Slut Shaming

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me, I made the mistake of trying to love a slut. I never held her slutty stories against her. I never judged her. These women are toxic.

Last edited:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
So handle, are you saying a male virgin like BigKneel should be included with the herd? Do you want to follow a girl who believes MySpace and Facebook are accurate representations of who she is? I wonder who her dad is?
KneelandBob (is what he does) wouldn't know a vagina from a keyboard. You have to have actually been inside a vagina to know what it feels like. Rubbing your c0ck between a folded mousepad isn't a pvssy substitute. It's a pathetic attempt to get his nut off without having to do a wash.

His Mom (who also Kneels and Bobs) could give her idiot son a lesson in chugging c0ck. So could his Dad.

Keep chasing those green dots. Perhaps one day you'll see the light (from the perspective of a trick taking d!ck in her throat) and turn that rep sh!t off.
... The original post is about girls with multiple sexual partners. Not about girls with weird dependencies on facebook or myspace. You're making a mistake similar to several other posts in this thread. I'll repeat myself:

"girls who have lots of sexual partners are low value" -- maybe in your experience, but that doesn't automatically apply across the board.

In other words, you're conflating "undesirable personality traits" with "many sexual partners", possibly because of some personal experience. And there's no basis for doing so.

As for that bit about green dots, I don't really understand what you're talking about. Some movie reference?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Women have a fraction of testosterone that men have, and thus are not as sexually hungry as men are.
Common oversimplification of the science behind sex drive.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
handle said:
Common oversimplification of the science behind sex drive.
That's ridiculous. Sex drive is caused by testosterone. Emotions do not compare, which is why women are unpredictable, don't pay for sex, and can go longer without it. Women do not have a physical drive (i.e. hardon).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Take it as a compliment. It's even worse when they say "I've never gone this long before but I'm just not ready to sleep with you".

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Yes it DOES make them desire sex less than men. You apparently know little about testosterone.

You miss the point with your second paragraph. If you commit to a slut, you are FAR more likely to find yourself in a misandrist divorce court years later.

If you really want to commit to sluts, have at it. I suppose somebody has to keep the cat-lady population down.
this isn't about committing to sluts, it's about women being more sexual than men simply because they are brought up on the notion that jumping in bed with a man you just met is bad, or the notion that their role in society is to find one man to commit to.

Society has thought us that women sleeping around is bad for this or that reason and that men sleeping around is good.

I am not taking sides or anything....personally it just seems to me like another social issue. I think that when it comes down to it we're all animals, and if we didn't feel guilty about our sexual behavior this forum wouldn't exist because nobody would have problems getting laid.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Seem that most of you are either

A) Impressionable (I'd say half the forum or more isn't actually experienced with women, so there's a fair chance that some of you guys are talking out of your asses based on what you've read)

B) People who've had bad run-ins with promiscuous girls. Fair enough. If a girl having multiple partners is a problem for you or you've had a bad experience with it, fine. We live by our own experiences and our own judgements. But it's a stretch to extrapolate from your situation.

The arguments I've seen in here are basically...

"girls who have lots of sexual partners are low value" -- maybe in your experience, but that doesn't automatically apply across the board.

"sex is different for girls" -- This is irrelevant. So what if it's different?

"girls who sleep around are low quality women" -- ... Ever been to college?

I could go on and on... "all men as default don't want slvts as partners" -- what default? Complete bull****.

And look, I'm not trying to demean anyone's personal experiences here. We can all learn from them. But most arguments presented here are based on subjective criteria or aren't really arguments at all.
You remain oblivious to the fact that you're attempting to build a "logical" argument from a severely illogical premise. The fact that you BELIEVE what you're saying is rather horrifying.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:
this isn't about committing to sluts, it's about women being more sexual than men simply because they are brought up on the notion that jumping in bed with a man you just met is bad, or the notion that their role in society is to find one man to commit to.

Society has thought us that women sleeping around is bad for this or that reason and that men sleeping around is good.

I am not taking sides or anything....personally it just seems to me like another social issue. I think that when it comes down to it we're all animals, and if we didn't feel guilty about our sexual behavior this forum wouldn't exist because nobody would have problems getting laid.
similar to the other "progressive" jackass (out of many) I recently responded to I'm not even going to bother destroying every last stupid comment you made.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/sluts-are-not-less-discriminating/

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Women being more sexual than men is an Oprah/Dr Phil new agey BS theme to give the impression of "mystical unknowable women".

It has no basis in science but it sure makes a lot of women feel gooey and happy inside, which is why it is such a pervasive theme in the US today. When young guys spout this crap out, it shows just how deeply they have been programmed.

Commitment DOES come into play with sluts because only a fool would commit to one.

Show me a slut and I will show a girl who slept with every hot bad boy she could find, hoping to land him as a partner. Failing that, when she's 30 and has had untold partners from her poor decision skills, she will then make her slut vice into a virtue by calling herself "sexual".

You can bet if some idiot married her after falling for that "sexual" label and said society shouldn't judge, he will come home one day to find her bent over the counter by her car mechanic. But hey, don't judge.
really? because last time I checked Dr. Phil and Oprah were making 16 year old girls feel guilty because they gave a guy a bj.

hey...it is what it is.....if you ask me all girls are potential sluts. Either they are looking to land a partner or bored of their current one. Humans are not monogamous by nature.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't no shame in a chick who gets around. She's not as pimp as a dude, but she's not in the wrong. Some dudes always gonna be tryin to tap dat ass. It's only natural for a chick to have a lot of sex sense she got so much d1ck gettin thrown at her. She's bond to catch a few.

Honestly You shouldn't date a ho if you can't handle her, but don't make it sound like they're sub human because they like sex.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Then in the next show they will tell you how sexual and powerful the older woman is and how men are unappreciative of them, and even intimidated by their "success" or "sexuality".
that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand..honestly read what u just typed and all your other replies in this thread...

if we were having this conversation face to face i'd say you have a certain resentment against women. Someone's bitter =p

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no reason to be angry at sluts. They're really only a problem if you try to invest in a serious relationship with one and she screws other guys behind your back.

Other than that the main people who need to be angry at sluts are guys who they're not sleeping with and the women whose boyfriends/husbands they're sleeping with.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone wants a woman to be a slut for THEM, but does anyone here honestly want the woman to be a slut for EVERYONE?? Seriously.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Ah yes, the feminist response to a man with standards when it comes to committing to a h0r. "Bitter". Of course, now I have to wonder why you defend them so much. Did you commit to one? Oh I'm sure it was all of the evil men's fault! Don't Judge!

I have a great woman, but I will say I waded through a large number of sluts to find her.

My reply has EVERYTHING to do with your point about Oprah and Dr Phil. But apparently you do not get it.

If you wish to commit to a slut, then so be it. While I have tapped numerous ones, I never have, nor would I commit to one. And I will voice my opinion about it. If you don't like my opinion, then go marry one in defiance. Hopefully she will not take you to the cleaners when she gets bored with your @ss.

H0rs belong to everyone and to no-one. The majority of men have just yet to learn that little lesson.
I'm not being a feminist, I'm just reading your posts. And you sound more and more bitter as we go on.

Well you continue resting on your security blanket that is your current gf and think that because she's a "good girl" she'll never **** around ...guess what once she gets bored of the relationship all it takes is a don juan to take her away from you.

Luckily for you there aren't really many men out there that are don juans...probably 1 in every million, so don't got much to worry about...unless of course your gf's boredom and unhapiness hits a peak and she'll cheat on u with just about anyone.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:
People like you are the reason why this forum can't get laid. It's full of moralist idiots and hopeless romantics.
People like you is the reason why this forum even exists in the first place. Society is in a downward spiral thanks to your stupid kind running rampant. Look around this forum (and numerous others) and without trying very hard you WILL find a substantial number of men that have brought into the feminist mantra, built a faulty LTR with some ho they treated as a princess, foolishly allowed their feelings to get the better of them and inevitably experience everything that they have literally built their lives around crumble off it's very foundation. Quit spewing that miserably failed feminist theory you moron. You're only harming future generations by doing so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsWwxO5jKXg&feature=channel_video_title

Where did you ever come to the conclusion that I'm a moralist? Like many males, given the proper circumstances I have no issue with nailing a ho I have never seen before, and hope to never see again in the morning. In that case I can't be much of a "moralist idiot" therefore you wrongly made that assumption. This has nothing to do with morals but more with something called logic which (unfortunately) you clearly lack. On top of that where the **** are your standards? Do you have any at all?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
They are not sub-human because they like sex. They are sub-commitment worthy because they are indescriminate. VERY big difference.
No they're just subhuman. There I said it :up:

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day sluts were referred to as "Good Time Women" because they were only needed for a Good Time. They slept with every guy they could and they all ended up drunken bitter used up angry women. Believe me I've seen them all and they turn out all the same when they get old. Don't shame them. Use them for a Good Time. Then discard them like the trash they are.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's great to get the insight of someone with wisdom and experience Fred.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Everyone wants a woman to be a slut for THEM, but does anyone here honestly want the woman to be a slut for EVERYONE?? Seriously.
There's a difference between being sexual and being a slut. A slut is open for business with anyone and anytime.