Small High School

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm semi-popular, and I have a crush on a popular sophomore. Normally I would just ask her out, but I have a small high school. So if I ask her out, and she says no then the whole school knows about it and im screwed.

We used to talk alot in one class, but then we got a new teacher and the b!tch moved us :( , now when I talk to her online she barely responds, so I end up doing all the talking.

What should I do?

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax dude... dont worry about the rejection

Just ask her in a way so that if she says no its not really a rejection....

Go out with some friends and invite her along.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you word it to make it not seem like a rejection?

jetsfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you're not doing anything right now, and are looking for something fun to do. Ask her if she wants to hang out or something. If she says no, its no big deal, just say ok i'll talk to ya later or something like that.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to make it not seem like a rejection you ask her to do something specific that you want to do

ask her if she likes bowling, if she says no then it doesn't matter, if she says yes then say ME TOO! (high five) we should go bowling sometime (be more creative, im tired). if your vibing she will say yeah that'd be awesome, if not then she'll say no. but who cares? your not technically asking her out, so if she says no its no loss for you, right?