Slvts and eating out

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been wondering your guys opinions on this for a while.

When you pick up a slvt from the bar/club do you eat her out? I cant do it knowing that she is a slvt. You can wrap your d1ck and be fine but your face, not so much.

Obviously if she is just a ONS then who gives a fvck about eating her pvssy but if shes pretty hot and you want her as a plate thats one thing thatll help get her hooked.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you say number one cause of oral cancers??? Not a pretty way to die.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR's only...and even then sparingly. Never with a ONS. No way.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't eat any girl out. I just think it's fvcking disgusting.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Drinksareonme said:
Dudes in here call other dudes beta faggots and these fags won't eat any chick's pvssy. :crackup:
Didn't you know? You're not supposed to eat any type of food at all when you're drinking and beta bucking buying females drinks to get them drunk. :crackup:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are paranoid on stuff like this...I've eaten many dirty sluts out while drunk but never had any problems. Maybe I've just been lucky, but i I've never caught any type of STDs and been completely unprotected with many many sluts.

Reaction score
One of the "nobucks" alpha's would let one of the AFC ass kissers eat her, and he's only there to lay down some heavy pipe on a $lut who gets a lot of c0ck traffic.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You guys are paranoid on stuff like this...I've eaten many dirty sluts out while drunk but never had any problems. Maybe I've just been lucky, but i I've never caught any type of STDs and been completely unprotected with many many sluts.
Same. I'm sure I, as well as YOU, have some form of HPV, but that goes away and lies dormant, and I don't think that you can give anyone it unless right after you've first contracted it. Then it goes away.

Eaten tons of slvts, no problems, although, I had a keen sense of when NOT to eat her p0on. Some girls, you can just FEEL their sickness, and you just fvck em and chuck em. I only ate the pvssies of the ones I sensed were self-conscious about certain things and had at least some semblance of morality. I would never eat a lecherous woman's pvssy.

I looked for the spirit or soul, a woman with some composition of propriety about her.

This is not to say, don't be careful. Dudes, if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. I'm just saying, having eaten about 40 slvts, or semi-slvts, out over they years, I don't even have oral herpes from kissing them too. Maybe I have a high white-blood cell count (I know I always have, when tested since I was a boy). I've only tongued a couple of girls' asses. It was really erotic, especially when they came from it (with finger-banging).

I've never got anything on my hands either from slvts.

I just threw caution to the wind a lot of times and don't know if it's the information that I've always heard/read being wrong growing up or that I just got lucky or had a strong immune system. I have no idea Why I didn't contract anything. At my age now, my pickins are slimmer, and I don't really care to put up with most hoes.