddd

EDIT: i felt the need to answer this question :( . The answer is :
IRRELEVANT . Dont overanalyze every fvcking detail of life . Just live it the way you want it and make others like it by liking it yourself . Periodddddd.
Now Daddy is on top mood to go on halloween party and get laid :D. Olleeeeeeeeeeeeeey

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
back in grade 11, when text messages were just getting popular, my friend who has huge success with ladies said to me "B***** love the smiley face" ever since then, I believed it and use them often. Mostly to show sarcastic remarks.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
LOL what a question :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
This is cracking me up :D

aghhhh the world is coming to an painful enddddd

EDIT: i felt the need to answer this question :( . The answer is :
IRRELEVANT . Dont overanalyze every fvcking detail of life . Just live it the way you want it and make others like it by liking it yourself . Periodddddd.
Now Daddy is on top mood to go on halloween party and get laid :D. Olleeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Hahhahah, THATS MY MAN MOTHER****ERS!!!

To your question: You need guidance on THIS? Cmon!! Ladies ADMIRE the ones who are BRAVE enough to step out of their comfort zones. Don't be afraid. The most you get out of your comfort zone... The more you learn!

Out of the comfort zone if only "wierd" if you think it's wierd- Usually after a copule of minutes people get it, you want ot have fun, cool guy!

You'll learn a lot, and importantly tomorrow you WON'T regret it.

Yeah! Having said that, that post also craked me up. :D

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
"B***** love the smiley face"
So funny, so true. Somehow this :p or this ;) turns what you said into a witty remark.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get away with prettymuch anything if it contains a smiley :D , winky ;) , or silly :p face

Wynston

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time a text with a smiley face is homo is if you have written before it "I really enjoyed your balls boucing against my bottom tonight"

If this isnt the case there's not a need to worry!

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
MANG said:
Funny question, indeed. :crackup:

But, I feel the need to answer because I, too, use the following sometimes
:p ;) :) .

It's really difficult to be sarcastic on a text message. By including a :)p) you make it a little easier for her to get your witty, grade-A sarcastic, award-winning remark. By not using a little :p she might not get your joke and go all levels of ovary-rage on your ass (depending on what you write, and what kind of girl she is, of course).

I use the "text wink" and the "Smile wink" the same way I use the real wink and smile. So, when they read the few texts I send them, they can picture me doing the wink/smile.

-VdoubleR