Small boobs insult

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this one, i use it whenever i can, i would to, since i made it up. I love it cuz it always leaves them hanging, and enough time for me to walk out with my head high and a smirk on my face

Girl with small boobs pissing me off i say...

Hey - you know what the diffence is between your tits and M&M's?

I can enjoy a handful of M&M's

I love it.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what the point of this is.

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you like it if she made fun of the size of ur cawk? If your trying to use C+f, your kinda failing man.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a reflection of the next generation of failures, i'm going to quit helping people now.

Re-think your strategies buddy. Or at the very least, read the bible and get some real tools under your belt.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fvcking kidding me?

DJ-ism is not about insulting people or putting them down. It is about living life to its fullest and being where you want to be.

DJ's are all about being indifferent and winning people of different groups even the haters over to their side. They try to be the best so therefore how can a person hate them?

Please for the love of God, sosuave, DJ's, and yourself read the fvcken DJ bible. I don't want to eventually come back and find out how big of a failure you are. Even worse than skip2mylou.

comic_relief

EDIT: I did not realize your from July 2003. Go read the DJ Bible. NOW!!! You have a lot to learn.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the 80's, I had a FB who had A cup--I would rag her about her being President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. She would comment that a fly was hung more than me. We knew we were both kidding, she came back many times to fvck! But to have this type of banter, you have to have a certain rapport with her.

Until thats established, leave the comments to yourself. I would imagine her crotch will make up for lack of cleavage. Good luck,
Bill

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
comic_relief said:
Are you fvcking kidding me?

DJ-ism is not about insulting people or putting them down. It is about living life to its fullest and being where you want to be.

DJ's are all about being indifferent and winning people of different groups even the haters over to their side. They try to be the best so therefore how can a person hate them?

Please for the love of God, sosuave, DJ's, and yourself read the fvcken DJ bible. I don't want to eventually come back and find out how big of a failure you are. Even worse than skip2mylou.

comic_relief

EDIT: I did not realize your from July 2003. Go read the DJ Bible. NOW!!! You have a lot to learn.

Yep. It's about making the people around you feel good, to enjoy interacting with you.

Those stupid "neg hits" don't do anyone any good.

And, by negging to lower her value, you are only attempting to bring her to or below your level, and most women can see right thru it.

Instant blow out.

Those with true self-confidence and game don't need stupid gimmicks like "negs"

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to gripe about something else.

"I enjoy a handful of M&M's" says nothing about her tit size. It just says you don't enjoy a handful of her boobs. It means you don't want her boobs. It means you're possibly gay?

Thats what I think of your lame little "diss"

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a reflection of the next generation of failures, i'm going to quit helping people now.
I feel this way everytime I log into this site... it would depress me if I wasn't such a stud :up: LoL but really, grow up kid

-Cod3r

Fang

Reaction score
Those with true self-confidence and game don't need stupid gimmicks like "negs"[/QUOTE]

True, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are stupid gimmicks. I've had a lot of success with them. If you are just starting out they can kickstart the development of your inner game.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Yep. It's about making the people around you feel good, to enjoy interacting with you.

Those stupid "neg hits" don't do anyone any good.

And, by negging to lower her value, you are only attempting to bring her to or below your level, and most women can see right thru it.

Instant blow out.

Those with true self-confidence and game don't need stupid gimmicks like "negs"
I've done no negs in all of my years at sosuave that were posted on the website. They usually came out off the cuff and guess what, they worked to make the girl laugh. I have made them into insults and am usually sad. I don't like people to be upset with me (stupid fault, I know).

I would not even call my neg's negs. They are more of off-the-cuff remarks that are funny. they subtley make fun of her but come in as not being mean to her. It is not hard.

Negs, C/F, and all that bullsh!t should come naturally. They should not be rehearsed or anything. They should come naturally, otherwise they feel fake and girls smell it out a mile away.

comic_relief

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakwah said:
I love this one, i use it whenever i can, i would to, since i made it up. I love it cuz it always leaves them hanging, and enough time for me to walk out with my head high and a smirk on my face
Girl with small boobs pissing me off i say...
Hey - you know what the diffence is between your tits and M&M's?
I can enjoy a handful of M&M's
I love it.

Lol, I love this one I just made up for this situation. I can walk away from this post with my head high and a smirk on my face knowing I just owned this guy.

Guy with stupid post who thinks he's suave
"Hey - you know what the difference is between your idea and you?
Nothing, they both suck ass."
I love it!