Small Town Tips??

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
I live in a small town (80,000) and I will be 40 yrs. old in Jan. Anybody have any small town tips for meeting women? It seems like everybody in this town knows everybody. I have been having some luck going to art , fund raiser events cause it seems like the women with brains hang out at these functions more. I've gotten a couple of numbers but nothing has panned out yet.

I'm also still trying to get my ex out of my fricking brain!!! This was my story in a previous post.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85447&highlight=roblb

I have been exercising still and have lost 15 lbs. down to 170 and I feel great but I still get flashbacks from the ex! Plus she is always at these same events so I'm sure she thinks I'm stalking her! I just want to move on and find somebody new. It seems sometimes that I am trying to hard though? The people on this board have helped alot but it seems that most people here live in a large town and are in their 20's. So alot of these meet 50 people in a week tips are not possible in a small town.

Any advice would be great!!!

Thanks,
Lance

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want advice? Get out... move to a bigger town...

lol...

If the little things are giving you trouble just imagine how you would behave when confronted with the bigger things...

I think you just need to work on your inner game... that is all...