Smile!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMILE!

Smile in the morning when you wake up!

Smile when you are having a bad day!

Smile before you have to give that girl a call!

Smile when you are nervous before a big party!

SMILE SMILE SMILE

As you can see this tip is a SHORT but EFFECTIVE tip!

FORCE yourself to SMILE for AT LEAST 5 minutes. Your whole attitude will change into a FUN and HAPPY state!

Now SMILE!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duhhhh

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smile your way to heaven............
smiling is a beatiful thing.
I always thought that I had big teeth I( and I do) unt l I said to myself.. fuuck it. if I fell like smiling and have a good time, thats what Ill do. and lo and behold, women started to tell me that I have a beautiful smile.
the only defects you have are the ones you create in your head.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I force myself to smile, it feels fake and then I convince myself that i'm not really happy, i'm just smiling because I don't want to look mad.

I have a pretty stoic look, even though i'm in a good mood. I look very serious. So when I force myself to smile, I really have to work at it.

I can be happy as hell, and it will look like i'm pissed.

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
When I force myself to smile, it feels fake and then I convince myself that i'm not really happy, i'm just smiling because I don't want to look mad.

I have a pretty stoic look, even though i'm in a good mood. I look very serious. So when I force myself to smile, I really have to work at it.

I can be happy as hell, and it will look like i'm pissed.
i have that too haha. when i breath through my mouth it seems like im smiling. and when i do have a real smile it dont feel right. people often think im mad or going to kick someones ass when my mouth is shut. that look turns away chicks:(

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score
well...

what helped me turn my frown into a smile was practice! my mouth was naturally downturned so it took a little work for me, But what I did was goto the mall and walk arround with a massive smile on my face. It probably looked i was a lunatic or something, but now a smaller smile sticks to my face alot easier than it did before.